3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Another talented Russian developer. That's just not clear, why waste your time and effort on a remake of someone else's game? After all, everyone will associate BB with DS. It would be better if he made his own, albeit small, game. As the Russians themselves say: you can't enter the same river twice. :(
Big brother is not a completed game. The dev probably is planning to continue the progress of this game in future updates. Ι don't understand why are you against this except if you don't like the game which is another story. There are many good games out there that are abandoned and an effort to revive them is always welcome even by another dev. Of course this would be true if there weren't the Patreon rules. I don't know if the dev was so naive to ignore them hoping that people will not report him but as expected his page now is under review. Some games are abandoned for a reason...

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
victor659, the original version of "Big Brother", has a large number of remakes. Unfortunately, the quantity did not grow into quality. And although most developers just continued the game, it did not benefit from this. There was an author (DS) who had a concept (plot, story) and brought it to life. What did the new developers do? Nothing! They don't have this story, they just write a soap Opera for the game, like on TV. Alas, it is banal and boring, because there is no good story. There is simply a set of renderings with a banal description as in comics. What does the new author do? It just slightly improves the pictures, and almost using the old text. What new do I discover for myself? Nothing. I already know what will happen next. Do you review TV series? I doubt it. That's why I feel sorry for the new developer. He could make his own game, maybe not like "Big Brother", but still his own. And no one would evaluate it with the first author. A remake is a remake. He will never be the first! For a man, it's like driving someone's used car. Or how to marry a woman who had a dozen other men before you. :(

Reactions: groq

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Another talented Russian developer. That's just not clear, why waste your time and effort on a remake of someone else's game? After all, everyone will associate BB with DS. It would be better if he made his own, albeit small, game. As the Russians themselves say: you can't enter the same river twice. :(
victor659, the original version of "Big Brother", has a large number of remakes. Unfortunately, the quantity did not grow into quality. And although most developers just continued the game, it did not benefit from this. There was an author (DS) who had a concept (plot, story) and brought it to life. What did the new developers do? Nothing! They don't have this story, they just write a soap Opera for the game, like on TV. Alas, it is banal and boring, because there is no good story. There is simply a set of renderings with a banal description as in comics. What does the new author do? It just slightly improves the pictures, and almost using the old text. What new do I discover for myself? Nothing. I already know what will happen next. Do you review TV series? I doubt it. That's why I feel sorry for the new developer. He could make his own game, maybe not like "Big Brother", but still his own. And no one would evaluate it with the first author. A remake is a remake. He will never be the first! For a man, it's like driving someone's used car. Or how to marry a woman who had a dozen other men before you. :(
I wonder after reading what you're actually doing here? If you feel that way then just ignore this game.
At least I try to contribute something constructive with my post.

• Love
Reactions: MasterDk78 and rf96

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Sion.Savior, it's great that you're rooting for this game. My respect to you. But what you're suggesting was already suggested for the original version, three years ago. As they say: everything is new, it is well forgotten old. And more. I don't think the new author will stick to your wishes. In order to do this, you need to become his Manager.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Maybe you're right, maybe not.
I respect your opinion.
But I still wonder what you're doing here when you're so against it. Just ignore this thread and leave the field to those who are committed to the game. That's what I do with games that I don't like.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
But I still wonder what you're doing here when you're so against it.
Expressing his opinion, as you do too.
Just ignore this thread and leave the field to those who are committed to the game. That's what I do with games that I don't like.
Do you think this thread was made only for clappers? Why don't you take your own medicine ("if you don't like the game, ignore it and don't post something negative") and just ignore his posts.
Edit: mine also.

Last edited:

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
There are good remakes and bad remakes (i speak generally not for this game). The same is true for the "new" projects which not always are really 'new'. What makes a game good or bad is how talented the developer is. Generally I would agree with you if the game was completed but DS is the one that abandoned his game so you can't blame if another dev try to revive it. The fact that other efforts was unsuccessful it doesn't mean that this dev will fail too. We will wait and see. If the dev is not talented probably he will fail with a new project too. For me I would like this game to be remake/continue with the same concept as the original with a few improvements and less grinding and I think that the dev is going to that direction. But as I said before it is unlikely that he will be allowed to continue this game like that in Patreon.

I suggest that you bring the following improvements in:
- Make it possible to change the relationship between them. (for those who do not want incest)
I agree with some of your suggestions although I doubt that they will be able to be implemented. But relationship changes is a big no for me, not just for this game. It means that you remove any original concept/story and make a generic theme adult game that focuses only to sex scenes and the concept/story/dialogues are pointless. For people that don't like this taboo theme or any other specific theme there are many other games out there to choose and play.

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
But I still wonder what you're doing here when you're so against it. Just ignore this thread and leave the field to those who are committed to the game. That's what I do with games that I don't like.
Sion.Savior, we, thank God, live in free countries, not in North Korea, and we can say what we think, regardless of whether someone likes it or not. Yes, by the way, this is a pirate site, and the pirates are all equal in front of them.:giggle:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
But as I said before it is unlikely that he will be allowed to continue this game like that in Patreon.
victor659, in this you are absolutely right. It was Patreon who forced DS to quit BB. I do not think that the new author will be lucky in this regard.:unsure:

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Noticed that the original dev has now upgraded his current game with Lisa wearing several different outfits in her room. Wonder if he was feeling the burn from this remake? Aleksey90 good job.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Aleksey90, dont risk it. Do what everyone is doing. Dont make them related (and change the name of course). Do like a foster home or something. Maybe release an incest patch later or we use our imagination.

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
News after 5 days of negotiations...

I had a long and smooth time with them, but in the end it all came down to the fact that Max looks like a minor and no sexual content with him should not be distributed (even incest here takes a back seat, which is funny). As a result, in order for the page and my work to have a future, I will have to change the age of the characters, as well as make Max a foster child. On the one hand, this will solve almost all the problems with Patreon and even make the whole sexual story more real, but on the other it will not be quite incest-a story with underage characters. Although the very content that I wanted to implement, it will not make any changes. I need to think carefully about the incest patch, of course.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

I had a long and smooth time with them, but in the end it all came down to the fact that Max looks like a minor and no sexual content with him should not be distributed (even incest here takes a back seat, which is funny). As a result, in order for the page and my work to have a future, I will have to change the age of the characters, as well as make Max a foster child. On the one hand, this will solve almost all the problems with Patreon and even make the whole sexual story more real, but on the other it will not be quite incest-a story with underage characters. Although the very content that I wanted to implement, it will not make any changes. I need to think carefully about the incest patch, of course.
Ah crap. Just release an empty game on Patreon, and the rest here.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018

Ditch patreon and try SubscribeStar!

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes