3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
it Fail, cause of Eric. it wasn't Popular enough
Completely untrue. Doesn't even make sense, since Eric had been removed from the game for several updates by the time the dev decided to abandon it. DS said Patreon told him there was just no way BB could continue; there was debate among the fanbase as to whether that was true or not. Bottom line is: the original BB certainly was not abandoned due to unpopularity. Why would an unpopular game get so many ripoffs and reboots? Doesn't stand to the most basic reason.

Reactions: victor659

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
The same content rules apply there as on Patreon. Still, anyone can complain.
I think Subscribestar is a little less strict. MrDots goes there to continue with DMD.

Changing the MC to look a little bit older is not a big deal but if you change the female character (Lisa) and the concept/story then the game will not be "Big Brother" anymore. Also keep in mind that sexual relations with adopted children is illegal too. If you manage to make a patch that changes completely the dialogues then it will be a solution but this is also has some potential risk. Making the dialogues and story to be compatible with patreon rules and then using a patch that changes just some names, i.e. roommate to sister or landlady to mom is stupid and does not restore the original concept of this game.
If you don't want to take any risks better make another 'non-incest' game with your own original concept/story and maybe use some of the female models of this game if you like them so much.

Anyway that's my opinion.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I think Subscribestar is a little less strict. MrDots goes there to continue with DMD.

Changing the MC to look a little bit older is not a big deal but if you change the female character (Lisa) and the concept/story then the game will not be "Big Brother" anymore. Also keep in mind that sexual relations with adopted children is illegal too. If you manage to make a patch that changes completely the dialogues then it will be a solution but this is also has some potential risk. Making the dialogues and story to be compatible with patreon rules and then using a patch that changes just some names, i.e. roommate to sister or landlady to mom is stupid and does not restore the original story of this game.
If you don't want to take any risks better make another 'non-incest' game with your own original concept/story and maybe use some of the female models of this game if you like them so much.

Anyway that's my opinion.
As I said, he doesn't have to make special dialogues for Patreon, he can just leave the game empty on Patreon and release the full game here.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
One way around the MC issue might be to switch to a DMD/Melody-style POV game where we don't see the MC? Not sure if that would be too much work, or if people would object to it.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
As I said, he doesn't have to make special dialogues for Patreon, he can just leave the game empty on Patreon and release the full game here.
Of course he can do it. For example Lust & Passion has his own site to download the full/original version of his game. But I don't think that this is without any potential risk. I mean maybe Patreon can take action by using their site for payment and release the game (which is also against their rules) somewhere else. Or maybe devs think that this way they would have less patrons and earn less money, I don't know. Otherwise many devs would have tried this method already.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
:ROFLMAO:

There are many devs who don't release anything on Patreon with a game staying on 0.1. You can't report a dev for that lol.
I ment an "empty" game. He cant even leave a 0.1 of this game as it is right now. He has to do some changes first.

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
Congratulations, people!
My page on Patreon is unlocked. And now, to avoid unnecessary worry and endless questions, I will tell you the main thing.
On the very page in the description of the game indicated that max is 18 years old and he is a foster child. Also in the game itself in the Intro stated the same thing, and also that all the characters in the family are already adults.
This should not frighten, upset or worry you. This is to ensure that sexual content in posts on my page is not prohibited. I updated the links to v0.01 to see if these measures will be enough to unlock the page.
The release date of v0.02 was slightly moved to January 20, because of these showdowns with Patreon and holidays slowed me down a little, besides there were a lot of problems with the study of max's laptop and charges from hidden cameras.
Returning to the Intro, in v0.02 I will introduce a button that will change the censored description for Patreon in the game to the original one. Either I will make a separate fix from the game or a patch that will change it.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Congratulations, people!
My page on Patreon is unlocked. And now, to avoid unnecessary worry and endless questions, I will tell you the main thing.
On the very page in the description of the game indicated that max is 18 years old and he is a foster child. Also in the game itself in the Intro stated the same thing, and also that all the characters in the family are already adults.
This should not frighten, upset or worry you. This is to ensure that sexual content in posts on my page is not prohibited. I updated the links to v0.01 to see if these measures will be enough to unlock the page.
The release date of v0.02 was slightly moved to January 20, because of these showdowns with Patreon and holidays slowed me down a little, besides there were a lot of problems with the study of max's laptop and charges from hidden cameras.
Returning to the Intro, in v0.02 I will introduce a button that will change the censored description for Patreon in the game to the original one. Either I will make a separate fix from the game or a patch that will change it.
That's great news, I can see you really want to make this happen, so I hope you can use this setback as a motivation to bring this great game back to life.

Reactions: Aleksey90

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
okay so, sorry if this has been answered before but what is the concept of this game, does it continue where BB left off? Does it come as a standalone game or is it more like a mod...? IS it just the same characters but from the start again...? It's unclear to me. BB is still one of the best lewd games in my opinion so I'd love to see a conclusion to its story, no matter who makes it.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Suggestion. Make all the girls foster too so you can have scenes between them and the mom too. And maybe make the webcams usable XD

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Dear Mr Aleksey90 , please, for the love of Aphrodite, continue developing this game! I played the demo and it's fantastic, it really took me back to when I first played the original Big Brother! BB was my first VN game ever, and was the one who introduced me to this awesome world! So I'm not exaggerating when I say I'm super excited for your remake... I'd subscribe on Patreon, but these last months I've been unemployed so I haven't got the money to subscribe... But I will, as soon as I have any to spare! Thanks again!

PS: Please don't forget to listen to the community's feedback, DS's biggest mistake was not just milking the game to no end, he really didn't listen to the loyal fanbase...

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
Dear Mr @Crazygamer43, please, for the love of Aphrodite, continue developing this game! I played the demo and it's fantastic, it really took me back to when I first played the original Big Brother! BB was my first VN game ever, and was the one who introduced me to this awesome world! So I'm not exaggerating when I say I'm super excited for your remake... I'd subscribe on Patreon, but these last months I've been unemployed so I haven't got the money to subscribe... But I will, as soon as I have any to spare! Thanks again!

PS: Please don't forget to listen to the community's feedback, DS's biggest mistake was not just milking the game to no end, he really didn't listen to the loyal fanbase...
crazygamer43 isn't the dev lol, just the OP of this thread. the creator is Aleksey90

Reactions: HerrBalrog

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Hmmm, I was a fan of the original even with the sometimes odd Russian to English google like translate issues. But then it was abandoned.

Over time I moved on, occasionally giving some of the other remakes a try and finding them to be crap for the most part.

Now here is yet another, and Honestly, it's been so long since my last romp I am willing to give another remake one last go.

I'm not going to lie. I not going in with high hopes. But I'm not going to do the disservice of going in with low opinions just because it's a remake.

from the rating score, it may be worth my time, but I'm about finished with my previs setup and need to hit the sake before another day. I'm downloading it now and will play tomorrow.

Heres hoping for a decent remake and one that will last.

Reactions: HerrBalrog
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes