3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you forgot to say "no need for me".

i could just as well say, "NTR? thanks, that was very much needed"

why can't people just accept optional NTR in games? that why both sides win. don't like it? don't take that path. like it?, take it.

i'm tired of all these NTR haters coming into threads and saying how much they dislike it. we don't go into pure vanilla games and say how disgusting pure love is and needs to be taken out.

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
you forgot to say "no need for me".

i could just as well say, "NTR? thanks, that was very much needed"

why can't people just accept optional NTR in games? that why both sides win. don't like it? don't take that path. like it?, take it.

i'm tired of all these NTR haters coming into threads and saying how much they dislike it. we don't go into pure vanilla games and say how disgusting pure love is and needs to be taken out.
I know right? You don't see them going into other threads and go "Beastility.. eww no thanks" "Futa content? NO THANK YOU" "Fat girls?! EW" They just ignore the game but for some reason NTR riles them up instead of just moving on.

Aleksey90 has clearly stated there will be options like the original BB was supposed to but the constant bitching led to DS ditching the other paths and "milking" the game's single path.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I hope Eric's script is better this time. I want him to get a really good beating... one that's really satisfying. And also let Max have a good fight against his nemesis.

• Haha
Reactions: greenp and 189m78g
Nov 1, 2018
From his site:

Big Brother: Another Story v0.02 Release date:
Jan 20, 2020 (for patrons $20)
Jan 24, 2020 (for patrons $10+)
Jan 27, 2020 (for patrons $5+)
Thanks!
I guess I mixed up with one of the first post without noticing that it was 2 years ago xD
I was thinking it was a new project and not a resurect long dead project.
Which isn’t... that reassuring ... :/

Last edited:

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
Thanks!
I guess I mixed up with one of the first post without noticing that it was 2 years ago xD
I was thinking it was a new project and not a resurect long dead project.
Which isn’t... that reassuring ... :/
It was January 10th but it got pushed back to the 20th because of Patreon suspending his page and him needing to edit his game to meet Patreon's rules.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
same, since original BB dev said Eric was removed due to being widely hated. in this thread, Eric for the most part seems to be wanted. the split might be closer to 50/50, but at least that shows that Eric can be option and can appease half the fans. (though i still think more people are warming up to NTR on f95)

edit: and plus, i FINALLY want to know what Eric was doing with the sisters behind closed doors. even if we have to learn through a fan adaptation. i personally would like to see eric take the younger sisters virginity in his "teachings".

Last edited:

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Uhhhh... Yep, still has those same Russian to English translation quirks. The Interface is still much the same as before. Not sure if it's exactly able to remember the original UI looks, but I would do something completely different with the look to distinguish it from the original if it turns out to be the same.

If the dev wants my heartfelt honest opinion. Instead of remaking/Rehashing an abandoned game. Why not actually tell your own story with your own renders? Seriously. I am not exactly sure if this is the case but it looks to be like the Dev either

(A) Acquired mostly all the original's same Characters and Location Models from Daz and is re-rendering them all

or...

(B) Has ripped all the content from the original and is just reusing them.

It has really been a long time since I last played the original that I can not honestly remember what the OG looked like other than a few character models and the house location.

Code:
if  (Contidion_A == True )
{
    WriteOwnStory.InspiredBy = BigBrother.Original.Abandoned;
}
else
{
    Russian.Translation != Google.Translate.Crap;
}

Gods, I am so nerdy...

In other words. maybe it is time to let Big Brother Die and tell a better story with a better translation.

*SIGH* I really wanted this to be something good for the oldy but goldie that never finished. But despite the good effort, I think this should not be the Dev's efforts.

I can think of at least dozen, plus, ways someone could be inspired by but not directly remaking BigBrother or SummerTime Saga, Or Milfy City, or the dozens upon dozens of other games out there.

And for the love of BOB and all that is perverted and unholy, Please gods don't use google translate for anything more than getting a general idea of what being said in another language. Or at least get a native speaker of the language you are trying to translate to google it and after rewrite it so that it makes sense. Even if some of the original meaning is lost a little.

Okay that my rant and it is over now.

All and all Good effort dev. But You could be doing something better.

Last edited:
Reactions: SDaddy666

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Wait... He managed to keep his Patreon? I'm surprised and looking forward for the next update!

And just a thought... Shouldn't Kira be added before Eric? I know, that he's probably making his own story, but Kira would get him more patreons. :D

fg7dragon

Apr 22, 2017
Well, this remake certainly looks better than the original, graphics-wise, but then again this is just the demo. Waiting to see how the plot goes. Personally, I always thought that for a game named 'Big Brother', there was rather little done with all the cameras planted all over the house. I mean, sure, having sex in those rooms got more audience and thus more money, but that was pretty much it. Perhaps getting suggestions from the audience or something?

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I've played already (almost the same story) there are bugs to fix in it. Few interactions and you're done in the second day. Looping countless times so - I suggest wait for the complete version, beside mods needed for who don't want to wait for Max's earning money from web cams and stuff... honestly I dont dare to play the same game that long again.

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
Ho
View attachment 504644

Overview:
The players steps into the shoes of Max, a poor guy living in a poor family with his mother and two sisters. However, everything changes when you receive a gift from your father, a huge house with a huge pool! But there still isn't any money...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-01-03
Release Date: 2020-01-03
Developer: Aleksey90
Censored: No
Version: 0.01 Demo
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Others: Compressed

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 504596 View attachment 504597 View attachment 504598 View attachment 504599 View attachment 504600 View attachment 504601 View attachment 504613
How to increase stealth skills

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes