3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Haha! But well, the game would end too, as MC would be arrested for manslaughter or something.
Hmm.. I would think that it would be considered justifiable. Also, if it's like the original game, well, 'There is NO Eric' only a Victor here, so you didn't do anything wrong.. Really. :)

Other GOOD options:
1) 'Accidently' bump into EVIL scum on a HIGH observation tower and knock him off (where there are NO Cameras).
2) Arrange for a Piano to be dropped from a PLANE so it lands on the Lounge chair he is tanning on (Must be an Accident :unsure:).
3) Drop $1000 dollars into a Hippopotamus enclosure at the ZOO when only the Evil one is watching. Not sure if the Hippo should trample (or rape) him to death. :devilish:
4) 'Fix' the Pools wiring so that He gets electrocuted. Such a SHOCKING death.
5)ALL of the above. :love:

Just some PLEASANT thoughts. :)

Reactions: Nekura

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Hmm.. I would think that it would be considered justifiable. Also, if it's like the original game, well, 'There is NO Eric' only a Victor here, so you didn't do anything wrong.. Really. :)

Other GOOD options:
1) 'Accidently' bump into EVIL scum on a HIGH observation tower and knock him off (where there are NO Cameras).
2) Arrange for a Piano to be dropped from a PLANE so it lands on the Lounge chair he is tanning on (Must be an Accident :unsure:).
3) Drop $1000 dollars into a Hippopotamus enclosure at the ZOO when only the Evil one is watching. Not sure if the Hippo should trample (or rape) him to death. :devilish:
4) 'Fix' the Pools wiring so that He gets electrocuted. Such a SHOCKING death.
5)ALL of the above. :love:

Just some PLEASANT thoughts. :)
Haha, well, I have to say... The piano one sounds familiar... But it is a helicopter that I remember it as.
But still, I am "alright" with NTR and all, but dealing with Eric by proving that MC is the better man than offing him will make it "better"? I mean, if you get rid of Eric that way, I doubt the family will be... Okay with a "psycho" in the house.

All in all, prove you are better, not become some "psycho killer" or "SAW's jigsaw"

Reactions: gd889 and Nekura

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Haha, well, I have to say... The piano one sounds familiar... But it is a helicopter that I remember it as.
But still, I am "alright" with NTR and all, but dealing with Eric by proving that MC is the better man than offing him will make it "better"? I mean, if you get rid of Eric that way, I doubt the family will be... Okay with a "psycho" in the house.

All in all, prove you are better, not become some "psycho killer" or "SAW's jigsaw"
I feel I have to agree, as infuriating as Eric is it was extremely satisfying to beat him as his own game (so to speak) in the original and I'm sure it will be the same in this one.

Reactions: gd889

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Do not worry, you will have many opportunities to get rid of evil in the form of Eric, and in quite different ways. But it will also take time, because in addition to this, there are a lot of things you need to enter into the game and work hard.
When will you start making animations?

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
When will you start making animations?
I planned for v0.03, but because of the system of relationships and influence that I want to implement, I think it would be right to postpone it until the entire mechanics of the game are worked out. This will be the main task for v0.03, even if I can't enter the animation in v0.03, it will definitely be in v0.04.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Do not worry, you will have many opportunities to get rid of evil in the form of Eric, and in quite different ways. But it will also take time, because in addition to this, there are a lot of things you need to enter into the game and work hard.
Hopefully you're not rushing to remove evil in the form of Eric too soon. Based on your patreon post it kinda sounds like your now cramming the stuff you had planned regarding him into v3 to appease the "GET RID OF ERIC NOW NOW NOW!!" side. Honestly this is the only remake that's been willing to address the Eric situation. It would be unfortunate if this ended up like all the other Big Brother knockoffs and mods with no real conflict as they have no foil for Max which has left them largely uninteresting story wise.

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
Hopefully you're not rushing to remove evil in the form of Eric too soon. Based on your patreon post it kinda sounds like your now cramming the stuff you had planned regarding him into v3 to appease the "GET RID OF ERIC NOW NOW NOW!!" side. Honestly this is the only remake that's been willing to address the Eric situation. It would be unfortunate if this ended up like all the other Big Brother knockoffs and mods with no real conflict as they have no foil for Max which has left them largely uninteresting story wise.
More of an emphasis on fighting or not fighting it. This base also needs to be laid.

Reactions: greenp and 189m78g

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Eric can also not be the only antagonist, Alex could be written as another antagonist that tries to get Lisa or Lisa and Olivia and Olivia's mom, a blackmailing/stalker antagonist could be introduced that targets Alice, etc. To keep Max on his toes and hopefully make him grow manly in the girls' eyes though still as perverted lol.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
More of an emphasis on fighting or not fighting it. This base also needs to be laid.
If it's just introductory stuff that's fine, but I guess I'm more particularly worried that your plans are being affected a little to heavily by those wanting you to rush. Especially when you stated people may lack the patience for your original timeline of the fight stretching across v3, v4 and v5. By your own post it seems like cramming that original plan into v3 has now started to effect the implementation of animations and spying with cameras within the game. So I'm just hoping whatever your roadmap for the game continues to be isn't being dictated by a few trying to pressure you into moving faster, as that'll only hurt the over all quality of the story and scope of the features your trying to implement.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
here are the $20 previews if anyone is interested. If you like the images please consider supporting the creator
Thanks, feel free to also share the newer lower ones if you want to. It would help us figure out where this game is going story and quality wise.
If the dev manages to be creative and add something that really adds to the game while maintaining its quality, I actually might pledge. It's still too soon for now imo.

MegaV

May 30, 2017
Thanks, feel free to also share the newer lower ones if you want to. It would help us figure out where this game is going story and quality wise.
If the dev manages to be creative and add something that really adds to the game while maintaining its quality, I actually might pledge. It's still too soon for now imo.
to be fair the point you posted above about increasing the quality of the original game I have total confidence that this is definitely going to be the case, after supporting and speaking with the dev I’m 100% confident that this is going to be top quality unlike what we have seen before

it could have been just another continuation using mods but I gotta say that Aleksey90 has the right idea to remake the game from scratch using his own vision and creativity for the better, yes it’ll be a lot of work but as you can see from tech demos and teaser images, going on information already shared on Patreon we are going to get more diverse images, more clothing variations, more content, deeper plot and a genuine attempt to improve on the mistakes of the original... I’d say this is one worth supporting because the dev has shown already the creativity and intent to way improve on the original, in the fan art section for BB we even had a tease test of possible animation during sex scenes, this is a little bit far away for now but putting together quality of images, extra events and opportunities, listening to fans and supporters, possibilities of future animated scenes I’d say the support for this will be way worth it, I’m already sold and supporting but I’d advise anyone to keep an eye on this as I reckon it’s gonna be amazing.

I see a lot of posts previously worried about Eric but the dev is determined to do this correct this time (confirmed in a recent Patreon post by dev himself) that unlike the original there will be ways implemented to counter Eric at every opportunity and there will be ways for the player to slow him down and counter during the early game, despite how much I hated the Eric character myself I agree with the philosophy that he was a key component in the narrative of the early game, I mean wouldn’t it be so satisfying to reduce Eric to a smouldering pile of tears? Isn’t that more satisfying than just sending him away and not seeing the outcome like in the original, I’m sure the game will please everyone as it always had the potential but never realised that potential under the original dev before it was abandoned and rebooted in Glamour, despite the fact I like Glamour I still preferred the old game engine as the one in Glamour is a bit too clunky and convoluted, plus the way the polls for Glamour updates ended you get one Max update every three months which will take forever to complete.... at this rate this game will have loads of content before the reboot inside glamour gets properly going because this game isn’t far behind Glamour right now and it’s a few updates in.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The solution is to make NTR avoidable by correctly fighting Eric. Many people were angry at the original game because there was no way to prevent Eric from fucking Alice. So I think you should add some dialogues/events for Alice which result in maintaining her away from Eric (perhaps she can blackmail Max or sth). Idem for every other character.

Jul 20, 2019
The solution is to make NTR avoidable by correctly fighting Eric. Many people were angry at the original game because there was no way to prevent Eric from fucking Alice. So I think you should add some dialogues/events for Alice which result in maintaining her away from Eric (perhaps she can blackmail Max or sth). Idem for every other character.
You can prevent Eric from fucking Alice - Don't trade her for Kira. Also, Eric and Alice both say that nothing happened between them after trading her. Whether things did happen or not is up to your imagination, but the point is that you can prevent him.

Reactions: greenp

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
to be fair the point you posted above about increasing the quality of the original game I have total confidence that this is definitely going to be the case, after supporting and speaking with the dev I’m 100% confident that this is going to be top quality unlike what we have seen before

it could have been just another continuation using mods but I gotta say that Aleksey90 has the right idea to remake the game from scratch using his own vision and creativity for the better, yes it’ll be a lot of work but as you can see from tech demos and teaser images, going on information already shared on Patreon we are going to get more diverse images, more clothing variations, more content, deeper plot and a genuine attempt to improve on the mistakes of the original... I’d say this is one worth supporting because the dev has shown already the creativity and intent to way improve on the original, in the fan art section for BB we even had a tease test of possible animation during sex scenes, this is a little bit far away for now but putting together quality of images, extra events and opportunities, listening to fans and supporters, possibilities of future animated scenes I’d say the support for this will be way worth it, I’m already sold and supporting but I’d advise anyone to keep an eye on this as I reckon it’s gonna be amazing.

I see a lot of posts previously worried about Eric but the dev is determined to do this correct this time (confirmed in a recent Patreon post by dev himself) that unlike the original there will be ways implemented to counter Eric at every opportunity and there will be ways for the player to slow him down and counter during the early game, despite how much I hated the Eric character myself I agree with the philosophy that he was a key component in the narrative of the early game, I mean wouldn’t it be so satisfying to reduce Eric to a smouldering pile of tears? Isn’t that more satisfying than just sending him away and not seeing the outcome like in the original, I’m sure the game will please everyone as it always had the potential but never realised that potential under the original dev before it was abandoned and rebooted in Glamour, despite the fact I like Glamour I still preferred the old game engine as the one in Glamour is a bit too clunky and convoluted, plus the way the polls for Glamour updates ended you get one Max update every three months which will take forever to complete.... at this rate this game will have loads of content before the reboot inside glamour gets properly going because this game isn’t far behind Glamour right now and it’s a few updates in.
TBH i didn't read your whole paragraph about Eric becaue i've never mentioned him in the first place. And i'm not sharing my opinions about him. There are plenty of people spinning round in many threads ont his topic already. So pardon me if i don't.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
You can prevent Eric from fucking Alice - Don't trade her for Kira. Also, Eric and Alice both say that nothing happened between them after trading her. Whether things did happen or not is up to your imagination, but the point is that you can prevent him.
Yeah, but you have to let him fuck Kira. :cautious:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, but you have to let him fuck Kira. :cautious:
He is fucking her anyway.The first time you can't do anything.
That's my point.
Ah.OK.
Because the way you have said it
It sounds like you mean that in order to not let him fuck Alice we need to give him Kira.Which he fuck her anyway.At least once.

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
He is fucking her anyway.The first time you can't do anything.

Ah.OK.
Because the way you have said it
It sounds like you mean that in order to not let him fuck Alice we need to give him Kira.Which he fuck her anyway.At least once.

That Kira scene still hurts. It was bad enough that he fucks Ann. Felt so good getting rid of him, if only sooner. :D

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes