3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
He is fucking her anyway.The first time you can't do anything.

Ah.OK.
Because the way you have said it
It sounds like you mean that in order to not let him fuck Alice we need to give him Kira.Which he fuck her anyway.At least once.

That Kira scene still hurts. It was bad enough that he fucks Ann. Felt so good getting rid of him, if only sooner. :D

Last edited:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
It's ironic that 2 years ago BB was dead, now we are getting this new story that already has many patrons so it has a big chance to be at least a very decent game, plus the original dev is desperately bringing it back too, so there is a great chance that we'll have 2 BB games on parallel. May be the first abandonment wasn't that bad after all.

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
BB was my first game so it will always be special but it ended in such an unsatisfying manner.
I played numerous mods and "remakes" didn't really feel like there was a lot in heart in it, just milking the name. Admittedly I have not played ALL of them so if there's one that has hearts, please reply!
The fact that Aleksey90 have been active in the BB Fan Art community gives me hope that this is a developer that truly wants to make complete version of BB.

My main hopes for this version

- Make NTR optional. I hate it, that's just me. In fact, in the original, I refused to do that webcam business because I can't stand strangers seeing "my family". I cheated for money instead. I understand people like it and have no issues with it being in the game, as long as I can avoid it. And I'm happy to work for it in order to avoid it, as long as it's possible.

- Eric is a needed part of the story but it was very poorly done in the original. The odds were too stacked against Max, Anne seemingly lost all her intelligence and Max couldn't achieve any small wins. As a result, it required an unlikely turn of events (or most people used cheats) to get rid of him. Would be much better if Max could slowly make small wins, eventually tilting the situation to his side and getting rid of him with a natural progression.

- Make Max less of a loser. Of all the MC, Max must be up there in terms of uselessness. Zero ability, zero personality, zero way to really improve him. He first get led by Eric, then Kira. He's just following his dick, seemingly because his brain gets no blood. I liked the online courses but then that stopped. It will be awesome to gradually transform Max into an Alpha male, and make it believable.

- Grind. I get grind but BB was famous for extreme grinding for blue-balls. Percentages (random) improvement is interesting but also make it possible to achieve something within a certain number of attempts. Would be good to make it possible to play the game without NEEDING a walkthrough.

Hopeful for this game to finally give us proper closure for BB.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
- Eric is a needed part of the story but it was very poorly done in the original. The odds were too stacked against Max, Anne seemingly lost all her intelligence and Max couldn't achieve any small wins. As a result, it required an unlikely turn of events (or most people used cheats) to get rid of him. Would be much better if Max could slowly make small wins, eventually tilting the situation to his side and getting rid of him with a natural progression.
But still Eric has more resources than MC, so in a way, he definitely has the advantage, and the NTR is optional, just much much harder to avoid in other games than just selecting a few options, timing and such, and if you focus on the other ladies, you might let Eric take advantage of the others. And the ladies starting a relationship with an outsider is more "realistic" than them immediately starting one with their own brother, sure, they love him, but not as a boyfriend's kind of love.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pharoah

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
But still Eric has more resources than MC, so in a way, he definetely has the advantage, and the NTR is optional, just much much harder to avoid in other games than just selecting a few options, timing and such, and if you focus on the other ladies, you might let Eric take advantage of the others. And the ladies starting a relationship with an outsider is more "realistic" than them immediately starting one with their own brother, sure, they love him, but not as a boyfriend's kind of love.
Agreed that Eric should start with a position of power. No issues with that.
The issue was that no matter Max did, he couldn't win.
The writer then wrote himself out of a natural solution and had to rely on some deus ex machina character to get rid of him.

As for realism, don't think that factors highly in most games.

The original BB also lacked little gestures by Max to draw his family to him. Instead of just wagging his tail, a morning kiss with Lisa and Alice, or a hug from his mother, a great way to show his affection.
Agreed, would've been awesome to see interactions change as the relationship develops.
Would be great to see some love between the characters (even if it's just text), instead of constant sex.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I'm not sure there should be substantial changes in the game, like avoiding ntr or changing MC character, the game is kind of cold and weird, but that is what made it special, changing the way the characters interact with each other may change the escence of the game, which is in my opinion the most important part. It's just a fantasy game, not looking for realism here.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
But still Eric has more resources than MC, so in a way, he definitely has the advantage, and the NTR is optional, just much much harder to avoid in other games than just selecting a few options, timing and such, and if you focus on the other ladies, you might let Eric take advantage of the others. And the ladies starting a relationship with an outsider is more "realistic" than them immediately starting one with their own brother, sure, they love him, but not as a boyfriend's kind of love.
Actualy the first version of BB 0.2 you lose the game no matter what you do.It's only a matter of time-1 or 2 weeks if you decide to side with Eric.In other 2 version of BB 0.2 the dev made it possible to not lose if you try the friend approach
Is it? I thought, IIRC, I thought you side with Eric to "buy time", as you plot to go against him, and gain evidence to deal with him?
Only if you play the final version of BB 0.2-BB 0.2.1.002
If you try the very first version you can even lose in less than 1 week.

Last edited:

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Actualy the first version of BB 0.2 you lose the game no matter what you do.It's only a matter of time-1 or 2 weeks if you decide to side with Eric.In other 2 version of BB 0.2 the dev made it possible to not lose if you try the friend approach
Is it? I thought, IIRC, I thought you side with Eric to "buy time", as you plot to go against him, and gain evidence to deal with him?

alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
I'm not sure there should be substantial changes in the game, like avoiding ntr or changing MC character, the game is kind of cold and weird, but that is what made it special, changing the way the characters interact with each other may change the escence of the game, which is in my opinion the most important part. It's just a fantasy game, not looking for realism here.
I don't think a few small gestures will change the game very much. Lisa is supposed to be a sexually inexperienced girl. There would be some small steps, such as kisses, caresses or cuddles, simply nicer than if Max immediately and constantly pulls his "Big Max" out of his pants. "Random" touches on the bodies of Lisa, Alice or his mother would add spice to the game.

Reactions: rf96 and miscemayl

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't think a few small gestures will change the game very much. Lisa is supposed to be a sexually inexperienced girl. There would be some small steps, such as kisses, caresses or cuddles, simply nicer than if Max immediately and constantly pulls his "Big Max" out of his pants. "Random" touches on the bodies of Lisa, Alice or his mother would add spice to the game.
Pretty sure that we can be way ahead even in 0.02 of this game compared to the progress that Max can have in Glamour 0.22.

Reactions: alfeatcat and rf96

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Big question that remains is :
Will the dev kindly share the first releases here since he's been active anyways adding he probably discovered BB here, shared fanarts, downloaded the game here etc OR will he make a free release of 0.02 once 0.03 is out OR will he stick to 0.01 demo only and we'll have to wait for a pledger to kindly share his copy with us.

alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
Will the dev kindly share the first releases here since he's been active anyways adding he probably discovered BB here, shared fanarts, downloaded the game here etc OR will he make a free release of 0.02 once 0.03 is out OR will he stick to 0.01 demo only and we'll have to wait for a pledger to kindly share his copy with us.
It certainly depends on whether he's really about a well-made BB or just interested in making money.

• Angry
Reactions: SDaddy666

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
That's a good question, people even gave him suggestions for improvements or handling problems when patreon blocked him. I hope he prioritizes long therm, I'm sure he'll get many patreons if he does a good work, may be more than the original dev.

elink

Nov 2, 2017
New date:

Big Brother: Another Story v0.02 Release date:
Jan 21-22, 2020 (for patrons $20)
Jan 25-26, 2020 (for patrons $10+)
Jan 28-29, 2020 (for patrons $5+)

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
Even if:
1. The 3D is slightly changed, and more bright.
2. More story impacts. But we don't know yet, since it'll just follow the original footsteps for a few episodes.
(Introducing Eric & Kira, then expel Eric from the family, then focus on getting a new job. etc)

I can already predict that this will get flagged in patreon rules. the same as the original one.
And, not long after, abandoned.

EDIT. and to add more, DS Glamour is gradually working on the continuance of Big Brother, even at a slow pace. (maybe catching up with 10 or more updates)
but on the good side, this art is really catch my eyes. More "luscious" is what I would say.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I have discovered the (fake) TRUTH of this new game. Aleksey90 is ACTUALLY using the basic BB game to create a game about:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, that is the sad truth. By version 3 or 4 the ENTIRE story will shift to the Devs SICK vision, and WE will all become ADDICTED to this HORRIFYING game. :eek:

Looking forward to the next release.

Just a thought.

P.S. We NEED a plate of Chocolate Chip Cookies to be in the game when TV is being watched during the evenings. :)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes