3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
That's a good question, people even gave him suggestions for improvements or handling problems when patreon blocked him. I hope he prioritizes long therm, I'm sure he'll get many patreons if he does a good work, may be more than the original dev.
The thing is, I think a good half of DS patrons back in the day were coming from here. I doubt an unadvertised unshared game would bring so many people otherwise. This forum is an incredible promotional tool if you do a good job. I really think starting with low tiers and free stuff is the way to go. If the game wasn't labelled "BB" there wouldn't be so many patrons yet let's face it.

So yeah bottom line is, if he shares it we good. If he doesn't and his game is successful, we'll be getting it anyways.
As I said i'm ready to pledge but if I can't even see previews for a 0.02 game version for free before that, imma wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: alfeatcat

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
Rape is honestly the worst fetish with a lot of games on this site alongwith scat/urination and bestiality.
First: how is the view up from your horse; but scat is not that common (thank Cthulhu for that) urination...fine some what common, bestiality some but nothing good ( not commenting on rape >.> )

Reactions: Neero9

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
So, i have to state that the author represents almost all, what I don't like in game's development.

1. Stealing idea, plot, arts, characters, mechanics from the original author. - think of it. Yes, original game is interesting and good. Yes, we would like to have more of it. But it's better to have 10 different games, than 1 original and 9 copies. Developers must produce original content.
In the end of the day it is not fair to original game's developer. Sorry for being a pain in the butt.

2. Requesting money, having just 0.1 version. We have many examples, when community invested in nowhere.
i know, everybody decides how to spend his money, it's just an opinion.

On the other hand I see that there are many supporters already, means: idea is good. But not everything should be motivated by money...

Reactions: BlaZeR4fun

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Yeah we get it y'all like to kinkshame everything you don't like. Now, can we stay on topic ?

0.02 seems to be out so...
Formal request to the Dev and patrons :
Would you be kind enough to post the new version so we can try it and figure if it's worth pledging/playing instead of building hypothesis for the next decade ?

That would be greatly appreciated, thank you :)

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
i see hate in the comments but this has 5 star rate lol
looks like ill wait for a while to try this

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
The thing is, I think a good half of DS patrons back in the day were coming from here. I doubt an unadvertised unshared game would bring so many people otherwise. This forum is an incredible promotional tool if you do a good job. I really think starting with low tiers and free stuff is the way to go. If the game wasn't labelled "BB" there wouldn't be so many patrons yet let's face it.

So yeah bottom line is, if he shares it we good. If he doesn't and his game is successful, we'll be getting it anyways.
As I said i'm ready to pledge but if I can't even see previews for a 0.02 game version for free before that, imma wait.
Most of us are in the same boat ! Too many Devs take money and leave or milking it to water thin level.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So is this good? You know i don't mean enjoyable good as i know that won't happen. But is it endurable good?

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
What's new in the update?
miss-january-2020-cover.jpg

New in v0.02

Modified some interaction of the characters (such as washing dishes, cooking, watching TV, sleeping, napping, shower, bath). Some of these interactions will be developed in future versions of the game.

A number of game mechanics have been changed, so your old saves won't work.

Added the ability to use a laptop (online store and what opens up opportunities).

There is something new in the settings menu.

A number of opportunities and the economic model of the game have been worked out, but since the game does not yet have an ordered system of relationships and influence of characters, they can give little. This system will be developed in the next version of the game.

The game introduced the character Eric, but because of what is described in the previous paragraph, to fight, make friends or get rid of it yet. This will also be developed in the next version of the game.

In the game, there are moments for which images have not yet been created (the moment of delivery of orders from the store and Lisa's punishment for the second Breakfast). This is not a bug, but just an unplanned shift in the development of these scenes.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
View attachment 525693

New in v0.02

Modified some interaction of the characters (such as washing dishes, cooking, watching TV, sleeping, napping, shower, bath). Some of these interactions will be developed in future versions of the game.

A number of game mechanics have been changed, so your old saves won't work.

Added the ability to use a laptop (online store and what opens up opportunities).

There is something new in the settings menu.

A number of opportunities and the economic model of the game have been worked out, but since the game does not yet have an ordered system of relationships and influence of characters, they can give little. This system will be developed in the next version of the game.

The game introduced the character Eric, but because of what is described in the previous paragraph, to fight, make friends or get rid of it yet. This will also be developed in the next version of the game.

In the game, there are moments for which images have not yet been created (the moment of delivery of orders from the store and Lisa's punishment for the second Breakfast). This is not a bug, but just an unplanned shift in the development of these scenes.
so basically we can get rid of eric or am i reading that wrong?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes