3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
That's actually a bad idea. That could cause the different paths to divert too much. If you focus on one path, you run the risk of making that your main path (like what happened in the original BB), and it will be too hard to get the other paths back on the same track. Then you'll only have two options, either you go a completely different path (which means more development time), or you abbandon it completely (which is what DS did for several paths). But if you run all paths at the same time, it's easier to control where they end so they don't interfere too much with the rest of the story.
Almost all events could be used for all paths. Only some had to be recreated. So it is not that much work. I think that on the Olivia path, Max will have sex with Lisa faster than on the Lisa girlfriend path.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Almost all events could be used for all paths. Only some had to be recreated. So it is not that much work. I think that on the Olivia path, Max will have sex with Lisa faster than on the Lisa girlfriend path.
See? That's why it's a bad idea. All paths should lead from point A to point B. If Max has sex with Lisa on the Olivia path before he has sex with her on the GF path, it's no longer point B you end up at. Point B (in this case) should be sex with Lisa alone, so if you set it up that both paths lead to that, it's all good (ie use the same event for both paths). Then you can continue with the GF path and the Olivia path to point C. But if you rush one path, those events at the stop points will change and will be different, meaning more dev time.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Original BB. Screenshots Olivia path.
I know, that was one of the reasons why I thought it was a shame that path was abandonned. But what's your point?

Again, if things move faster on one path than on another, the chances the same events will be able to be used for both paths becomes smaller. So, either one path becomes the main path and has more content, until the other gets abandonned, or both get equal content, but takes more dev time because the events can't run similar anymore and have to be custom made.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I know, that was one of the reasons why I thought it was a shame that path was abandonned. But what's your point?

Again, if things move faster on one path than on another, the chances the same events will be able to be used for both paths becomes smaller. So, either one path becomes the main path and has more content, until the other gets abandonned, or both get equal content, but takes more dev time because the events can't run similar anymore and have to be custom made.
I look at the different paths like a new game that shows different options of the same story. On the Lisa girlfriend path, Lisa also becomes friends with Olivia later on. So you could use the same pictures, only the text had to be changed. So I don't see the necessity to run the story parallel. You can even end one path and start with the other one afterwards. All other events Alice, Ann and so on could be taken over without any changes.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I look at the different paths like a new game that shows different options of the same story. On the Lisa girlfriend path, Lisa also becomes friends with Olivia later on. So you could use the same pictures, only the text had to be changed. So I don't see the necessity to run the story parallel. You can even end one path and start with the other one afterwards. All other events Alice, Ann and so on could be taken over without any changes.
I don't. I look at the different paths like the same game, but with different outcomes of the same story. And you clearly don't know people well. While you may be happy for an update that re-uses old renders with a different story, others will complain that he's recycling old stuff. Something like that will only be tolerated if it came out in the same update, but if one path is favoured over another, that won't be the case. It's best if we keep the main events as keystones for the diverging paths, meaning (in the case of Olivia/GF path) the further we progress with Lisa, the further the path will go. So with Olivia, we'll get futher with Olivia, and have Lisa join in (after we've already had some main event fun with her), and with the GF path, we'll see things that Lisa wouldn't do with Olivia in the picture. Sure, both path can later converge, but, again, we can't favour one path or another, or that will become the "main path" again, and that's what was an issue with the original game.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I don't. I look at the different paths like the same game, but with different outcomes of the same story. And you clearly don't know people well. While you may be happy for an update that re-uses old renders with a different story, others will complain that he's recycling old stuff. Something like that will only be tolerated if it came out in the same update, but if one path is favoured over another, that won't be the case. It's best if we keep the main events as keystones for the diverging paths, meaning (in the case of Olivia/GF path) the further we progress with Lisa, the further the path will go. So with Olivia, we'll get futher with Olivia, and have Lisa join in (after we've already had some main event fun with her), and with the GF path, we'll see things that Lisa wouldn't do with Olivia in the picture. Sure, both path can later converge, but, again, we can't favour one path or another, or that will become the "main path" again, and that's what was an issue with the original game.
I personally love old stories, that's why I support Aleksey90 after playing the game. That's why I hope Aleksey90 will tell the whole story. So far, he makes it great. Some elements have been added that expand the game but maintain the atmosphere. It's unique because Aleksey90 did what all other remakes failed to do. I love the game.

Reactions: keer

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Many questions about the game?
1. teaching Liz. The description says you have to learn it yourself.
But how? Not in the online store, in the list of courses too, hasn't Kira arrived yet?
2. Alice's blog. With the help of the team, I was able to start talking to her about the blog. I read about blogs on the Internet. But there is no dialogue with her about the blog.
3. Eric. I talked to him as friendly as possible. The plot also does not move further. Only Anna and Eric's sex pictures change.
The question is what to do next?

Google translate
Look at your opportunities, if one is complete it will tell you, that's all for this update. There are a few things that are not in opportunities, like give nightgown to Ann. If you look at "Alpha" if complete, that's all for Eric in this update. You can not teach Lisa in this update, learn about kissing from Kira, that's all for this update. You can make the choice later, to let Eric teach Lisa, or Max teach Lisa. I would get all cams installed, they will be needed in next update. Build up some money 15 to 20k, so you will not need to grind for it in next update. Save game and wait for new update later this month.
View attachment Walkthrough 0.04 (ENG).txt

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
Is this the same as the old story or there’s some change?
Right now its stays close to the original but we already have some small changes and I'm guessing it will stay so until we get where the original ended. And if I had to guess what will be different right now, you can expect to see some paths or scenes expanded what were abandoned in the original.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I mean Anne and Max intimate scenes, fuck Eric, that little bitch!
Zero with Anne. Keep in mind that in the base game Max never gets to fuck Anne until the very last update before the game was abandonned. I suspect we might get to see that happen a bit sooner in this version with some of Aleksey's own events but not from the original events. Max does get a little bit of action from everyone except Anne so far but Kira is really the only one who he can get very far with in the current version.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
when does Kira arrive?
Google translate
About aunt Kira's arrival...

Aunt Kira has a fixed arrival time, namely Day 18.

But if in your passage you have already gone far for this day, then on Sunday you will start conversations over food about the arrival of your aunt.

And after almost 2 weeks (on Saturday), Kira will appear.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes