3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Okay so Lisa never brings up hand massaging even though i've completely finished the hand massage course. There is no talk option on her bed and at 23:00 her homework massage only does the leg massage. I really don't feel like making another new game.
you massage her hands when she is on bed not study

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Ok, so I think all bug fixes are out for this up date, if any new bugs are discovered they will be fixed in next update. DEV is hoping for release by the 10th of Aug, but no promise. I still think last week of Aug is a good guess. Of coerce I could be wrong. By the 10th would be nice. Hope to hear more, about timeline of update soon.

I'm maxbishup, and I approved this message. (Maxbishup candidate for alien president of Uzbekistan)

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I really like this game and can't wait to get more (friend) Erik content.
Funny enough, before I played the OG BB I avoided NTR games because I can't stand this beeing made fun of and humiliated by the other guys.

I like it when you can just secretely enjoy the show and getting some action latter, but I LOVE the idea of working together behind the back of the woman. :-D

I wished there would be more NTR games like this.

Reactions: mickster101 and xw1

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ok, so I think all bug fixes are out for this up date, if any new bugs are discovered they will be fixed in next update. DEV is hoping for release by the 10th of Aug, but no promise. I still think last week of Aug is a good guess. Of coerce I could be wrong. By the 10th would be nice. Hope to hear more, about timeline of update soon.

I'm maxbishup, and I approved this message. (Maxbishup candidate for alien president of Uzbekistan)
If the update really drop around 10 August,there will be chance to get 4 more updates this year.
Not 3 like I was thinking before.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxbishup

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
0.09 fix does not work. Whatever, i'm done trying. If someone wants to take a crack at it then here's my save.
Ok, I played your save. I had no problem with it. First all the girls had really bad mood. Keep there mood at wonderful. Then ask Alice about kissing, If you have not talked to Ann, ask her about kissing, then wait up for Kira 3:00 am, Fri-Sat-Tue-night and talk to her about kissing, BINGO. JK but go from there. If this does not trigger for you, then redownload the game, I hade no problem at all, with your save, you have played well up to this point.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Ok, I played your save. I had no problem with it. First all the girls had really bad mood. Keep there mood at wonderful. Then ask Alice about kissing, If you have not talked to Ann, ask her about kissing, then wait up for Kira 3:00 am, Fri-Sat-Tue-night and talk to her about kissing, BINGO. JK but go from there. If this does not trigger for you, then redownload the game, I hade no problem at all, with your save, you have played well up to this point.
hmm, maybe my computer did something fucky to the game. Bitdefender's active virus detector is really trigger happy when it comes to renpy games. Thanks.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
thank u for update info.

dont understand incest, look at milf fetish shows sex is sex doesnt matter who they are if they are our type than you will b sexually attected to them.

this message brought to u by supports for HVS3 as next pres.
so vote HVS3 for pres.

LOL

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
how can i read web standarts?
Look on laptop to read about in browser for it and then you can buy a book in online store.

Guys i wonder how far the story, when we can max acheve in this version? Im also playing "Glamour" and im wondering how far i can in this game. And how the story will go on next update :)

Crozzeria

Apr 27, 2017
i cant triger the massage hands event , already tried all patchs and game with patchs in the forum , started the game 7 times in 3 days deleted appdata folder and still nothing , so i give up i cant seem to find a solution for me :S (sorry for my english , not my native language :D)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
i cant triger the massage hands event , already tried all patchs and game with patchs in the forum , started the game 7 times in 3 days deleted appdata folder and still nothing , so i give up i cant seem to find a solution for me :S (sorry for my english , not my native language :D)
Give me your last save, I'll take a look at it for you. There are things you need to do, before it will trigger. Have you read the .04 walkthrough. You can find it above your post.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes