3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

PotatoPC

Jan 25, 2020
Something that bothers me is, and this was true of OG Big Brother, that the house layout means characters should be able to see what is going on in other rooms. It is most evident with Ann's yoga in the morning. She's facing the bathroom and is going to see Max spying, likewise when Max eventually joins her he will be facing the bathroom and will be able to see whoever is in there. Similarly standing in the yard at certain times gives a side view of the house but the player cannot see things that they should be able to, like Kira sleeping on the sofa from one view and whoever is in the bathroom from another. It would be a bit of extra work, less than updating all of the cameras, but would help with continuity.

Sticking with a continuity topic. Max's laptop faces Lisa's bed such that were he to use it for nefarious acts, like running an illicit voyeur website, she would easily be able to see what he is doing. While I doubt anything will be done with this in particular, it is something to keep in mind. For instance, if you were to do the massage course video she could ask Max about it giving an alternate entry point to Lisa's massage events without needing to rely on Alice.
You forget that here you can abuse save/load to get the result you want even with something like 5%.In BB you can't do that.So the grind for stats is not needed at all.
This is the reason I, and presumably others, missed the "Stick or carrot?" and "Who doesn't take risks..." opportunities. Maybe adding a counter for number of times spied that triggers a line similar to "I wonder what would happen if I get caught by X" to show up until the opportunities are found would help.
Yeah, so many complain about the number of bugfixes, that I have decided to wait, and only post finale bugfix from now on.
I'll echo what others have said. More eyes from here will help identify bugs and to ignore the complainers, but you do whatever you feel is best. You and Aleksey90 are not beholden to the scroungers (myself included). Thank you for sharing the game with us regardless of what you decide.

Last edited:
Reactions: groq and Shiva0067

omoiyume

Jan 15, 2018
In v04.07 and 04.08fix i cant enter save menu or option after started the game, nor can i load on the main menu, i get an error about too many values to unpack, anyone facing the same issue?

Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
What's the difference between this game and the Original BB...? CAN ANYBODY TELL ME IN DETAIL..?

I forgot the story of original game... I don't wanna download an abandoned game again ..

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
What's the difference between this game and the Original BB...? CAN ANYBODY TELL ME IN DETAIL..?

I forgot the story of original game... I don't wanna download an abandoned game again ..
It is the same story told differently. The old BB has much more content, DS was forced to give it up (Patreon). The new BB AS is at the beginning and hopefully it will be finished (it will take at least another year to finish). BB AS has some great ideas to expand the game (credit, ladder, Lisa's massages, bathroom events with Kira). But the most important thing is that the old atmosphere has been brought back to life. No other remake has does that. This puts it light years ahead of any other remake. I suspect it will be a real hammer. If you haven't played the old BB, you have to do it, it will make it much easier for you to master the new game.
Old BB.
Three paths with two under-paths:
1. Lisa girlfriend Path: (most content)
a) Hacker subpath
b) Kate's mother subpath
2. War with Olivia (jewelry):
a) Hacker subpath
b) Kate's mother subpath
3. Olivia girlfriend Path: (least content , but should also be played)
a) Hacker subpath
b) Kate's mother subpath

Last edited:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Still things to fix ? Ok at least it's getting fixed. Let's hope the next version will be more controlled.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I think Kira is kinda borked still. I got her to show up, but I can't actually start any events that she is involve in. I can't do the kiss training with her and I can't join her in the tub. Pretty much all I can do is wank with her on the couch and spy on the ladder, and i've done both probably about a dozen times each. I don't know what else I can do to trigger progression.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I think Kira is kinda borked still. I got her to show up, but I can't actually start any events that she is involve in. I can't do the kiss training with her and I can't join her in the tub. Pretty much all I can do is wank with her on the couch and spy on the ladder, and i've done both probably about a dozen times each. I don't know what else I can do to trigger progression.
You have to progress massage with Alice first. Once you’ve passed the leg massage a few times you need to get Lisa to flash both breasts (requires silk robe) At least twice. After the third time you can massage her shoulders and do hand massages. I think once this is done you can progress Kira

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
View attachment Walkthrough 0.04 (ENG).txt

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes