3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
stay here if you believe it...if not from now, i think from next update will be your game too...cant be made such a mistake-treason again, to leave the psycopath virgin again alone (click and go), so abandoned...another story, no sudden end (y)
Hi, Is the first image of alice come from this game or the old bb?
Thanks

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Is there a similar one for all updates for those of us that haven't touched the game for some time?
No, not at this time. This one was made by the dev., but he does not have the time to make one for the hole game, there are only 2 of them working on the next update. A fan is trying to make one, I think.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Is there any Eric content passed the nightly living room > Bedroom > early morning bathroom scenes?
No, that's it for this update. There will be more in next update, possibly with Alice & Lisa, if you make those choices.

Crozzeria

Apr 27, 2017
Give me your last save, I'll take a look at it for you. There are things you need to do, before it will trigger. Have you read the .04 walkthrough. You can find it above your post.
yes , i read wt 0.2 and 0.4 and did what its says for weeks and weeks with no luck heres mi save. if u can tell me whats wrong ill be more than happy , thx.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Is the part where we can get rid of Eric in the game yet, or no?
I'd like to replay this game, but i'm waiting till that part is in the game to start playing

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I know you haven’t come to that point in development as yet but a mistake made in the original game was that the Olivia content was split from the Lisa GF path so a lot of players missed out on the original Olivia content, I’d suggest keeping both of these paths together and not diverging too much, even if you choose the Lisa GF path logically she would still be friends with Olivia right?

I've already thought about leaving both versions of the story with Olivia, but this will require a good change in one of the options. One way or another, it will come to this.

Will there be any animation?

There will be animation. You will be able to see it through viewing cameras. Another animation with max and Kira has been worked out, but so far I haven't found a place where it can be applied.

rezigui2018

Nov 16, 2018
fking hell i am running in circles for 72 dayys nothinghappned i need someshit to unlock those memories any one have them?,

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I know you haven’t come to that point in development as yet but a mistake made in the original game was that the Olivia content was split from the Lisa GF path so a lot of players missed out on the original Olivia content, I’d suggest keeping both of these paths together and not diverging too much, even if you choose the Lisa GF path logically she would still be friends with Olivia right?

I've already thought about leaving both versions of the story with Olivia, but this will require a good change in one of the options. One way or another, it will come to this.

Will there be any animation?

There will be animation. You will be able to see it through viewing cameras. Another animation with max and Kira has been worked out, but so far I haven't found a place where it can be applied.
I enjoyed all 3 paths (with two sub-paths) in the old BB. Aleksey90 can focus on one path first and eventually add the others later. If Aleksey90 doesn't, we'll miss part of the story. If you have often played old BB, you need 2 days to finish the way as Lisa girlfriend. A day for Olivia girlfriend path and a day for Lisa war path (jewelry).

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I enjoyed all 3 paths (with two sub-paths) in the old BB. Aleksey90 can focus on one path first and eventually add the others later. If Aleksey90 doesn't, we'll miss part of the story.
That's actually a bad idea. That could cause the different paths to divert too much. If you focus on one path, you run the risk of making that your main path (like what happened in the original BB), and it will be too hard to get the other paths back on the same track. Then you'll only have two options, either you go a completely different path (which means more development time), or you abbandon it completely (which is what DS did for several paths). But if you run all paths at the same time, it's easier to control where they end so they don't interfere too much with the rest of the story.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes