3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Can i get a save file that is completed till 0.04.5.00? I don't want to start fresh when the 0.05 update drops! My saves are all messed up!

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
What is the point of this game now? The Big brother game is living on in the male part of Glamour but without Eric (so far..)
What is the point in any game? This game is a creative alternative to the original BB and in my opinion it surpasses the original even though there is much less story. Even glamour doesn't have multiple scene angles and outfits for each repeatable scene and he makes quadruple what Aleksey does on patreon.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Should Max be friend with Eric or not? Pls help
If your into sharing your girls and don't mind Eric than be friends with him.
But If you like me find him so unlikable you wouldn't cross the road to piss on him if he was on fire,
and want to keep the girls to yourself you need to choose not to be friends.

Just Sayin.

Shagy

Aug 7, 2017
The problem is the MC is blueballed to hell and has been for a few years since the original game was still worked on. I for one just don't get it. Having the assets for years and doing nothing with them.
So this is still no actual sex content... thanks for letting me know. It feels like I see this game randomly every time. I can barely recognize of this is a remake or original but it feels like i've played it before, dunno why though.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
is they any point in playing v0-04-5-00 when v0.05 is out so soon
Big Brother: Another Story v0.05 Release date:
Beginning of September, 2020

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I'm just wondering that since it is a remake of the Original by a fan.
And is mentioned as being not an exact copy But it is still trying to stay close to if not stricly true to the original.
Why would anyone asume that the MC's sex life would ignore the time it took in the original and would of suddenly speeded up.
Esepcially as that was part of the main plot? come on now if there no Blue balling it's not a Big Brother Game.
So really how would that be in keeping with the original?.

Just curious

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Eric or NTR has never been the problem its the attitude of the NPC's that pisses the player off. How would you feel if I go in your house and tell you i am gonna shag your daughter tonight and you can watch instead of bringing an nice red socks Shirt for the old man.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Can someone send Mega link for android? The red text doesn't show up. Thank you!
It works fine for me

BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.04.5.00-pc .zip

1.64 GB

Transfer z MEGA Desktop

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes