3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Is there really no way to get rid of Eric? Like, I didn't even began to breath before he got into the MC's mother panties!
Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against NTR but this Eric dude just... pisses me off for some reason.
He's too much of a Chad for my poor heart to handle...

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Is there really no way to get rid of Eric? Like, I didn't even began to breath before he got into the MC's mother panties!
Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against NTR but this Eric dude just... pisses me off for some reason.
He's too much of a Chad for my poor heart to handle...
if the games follows somewhat the original it will be possible, i think Aleksey said it will
we're just not at that part of the story yet (i think?)

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Btw, I'm new to this thread. I've realized that this is one of those 'once in a blue moon updated' type of games but... Is this supposed to be a remake of the original 'Brother' game(which I haven't played), a spin-off a sequel or something like that?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Didn't Eric make a deal with Max to give him cash and be allowed to watch? Is this not working yet? Is there a change-log for v0.04.5.00? Thanks.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Btw, I'm new to this thread. I've realized that this is one of those 'once in a blue moon updated' type of games but... Is this supposed to be a remake of the original 'Brother' game(which I haven't played), a spin-off a sequel or something like that?
So far it's about 95% the same story. But it's supposed to diverge once all the characters are established.

notreallyme

May 18, 2017
Please just update the hints every update.

Downloaded this update, and basically have every hint with "This is far as you can go in this version"...really bothersome..

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
v0.04.5.00

... either this game is going to have regular weekly micro updates or the versioning will kill us. Personally I think the versioning should have some letters in there as well just to mix it up a bit :LOL:

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
Bug#1 Can't massage Alice, as soon as you click on the dialogue, screen skips to the after massage one.
Bug#2:
Both errors occur due to the fact that the skills were inflated before opening some important points for progress in massages. System conditions are violated, so these errors occur. You may be saved by zeroing the massage skill. This should help you discover these moments of development in the massage, after which you can re-wind them.

Reactions: groq and Kaiadas

PatrykP

Sep 3, 2017
Why I have a blurred image and I don't have an image when the mother is beating girls into the rear end. How to boot Eryk out?

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Didn't Eric make a deal with Max to give him cash and be allowed to watch? Is this not working yet? Is there a change-log for v0.04.5.00? Thanks.
I have the same question, I thought this update had more content of him but after making the deal I can't talk to him nor can I spy without getting punished. Or do I have to wait some time before this will be triggered?

Edit:
It seems I am in some kind of loop. I let Erik buy the swimsuits but the woman don't have them. Further, after a week I get always the event during breakfast where Max asked his mother how the evening with Erik was, just like they had their first date.

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Aleksey90 Before the next update drops, Can i get a save file that is v0.04.5.00 completed? My files are all messed up, I'd hate to start from the beginning!

Reactions: jackolante
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes