3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
@Aleksey90 Before the next update drops, Can i get a save file that is v0.04.5.00 completed? My files are all messed up, I'd hate to start from the beginning!
If some of you are still not aware, then v0.04.5 is a pre-release, which includes only the ability to view cameras, with minor modifications. In this version, there are no events that affect the plot and passage, which means that any save from v0.04.0 will do.

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
I just for the life of me cannot start the alpha opportunity. I've talked to Eric twice (the exact same thing just before he goes off with Ann, but that's it. Nothing else happens. And the party girl doesn't progress either. Give her sweets, visit in the bath room, apologise the day after. Nothing else happens.

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
I handed Alicia smoking to Ann, she never came back smoking, says it’s a bug please don’t like to have to go back to the whole story again

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
console command doesn't work for me (money=???)
anyone can teach me any console command which works properly?

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
If some of you are still not aware, then v0.04.5 is a pre-release, which includes only the ability to view cameras, with minor modifications. In this version, there are no events that affect the plot and passage, which means that any save from v0.04.0 will do.
My v0.04.0 files are the one that's messed up. I never played v0.04.5.00 because as you said it was just a camera angle update.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I just for the life of me cannot start the alpha opportunity. I've talked to Eric twice (the exact same thing just before he goes off with Ann, but that's it. Nothing else happens. And the party girl doesn't progress either. Give her sweets, visit in the bath room, apologise the day after. Nothing else happens.
The conversation where you accept the deal with Eric is the end of that opportunity, it doesn't have an 'end of content' marker.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes