3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I am struck at party girl can anyone give walkthroughs and how to progress in game
OK, so I'm not sure were your at in this opportunity. Best I can remember it's like this.
1- Buy Alice dress.
2- Talk to Lisa about Alice's secret(drinking).
3- Buy candy with liquor.
4- Friday, before Alice goes out to party, give her candy with liquor.
5- Wait up(3am)for Alice, go to her, in bathroom.
Make sure you keep Alice's mood high.(wonderful)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
How do I start a lesson with Kira?
First, talk with Lisa about sex education, then start massages, when you get to hand massage with Lisa, she will talk about education kissing. Ask Ann, Alice, then Kira about kissing. Wait up for Kira 3am, Ask about kissing lessons.

ptsonvn

May 24, 2018
First, talk with Lisa about sex education, then start massages, when you get to hand massage with Lisa, she will talk about education kissing. Ask Ann, Alice, then Kira about kissing. Wait up for Kira 3am, Ask about kissing lessons.
talk with Lisa about sex education, when?

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
i for one am glad to see a new version of big brother, i just hope there will be a console command to get rid of eric. the reason being is in multiple playthroughs using the walkthrough I could never get rid of him, and had to resort to using the console command.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
i for one am glad to see a new version of big brother, i just hope there will be a console command to get rid of eric. the reason being is in multiple playthroughs using the walkthrough I could never get rid of him, and had to resort to using the console command.
Indeed, haha it is quite vexing how the NTR is forced upon yourself.
I like it when you are punished if you did something wrong or deliberately chose that route but when it's like this when you literally did nothing whilst being supposedly at war with Eric then it's just... annoying.
It would be cool if you could interrupt them before they went to the next step like, when they are in bed you knock at the door and ask for Ann to accompany you to the bathroom because you're too afraid of the darkness, the same in the bathroom... I imagine a scene where the main character would knock constantly at the bathroom because he wants to go making both Eric and Ann feel pressured to come out without doing anything at all.
Still, unfortunately, those routes do not exist.

Reactions: Mayonesa

vpallie

Mar 18, 2019
It's a bit different from the original. Here there's nothing about Kira and Eric meetings, or at least i didn't find anything

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
talk with Lisa about sex education, when?
Near the start of the game, after she wakes max, because of his morning wood. Go talk to Ann about it, then apologize to Lisa. Max will talk to her about sex education.

ptsonvn

May 24, 2018
[QUOTE = "maxbishup, bài đăng: 4104711, thành viên: 1653460"]
Gần bắt đầu trò chơi, sau khi cô ấy thức dậy tối đa, vì gỗ buổi sáng của anh ấy. Hãy nói chuyện với Ann về nó, sau đó xin lỗi Lisa. Max sẽ nói chuyện với cô ấy về giáo dục giới tính.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Tks so much!

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
what's with the missing image? and the pixelation
The pixels are meant to be, missing image, make sure you have the right version of the game. That was fixed a long time ago. You should have 0.04.5.03 fixed to .04

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
The pixels are meant to be, missing image, make sure you have the right version of the game. That was fixed a long time ago. You should have 0.04.5.03 fixed to .04
this is my version, which I DL'd off the latest updates yesterday

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
this is my version, which I DL'd off the latest updates yesterday
Not sure what to tell you, this is my version. But the missing image was fixed in 0.02.00 update.
screenshot0001.png
Note the 04 bug fix on the end. You can find it on page 257 post #5,122

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes