3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
I cant seem to give alice candy the next day after peeping on her. Is anyone else getting this issue?

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
What I don’t understand is if it’s called another story, why is it all the same and if you were going to make a remake why start at the very beginning again, why not start the game with Kira and Eric already in the house and just do a back story explaining this, otherwise it won’t be until V13 again ( which was rushed by Dark Silver) until the story starts to beef up again

Breinex

Apr 30, 2017
Is the game bugged or something? I can't keep advancing the game. I can't read online about cams, or books, so I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. I've already checked the living room, but the laptop doesn't give info about cams. SAme goes with the book of Alice. Laptop doesn't give me the chance to read about it.

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
Who blackmailing who. The only scene with Eric I want to see, is a highly detailed, render of his death. No wait, a highly detailed 10 min. animation, of his slow and painful death. Oh, how I wish to return to war.

I certainly can not do the development of Eric in the direction of Alice and Lisa (and I would not do it with joy), but this will mean that the player and Max, with any of his actions, will have nothing to lose and nothing to worry about, which is not right. Max's actions or omissions must have consequences, so Eric's development towards Alice and Lisa, as well as towards Ann and Kira, will be whatever you allow him to be.
If i have understand this right, we will have scenes with Eric enjoying with all girls if we let him and an we were good to him he will let us participate. Am i right?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zozefs and vpallie

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
If i have understand this right, we will have scenes with Eric enjoying with all girls if we let him and an we were good to him he will let us participate. Am i right?
That's how I understood it, yes. Not sure how your going to be good to Eric, your either his enemy, or his bitch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zozefs

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
im reading all the walkthrough i can find on this tread , now stuck i need new clothes for the girls but nothing showing up, all i boughy are the 1st set of clothes for each girl, no wardrobe and others .. haaalp

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I cant seem to give alice candy the next day after peeping on her. Is anyone else getting this issue?
We need a little more info.
1- Did you go to Alice and apologize, after peeping?
2- Did you order candy on pc, and wait for it to come?
3- Are you trying to give candy with liquor?
4- Did you get caught by Alice, and make a deal with her?
5- Are you using cheat?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
im reading all the walkthrough i can find on this tread , now stuck i need new clothes for the girls but nothing showing up, all i boughy are the 1st set of clothes for each girl, no wardrobe and others .. haaalp
Get caught peeping on girl, in shower, go to her and apologize, make a deal for candy, repeat. 3 time, she will ask for clothes, order on pc.

Reactions: doomulol

SofiaArtes

Dec 3, 2019
I had completed the entire game except one image and lost everything I had saved, can someone help me save the game?

1598978613342.png

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
What I don’t understand is if it’s called another story, why is it all the same and if you were going to make a remake why start at the very beginning again, why not start the game with Kira and Eric already in the house and just do a back story explaining this, otherwise it won’t be until V13 again ( which was rushed by Dark Silver) until the story starts to beef up again
#1- It's not the same.
#2- Because the dev wanted to.
#3- Because the dev didn't want to.
#4- This is not Dark Silver.

raveeak

Oct 11, 2019
guys please help
i didnt go further into aunt
i can only mastrubate while watching tv
i dont know how to move further
i need proper walkthrough guide

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
guys please help
i didnt go further into aunt
i can only mastrubate while watching tv
i dont know how to move further
i need proper walkthrough guide
No walkthrough. You need to do massages with Alice first, then Lisa, then you can massage Kira in bath. After hand massages with Lisa, you can start kissing lessons with Kira. It's the only way to go further with aunt Kira.

raveeak

Oct 11, 2019
No walkthrough. You need to do massages with Alice first, then Lisa, then you can massage Kira in bath. After hand massages with Lisa, you can start kissing lessons with Kira. It's the only way to go further with aunt Kira.
i dontknow how to start massage lession with lisa

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
The Who doesn't take risks path is bugged. You don't get enough time to give Alice candy. You cannot give the same day as peeping and no possibilty before she tells on you the next day. You can peep on her saturday and you get an extra day to give her candy, but that ends when Kira arrives and Alice and Kira takes showers together and you cannot be caught anymore.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
The Who doesn't take risks path is bugged. You don't get enough time to give Alice candy. You cannot give the same day as peeping and no possibilty before she tells on you the next day. You can peep on her saturday and you get an extra day to give her candy, but that ends when Kira arrives and Alice and Kira takes showers together and you cannot be caught anymore.
It's not possible to give it the same day, unless you are cheating. You must go to Alice and apologize, after being caught. Then order candy on pc. Wait for it to come in, not that day. After it is delivered, then go give it to Alice.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes