3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Another story or remake story? I am not seeing anything different. Are the same dialogues, events and scenario. The only difference I saw is the graphics that are different, but the game still has nothing new. Oh, shit. Here we go grind again.
Well, there's a hell of a lot of other games for you to choose from...right?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
yes good idea maxbishup :D but for example playing glamour without eric is maybe good but boring... sword of damocles is good for game:D i hope after eric defenestrating for another threats make player in attantion :D
Yeah, but there's no challenge to Eric, he's like stepping in dog poop, you hose it of, and move on.

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
hi guys..hope u all doing great!. i never had a problem with eric s appearence in the game..not back then and still not now..i even think that eric gives a little taste in the game...or something different... but in case we decide to make him a friend i dont wanna see a fluid non-realistic relationship between mom alice and max... i wanna see mom and alice fully stricted about the fact that max will be invited to join..if the game goes opposite and gives max the opportunity to join them then i will be dissapointed...i wanna see time to time acceptance for max..sister is still sister and mom is still mom after all.. and as for the whole eric part as sun tzu and al pacino said.." keep your friends close and your enemies closer''

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
hi guys..hope u all doing great!. i never had a problem with eric s appearence in the game..not back then and still not now..i even think that eric gives a little taste in the game...or something different... but in case we decide to make him a friend i dont wanna see a fluid non-realistic relationship between mom alice and max... i wanna see mom and alice fully stricted about the fact that max will be invited to join..if the game goes opposite and gives max the opportunity to join them then i will be dissapointed...i wanna see time to time acceptance for max..sister is still sister and mom is still mom after all.. and as for the whole eric part as sun tzu and al pacino said.." keep your friends close and your enemies closer''
Keep your friends 6 foot apart, and your enemies 6 foot under....maxbishup2020.

I read THE ART OF WAR twice, once as a child, once as an adult. You can not keep Eric close, or fight him, it's not in the game.

Last edited:

vpallie

Mar 18, 2019
In my opinion he has not to become a friend with Max. For sure i don't like Eric but it's nice for the game to play the battle between Max and Eric. The ladies don't like Eric, but after having sex with him, as they like it, he increases his influence (don't know why not their mood too) on them. Max has to find the ways to win the war at the end. This is what makes nice to play this one. Then for sure a bad guy like Eric should go in prison in real life lol

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yes there is. But what is your problem? Didn't you like that I called this game another copy?
Oh that's a very long list, lets not get into. But I have no problem with this game. You said it's the same game, a lot of grind etc. etc. So I wondered if you new, this is not the only game you can play. And personally I don't care what you call the game.

Reactions: ArcMagway

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
hi guys - i hope you can help me!
i dont know what i have done wrong:

my relationship to ann is good and my relationship to eric is very close: i cant talk to eric in anns bedrom... the story doesnt go further - iam on day 100! no ntr scene - no talk about watching them having fun, no talk about alice or lisa - nothing:
my relationship to alice is very close: i cant tell her she should wearing no panties when i catch her smoking - so i cant get the scnene when we are watching tv after two alcohol candys where she is nothing wearing under the jeans... the story doesnt go further
my relationship level to lisa is very close: i cant do nothing with her than the homework thing - she also dont catches me with my morning wood when i am sleeping longer than her - the story doesnt go further
my relationship to kira is acquainted - i can catch her during watching tv and swimming in the pool at night but nothing happens - she sends me every time to bed. there are also no oppurtunitie with her in the list. the story doesnt go further.

i bought every clothes (black dress for the club, robe for lisa, lisa swimmsuit, alice pyjama and for mother some lingerie which i havent seen on her), installed 4 cams, bought all candies, the liqueur candy, suncrean, max clothes and so on...
i have fully done all available courses of massage and communication!

i dont know what to do... can anybody help me please? i am frustrated because of this... the game is absolutely awesome but i dont know what to do to get the story further - i have the latest patreon version v0.04.5.04 - (i support the creator) - also installed the fix...

thank you!

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
hi guys - i hope you can help me!
i dont know what i have done wrong:

my relationship to ann is good and my relationship to eric is very close: i cant talk to eric in anns bedrom... the story doesnt go further - iam on day 100! no ntr scene - no talk about watching them having fun, no talk about alice or lisa - nothing:
my relationship to alice is very close: i cant tell her she should wearing no panties when i catch her smoking - so i cant get the scnene when we are watching tv after two alcohol candys where she is nothing wearing under the jeans... the story doesnt go further
my relationship level to lisa is very close: i cant do nothing with her than the homework thing - she also dont catches me with my morning wood when i am sleeping longer than her - the story doesnt go further
my relationship to kira is acquainted - i can catch her during watching tv and swimming in the pool at night but nothing happens - she sends me every time to bed. there are also no oppurtunitie with her in the list. the story doesnt go further.

i bought every clothes (black dress for the club, robe for lisa, lisa swimmsuit, alice pyjama and for mother some lingerie which i havent seen on her), installed 4 cams, bought all candies, the liqueur candy, suncrean, max clothes and so on...
i have fully done all available courses of massage and communication!

i dont know what to do... can anybody help me please? i am frustrated because of this... the game is absolutely awesome but i dont know what to do to get the story further - i have the latest patreon version v0.04.5.04 - (i support the creator) - also installed the fix...

thank you!
Give us your save. As for Eric you've gone as far as you can till next update(coming soon).

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
here is my save file!
thank you for your help!

shouldnt there be a ntr scene with eric and ann? i have nothing seen like this - just when i watch through the window and he also have not talked with an that max should be allowed to watch...

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
here is my save file!
thank you for your help!

shouldnt there be a ntr scene with eric and ann? i have nothing seen like this - just when i watch through the window and he also have not talked with an that max should be allowed to watch...
Ok, so there's nothing wrong here. Your not keeping Lisa happy. Set Alice clothing to jeans. There's NTR with Eric and Ann, in bathroom, in bedroom, in living room. Your not going to talk to Eric in Ann's room(not in this update). Look at my Lisa, then your Lisa. Look at screenshots, all from your game.

My Lisa---------Your Lisa
screenshot0010.png screenshot0009.png

zelga

Oct 31, 2017
Veryyyyyyyyy grindy game. I had to restart without cheats and yet I am at a dead end. The opportunities are still pending but scenes keep on repeating.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Veryyyyyyyyy grindy game. I had to restart without cheats and yet I am at a dead end. The opportunities are still pending but scenes keep on repeating.
Yeah, if you need help, your not giving much to go on. What opportunity are you stuck on. Why are you grinding, help Alice and Lisa. There's not much to it. Set up cams make money, how hard can it be.

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
Ok, so there's nothing wrong here. Your not keeping Lisa happy. Set Alice clothing to jeans. There's NTR with Eric and Ann, in bathroom, in bedroom, in living room. Your not going to talk to Eric in Ann's room(not in this update). Look at my Lisa, then your Lisa. Look at screenshots, all from your game.

My Lisa---------Your Lisa
View attachment 799055 View attachment 799059

thank you very much maxbishup - you helped me! now i have done all scenes which are available in this version and i cant wait for the update :)

Reactions: maxbishup
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes