3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Oh that's a very long list, lets not get into. But I have no problem with this game. You said it's the same game, a lot of grind etc. etc. So I wondered if you new, this is not the only game you can play. And personally I don't care what you call the game.
I am not new. I know Big Brother very well, so I said that this is looking like a remake and not Another Story. The game is fine, it has some small mechanics that are interesting but the grinding is the same. From what I played, I thought the gameplay quite repetitive and I don't see a decent progression. Buy a stool that costs 250 bucks to peek on the girls taking a shower? really? Has the punishment system changed? So, why would I waste time sabotaging Alice e Lisa to see the MC protecting them from being spanked? I went a little behind the pages and saw that you published about version 0.5 that will implement the cameras so that Max can spy on the girls under it. I think it more interesting for Max to start rubbing on Alice from behind her while she is washing the dishes. I think the game is missing a little bit of that, but to be spying on the girls without having any attitude it smells like grinding.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Why wouldn't she trust Eric? Eric has been nothing but a gentleman in front of her. He offered to buy shit for her daughters and was even being cordial to her shut in loser of a son. Isn't he the one who promoted her to his secretary too? I dont remember.

I do not understand why people idolize Max. He stays home all day and jerks off to his family. Yes this is just a game based on a fantasy family, but holy shit people. Y'all are demonizing the obvious criminal while completely glossing over the greasy sweat goblin that is Max.
Let see.
1-"nothing but a gentleman" Cheats on her, ever chance he gets.
2-"nothing but a gentleman" Threatens her son.
3-"nothing but a gentleman" Blackmails her sister.
4-"nothing but a gentleman" Lied about his identity.(real name Victor)
5-"nothing but a gentleman" Ask her to marry him, even though he's already married.
6-"nothing but a gentleman" Trying to take her house, and put her family out on the street.
Yeah, your Eric sounds like a real stand up guy. Why would anyone demonize, poor poor wonderful Eric.
As for incest, maybe check the tags, does it say incest? I know NTR is there as well. But guess what, we have NTR, as well as incest. It works out like that, don't you think.

I am not new. I know Big Brother very well, so I said that this is looking like a remake and not Another Story. The game is fine, it has some small mechanics that are interesting but the grinding is the same. From what I played, I thought the gameplay quite repetitive and I don't see a decent progression. Buy a stool that costs 250 bucks to peek on the girls taking a shower? really? Has the punishment system changed? So, why would I waste time sabotaging Alice e Lisa to see the MC protecting them from being spanked? I went a little behind the pages and saw that you published about version 0.5 that will implement the cameras so that Max can spy on the girls under it. I think it more interesting for Max to start rubbing on Alice from behind her while she is washing the dishes. I think the game is missing a little bit of that, but to be spying on the girls without having any attitude it smells like grinding.
Ok so you have nothing but complaint's about the game, and it smells like grinding. Why play? Once again, there's a lot of games, here on F95.

Reactions: omocik

Butter Duck

Mar 5, 2018
How do I progress in the mentor quest? I am stuck in the part where it says I need to learn more before doing anything else?

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
How do I progress in the mentor quest? I am stuck in the part where it says I need to learn more before doing anything else?
If I recall, the trigger for that is getting to massage her hands on tues and thurs/friday. Then I think you spy on Kira in the bathroom at night from the ladder and she catches you. I think thats how it went, don't quote me on that though.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I already said this before, but let's break it down in response to you.
Let see.
1-"nothing but a gentleman" Cheats on her, ever chance he gets.
2-"nothing but a gentleman" Threatens her son.
3-"nothing but a gentleman" Blackmails her sister.
4-"nothing but a gentleman" Lied about his identity.(real name Victor)
5-"nothing but a gentleman" Ask her to marry him, even though he's already married.
6-"nothing but a gentleman" Trying to take her house, and put her family out on the street.
1. As far as we know, he only cheats on Ann with Kira, so that's not really every chance... But importantly, Ann doesn't know that.
2. Again, Ann doesn't know that, and if Max tells her, well, it's clear that Max isn't that well regarded in his family since he has a reputation of spying on his family (even from before the events in-game) and was kicked out of school for, again, spying on women (and doesn't even own up to it, but claims it's because of a grudge his teacher had, even though he did admit he had been caught spying).
3. Ann has no idea of this.
4. Okay, Ann does know about this one, since Eric told her on the first date. Actually, no, wait, I mixed that up with him saying he's succesful in his line of work.
5. Wait. When did this happen? Isn't one of the lines of Ann that it's too early to talk about marriage?
6. Again, Ann has no idea of this (and again, that's the one of the dumbest plots in the game)

So, as I said before, as far as anyone knows (other than the player), Eric behaves as the perfect gentleman. Why would anyone believe the troublemaking perv who rather blames everyone else for his misfortune than take responsability over the guy who has been succesful in life?

"But it's her son!"

Yeah? What's your point? Let me guess, you're an only child. Try searching reddit and you'll find a lot of families who have golden children who can do nothing wrong and family members who have fallen out of grace for whatever reason.

Just because the spectator knows the truth, doesn't mean the characters do. Or are you one of those people who scream at the tv to try to warn the main character the guy he trusts is actually the bad guy?

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
to be honest after Ann seen Max's penis is larger than this shit eric i really cant understand what makes Ann keep wanting to stay with this shit?????

even in the conversation Max when he talks with Ann about lisa about that morning thing she says that women loves the large ones then why she still goes this shit even Max buys the gifts and so on then what more?????

i hope you got what i mean.... i know when i get excited about some idea.... i start speak stuff sometimes i hardly understand my self even lol.

to be honest she must instead make fun of that shit and kick him away from the first moment lol.

instead of making Maxes life hell.
you will understand why this happened in the next updates

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I already said this before, but let's break it down in response to you.

1. As far as we know, he only cheats on Ann with Kira, so that's not really every chance... But importantly, Ann doesn't know that.
2. Again, Ann doesn't know that, and if Max tells her, well, it's clear that Max isn't that well regarded in his family since he has a reputation of spying on his family (even from before the events in-game) and was kicked out of school for, again, spying on women (and doesn't even own up to it, but claims it's because of a grudge his teacher had, even though he did admit he had been caught spying).
3. Ann has no idea of this.
4. Okay, Ann does know about this one, since Eric told her on the first date. Actually, no, wait, I mixed that up with him saying he's succesful in his line of work.
5. Wait. When did this happen? Isn't one of the lines of Ann that it's too early to talk about marriage?
6. Again, Ann has no idea of this (and again, that's the one of the dumbest plots in the game)

So, as I said before, as far as anyone knows (other than the player), Eric behaves as the perfect gentleman. Why would anyone believe the troublemaking perv who rather blames everyone else for his misfortune than take responsability over the guy who has been succesful in life?

"But it's her son!"

Yeah? What's your point? Let me guess, you're an only child. Try searching reddit and you'll find a lot of families who have golden children who can do nothing wrong and family members who have fallen out of grace for whatever reason.

Just because the spectator knows the truth, doesn't mean the characters do. Or are you one of those people who scream at the tv to try to warn the main character the guy he trusts is actually the bad guy?

talking about reputation you cant blame Max who been adobted and the human is curious by birth and they are not his real family sure he will be even more curious ummmm well??? i hope you understood what i mean.

but still its enough for them to trust him that he is harmless not like that shit eric from the first week take over the family lol come on.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
I can totally get behind Ann not believing Max.

He's the deviant black sheep of the family. It's not hard to believe that a mother would not believe a child over the new lover.

There have been quite a few cases where mothers would not believe their children when they told them that the new partner was sexually abusing them, chosing to believe the new partner instead.

Also, from what original BB established, Ann is a bit gullible at times.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Multiple endings would be perfect, you get the cuck, the harem, the asshole abusive brother, and all that jazz that makes Japanese Visual Novels so fucking popular.
Something nice for everyone.
But it would probably take 10 years to implement all these options ;)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
With a big enough crew, they can do it in one year. It's about money and effort.
i wouldn't count on it, remember Big Brother games (and remakes) are cursed, as of now there is yet to be a completed one :LUL:

Reactions: L0thar

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Nice perspective, but you are a dreamer. The "big enough crew" company doesn't do games like that.
They should, is my point. Patreon is proving time and time again there's a huge audience out there for erotic games and they're ready to pay for the content.

NLT has a crew, if I'm correct! I don't know how many, but they're big enough to push out updates every 15 days. There's nothing wrong in following others' footsteps. My Intuition is, sooner or later every popular Dev will gonna have to follow that path.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
i wouldn't count on it, remember Big Brother games (and remakes) are cursed, as of now there is yet to be a completed one :LUL:
It is cursed indeed, but there's no other games like it! I so adore the type of gameplay this game offers.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
They should, is my point. Patreon is proving time and time again there's a huge audience out there for erotic games and they're ready to pay for the content.

NLT has a crew, if I'm correct! I don't know how many, but they're big enough to push out updates every 15 days. There's nothing wrong in following others' footsteps. My Intuition is, sooner or later every popular Dev will gonna have to follow that path.
"They should, is my point". But they don't do it, and there is no indication that they have started.
Maybe you can convince them to take on this task?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
This is so true, when you try to please everyone, you wind up losing them all. People will pay, to get what they want, problem is they all want different things. I hope, at some point the dev will go one way or the other, even if he loses me. At lest then I can take my on advice(there's a lot of games here)and play something else. NTR/NO NTR, INCEST/NO INCEST PEACEFUL/WAR there's no good way to mix it.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
First of, Ann knows about Eric, but she refuses to think about it, even when Max gives her proof. She is under Eric's control. Probable because of, what happened to her as a child.
1. if she knows and she doesn't care then there is no meaning to help her and to hell to her all what happens with her.... so Max should not help her.....

2. what happened to her childhood how did you know about that?????

and ty for these words about real life parents but it would be better not to go serious about real life so we wont say things that no one would like to hear like whats happened already......

this is game.... just lets not take it serious.....
and thank you Maxbishup you are cool bro.

Reactions: vpallie

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
So, let me try again. As far as Ann knows, Eric is the perfect gentleman. She has no reason to think so otherwise.
Now that is the problem.When something looks or sounds perfect it's always not really that way.
That thing alone should make you suspicious,especially if you are a woman and someone is trying to enter your life and family.
When someone have crystal clear records,that always means he is hiding something.
Usually he has a skeleton in his closet,sometimes literally.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
1. if she knows and she doesn't care then there is no meaning to help her and to hell to her all what happens with her.... so Max should not help her.....

2. what happened to her childhood how did you know about that?????

and ty for these words about real life parents but it would be better not to go serious about real life so we wont say things that no one would like to hear like whats happened already......

this is game.... just lets not take it serious.....
and thank you Maxbishup you are cool bro.
Thank you. Yeah it's from original BB Ann and Kira were kidnaped as children, Kira soon escaped, but not Ann. She was not found for 2 or 3 weeks I think, It's bin a long time. Point is things from our childhood can shape our lives. Take Eric, a person may identify from childhood, with him. Depending on the circumstances, one will love(like)Eric, one will hate(dislike)Eric. Not to go to deep, but Eric reminds me of bullies from my past.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes