3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

gg™

Nov 13, 2017
The Who doesn't take risks path is bugged. You don't get enough time to give Alice candy. You cannot give the same day as peeping and no possibilty before she tells on you the next day. You can peep on her saturday and you get an extra day to give her candy, but that ends when Kira arrives and Alice and Kira takes showers together and you cannot be caught anymore.
I've been having the same issue, don't get a prompt to give her the candy after the day that I was caught peeking. Lisa's version did work fine though

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
This is so true, when you try to please everyone, you wind up losing them all. People will pay, to get what they want, problem is they all want different things. I hope, at some point the dev will go one way or the other, even if he loses me. At lest then I can take my on advice(there's a lot of games here)and play something else. NTR/NO NTR, INCEST/NO INCEST PEACEFUL/WAR there's no good way to mix it.
I don't usually post on other people's threads but I wanted to say that this is perfect advice every dev should take on board. I think you can do incest/no incest if you design for it from day 1 so that your story and world works both ways, but other than that you're bang on.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
We're fairly in "beginning of september" and still no release news. Also 30$ only got one(1) preview post in a whole month.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
We're fairly in "beginning of september" and still no release news. Also 30$ only got one(1) preview post in a whole month.
Answer from the dev :
Hi. There were problems with the implementation of Alice's blog development and testing of these points. But we're almost done with it. I hope we will meet the deadline of September 14-15 because of this. I wanted to post a preview for $30 on the last day of August, but I didn't (not everyone will like it, since it refers to Eric). But there will be another preview for $30 before the release. Already from Max's side.
Also he posted a new 30$ and let me tell you most people here don't want to see it.
Don't ask me for it, just wait to see it in game. After all, "Patience is a virtue" ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: omocik and truerty

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Silence is the best proof, that he is working on next update.
It would be very bad if he wasting his time on excuses, that would be large as "War and Peace" romance.

That is only my opinion. You can agree with it, or not.
Nah, silence is the best proof you're playing a milker's game. There are quite a few examples already in this forum, namely Rainces, veqvil, ICSTOR, etc.,

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Answer from the dev :

Also he posted a new 30$ and let me tell you most people here don't want to see it.
Don't ask me for it, just wait to see it in game. After all, "Patience is a virtue" ;)
Good. Personally I was never once interested in seeing a preview, i can't understand people who deliberately go out of their way to get spoilers and ruin the surprise elements of an already short update!

I can understand watching trailer or preview for something you've never heard of. But we know the plot of BB and how it'll pan out, so why bother ruining the surprise for yourself.

Rocketeer66

Oct 21, 2019
The game looks very good, but is too complicated to play. I've been playing for a long time, and I still can't unlock all the pictures in the gallery. Is there any instructions?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes