3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I was actually joking, not being hostile lol.
Well, in that case I apologize. I just get so tired of some bashing this game, instead of simply playing something else. Don't get me wrong, we all have a right to share an opinion. But some just hang out here to put the game down, probably don't even play. Basically trolls.

Reactions: balara

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I must be an idiot cuz I have no idea how to start content with Max and Ann p.s is there a way to change his name

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Well, in that case I apologize. I just get so tired of some bashing this game, instead of simply playing something else. Don't get me wrong, we all have a right to share an opinion. But some just hang out here to put the game down, probably don't even play. Basically trolls.
That's exactly what happened couple of days back on FOTM thread. Then mods had to intervene and clean up all the mess. People were vile and started throwing shits at each other (and at the dev) instead of criticising the game. It still gives me the heebie jeebies to post on that thread anymore! Comparing to that, i don't feel that level of threat in here!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hmm, should I restart the MOST divisive argument EVER?? Yes, I will.. Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST.. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are EVIL.. Max as the AVATAR of the Chocolate Chip Cookie is AWESOME... Eric and his EVIL plan for WORLD Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Domination is SCUM and must be destroyed.

There, now this thread will descend into VISCIOUS arguments of people trying to defend (EVIL scum) Eric and his Oatmeal Raisin plots. Heh, I'm an AWESOME troll. :)

I hope the new update will be released soon. I want to see how things progress for Max. So far I think he seems smarter so hopefully he wont need others (Kira or Eric) to guide him, but will choose his own path.

Just a thought.

P.S. We must all unite and DEMAND that Chocolate Chip Cookies be added to the game!!

P.P.S. Hey, a pirate can dream. :)

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
btw sorry to put other game but its funny that Eric charater in other game ....
Weird how no one ever got the idea to make a sequel to the "bad ending" of BB. Max coming back from military, all jacked up, ready to take out Eric at his own game, not only taking back his family, but also some women at Ann's company in order to get him fired.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Weird how no one ever got the idea to make a sequel to the "bad ending" of BB. Max coming back from military, all jacked up, ready to take out Eric at his own game, not only taking back his family, but also some women at Ann's company in order to get him fired.
wait come on from where you get all this.... stop spoilers.....

or tell us from where you get this thing lol

well i proved that how Eric got someone to make him nothing.... like how he made Max.

but about New info about Max this is not fair.

• Angry
Reactions: SDaddy666

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
wait come on from where you get all this.... stop spoilers.....

or tell us from where you get this thing lol

well i proved that how Eric got someone to make him nothing.... like how he made Max.

but about New info about Max this is not fair.
Don't worry, it's not a spoiler, not in this game. Even though it doesn't sound like a bad ending. But I don't think Max being jacked up is nessicery. A little guy, can make a big guy, hurt himself, if he knows what he's doing.

• Haha
Reactions: djsverige

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Alice and Ann are both very sexy but Lisa is dream girl sexy.:love:

In the "Character Menu" I wish they were 3d models so I could spin them around and see her from every side.:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: LOLO928 and omocik

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
So when can we get rid of Eric? It's kinda annoying at this point
Not yet, most likely 0.06 update. There's three paths, friend, get rid fast, get rid slow. If you get rid of Eric fast you will miss some content. I'm no fan of Eric, but I'll take the slow path.

From the DEV.

The first is an Alliance with Eric.

You will be able to see how he'll mess up Max's family. Also, if you behave yourself and help Eric do it, you can even participate in this corruption.

And if you are very impudent and take risks, you will get something without Eric.

The second is the confrontation with Eric.

This option is divided into two more parts, simple and complex extended.

The first simple part is getting rid of Eric as quickly as possible. You will have a number of options for this deliverance.

But this path will limit you in some further opportunities and actions related to the dominance of Max in his family and over other characters.

The second difficult extended part is a longer confrontation with Eric, thanks to which max will have the opportunity to develop and consolidate his influence in the family and get rid of Eric.

This part will maximize opportunities and actions for Max.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Not yet, most likely 0.06 update. There's three paths, friend, get rid fast, get rid slow. If you get rid of Eric fast you will miss some content. I'm no fan of Eric, but I'll take the slow path.

From the DEV.

You will be able to see how he'll mess up Max's family. Also, if you behave yourself and help Eric do it, you can even participate in this corruption.

And if you are very impudent and take risks, you will get something without Eric.

The first simple part is getting rid of Eric as quickly as possible. You will have a number of options for this deliverance.

But this path will limit you in some further opportunities and actions related to the dominance of Max in his family and over other characters.

The second difficult extended part is a longer confrontation with Eric, thanks to which max will have the opportunity to develop and consolidate his influence in the family and get rid of Eric.

diffucult-longer way sounds like a way to show more ntr to our throat tbh. I will get rid of him asap even tho if it means Max will never fuck for the rest of his life. If dev wants to gate the content unless we watch ntr then it's kinda fucked up

vpallie

Mar 18, 2019

From the DEV.

I like this evolution of game. At the end Eric will be kicked out but to have a longer play of this game i think this is the best solution. Eric will win many battles but, at the end, Max will be the real winner of the war. :) The longer we can play, the best it is

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
diffucult-longer way sounds like a way to show more ntr to our throat tbh. I will get rid of him asap even tho if it means Max will never fuck for the rest of his life. If dev wants to gate the content unless we watch ntr then it's kinda fucked up
No, I really don't think that's true. You will be able to block Eric, with all but Ann. Max will learn a lot more in the long run. I know it's tempting to just get rid of him, but if your at war with Eric, the content you miss will not be NTR.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eri53 and omocik
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes