3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
I remember in the original BB there were phone calls from Eric/Victor to his real GF.
Always found that a missed opportunity that Max was not able to humiliate Eric/Victor by being able to seduce the GF who is getting annoyed by Eric/Victors schemes and does not want to wait any longer :D

That would be an interesting benefit of keeping him around for longer. Learning his methods and using them against him on his GF.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I must be an idiot cuz I have no idea how to start content with Max and Ann p.s is there a way to change his name
Well in in this game you can't change his name but if you have Notepad ++ you can use the search and replace function to mass change his name from Max to whatever you want it to be.

It needs to be done in the translation files since his name in the base game files is in Russian. Make sure to check "Match whole word only" so that way if there is any place that uses Max in it, that isn't just his name, it will not replace those.

Search for name Max then find what the Russian name is then you put the Russian name in "find what" box and the name you want to use put in the "replace with" box.

Also open all the scripts in the translation folder in Notepad ++ and use "Replace all in all opened documents" that way they will all be done in one shot. Don't forget to save them all, good luck. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Paarl and Lord Levi

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Not yet, most likely 0.06 update. There's three paths, friend, get rid fast, get rid slow. If you get rid of Eric fast you will miss some content. I'm no fan of Eric, but I'll take the slow path.

From the DEV.

The first is an Alliance with Eric.

You will be able to see how he'll mess up Max's family. Also, if you behave yourself and help Eric do it, you can even participate in this corruption.

And if you are very impudent and take risks, you will get something without Eric.

The second is the confrontation with Eric.

This option is divided into two more parts, simple and complex extended.

The first simple part is getting rid of Eric as quickly as possible. You will have a number of options for this deliverance.

But this path will limit you in some further opportunities and actions related to the dominance of Max in his family and over other characters.

The second difficult extended part is a longer confrontation with Eric, thanks to which max will have the opportunity to develop and consolidate his influence in the family and get rid of Eric.

This part will maximize opportunities and actions for Max.
i hear you bro but to be honest i cant just work with someone that i hated that much but oh well......
i think you are right too... but just the idea of someone get the girls before you is what i cant stand lol.... hell in games allows us do stuff.. just hope it wont take over and mess our real life... just saying lol.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I remember in the original BB there were phone calls from Eric/Victor to his real GF.
Always found that a missed opportunity that Max was not able to humiliate Eric/Victor by being able to seduce the GF who is getting annoyed by Eric/Victors schemes and does not want to wait any longer :D

That would be an interesting benefit of keeping him around for longer. Learning his methods and using them against him on his GF.
and that would be something nice too wow nice one to take Eric's girlfriend and let Eric all alone this is nice one to wait for lol

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
even you talking and you dont really believe what you say ( <laughing>)...how can someone else even try to believe , trust or consider what you say..? ...you play as max really? o_O :p

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
He tried to, but he couldn't keep Eric from wearing them, ha ha. No really that's a good idea.
oh come on dont give us nightmare enough what we are dealing with right now..... enough that we cant get rid of him yet lol.

talk about anything later after we get this update that would allow us to get rid or eric then do whatever extra options you want lol

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
oh come on dont give us nightmare enough what we are dealing with right now..... enough that we cant get rid of him yet lol.

talk about anything later after we get this update that would allow us to get rid or eric then do whatever extra options you want lol
Ha, I hear you friend, but for Alice, it does sound good. As for Eric, hopefully, Aleksey will let us get rid of the scumbag soon.

Rocketeer66

Oct 21, 2019
I can't unlock all the pictures in the gallery. Would anyone advise? I've already gone through the whole game and the meetings are some covered.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I can't unlock all the pictures in the gallery. Would anyone advise? I've already gone through the whole game and the meetings are some covered.
you didnt spacify which group you are talking about?

the top once are for the clothes lisa and alice,

then the second line is for lisa advancement, and some for the kira when she teaches him stuff so he can use it to teach lisa.

and the third is for alice advancement but the last one is for kira.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes