3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, this is not for me, but for my friends on the other side of the coin, enjoy. Oh, and for those at war with Eric, don't worry, it won't be in your game.
I prefer the Eric is winning and Max isn't his friend route, but I suppose this is fine.

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017

Ok, this is not for me, but for my friends on the other side of the coin, enjoy. Oh, and for those at war with Eric, don't worry, it won't be in your game.
Thank man, i know for you that you and dev dont like this type of friendship and those things but there is one thing,
how genious he make this scenes like he realy enjoy this.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019

ty for the heads up bro not for me too lmaooooooo and i am glad i wont see it while i am at war hell to that shit Eric lol

btw sorry to put other game but its funny that Eric charater in other game .... who gone out from jail lmaooooooooo

and this is for Eric fans lmaoooooooooo

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-history-v0-002-fanmixer.30837/

i am so sorry if its not allowed to post other game but just about Eric..... in that game Eric suffers exactly how he is making Max suffer lol

Last edited:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Hopefully though it will be a lead on from Dark Silvers version where Ann is blindfolded But Max will do more than just touch her
What I mentioned in the patreon post is that we can't see on the preview if she's blindfolded or not. Which means we don't know if she knows or not if Max is there, the whole scene could have a total different progression and meaning. But I think she's blindfolded lol

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
What I mentioned in the patreon post is that we can't see on the preview if she's blindfolded or not. Which means we don't know if she knows or not if Max is there, the whole scene could have a total different progression and meaning. But I think she's blindfolded lol
Yeah, I think your right. But no blindfold can disguise the difference, between Eric and Max.

itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016
The only route like that, leads to quick game over.
Well in the old game there was a definite slow corruption. I personally would prefer no game over but play to lose. Maybe the game over could be Max calls up Dark Silver and say fuck this game put me in Glamour.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Well in the old game there was a definite slow corruption. I personally would prefer no game over but play to lose. Maybe the game over could be Max calls up Dark Silver and say fuck this game put me in Glamour.
So, go play glamour, even better give D.S. your money, so he can abandon that one to. And if you prefer to lose, guess what, you already have.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes