3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Thank you. Yeah it's from original BB Ann and Kira were kidnaped as children, Kira soon escaped, but not Ann. She was not found for 2 or 3 weeks I think, It's bin a long time. Point is things from our childhood can shape our lives. Take Eric, one person may identify someone are someone's from childhood with Eric. Depending on the circumstances, one will love(like)Eric, one will hate(dislike)Eric. Not to go to deep, but Eric reminds me of bullies from my past.
oh come on if thats the case why the developer didnt put the info into this game if he wants it to be like that lol.

ummm this is a game we dont want to talk about real life personal info i understand you want to speak but its safers for you and for all the users......

not to hurt you or hurt any other user.....

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Someone should make a new walkthrough with the since the other is quite outdated
I don't believe games of this type needs a walkthrough. I mean you already have a hint page and missions page that tirelessly work around the clock to tell you if you have progressed. What more do you need?

If anything, I'd ask for a save file of the completion of previous update, every time a new update drops.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I don't believe games of this type needs a walkthrough. I mean you already have a hint page and missions page that tirelessly work around the clock to tell you if you have progressed. What more do you need?
A guide that tells us where to be at which time and to help us mindlessly unlock all the content following the story with the least amount of looking through the various rooms and dead-end options.

The hint page in the game (at least up to the updates I've played) doesn't include everything and it is not necessarily up to date. At some points you get "you reached the end for this update" when there's more and at times you reach the end and there's no tag.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
A guide that tells us where to be at which time and to help us mindlessly unlock all the content following the story with the least amount of looking through the various rooms and dead-end options.

The hint page in the game (at least up to the updates I've played) doesn't include everything and it is not necessarily up to date. At some points you get "you reached the end for this update" when there's more and at times you reach the end and there's no tag.
I'm sure somebody will come up with a guide. I personally with BB games, like to explore by my own and get surprised upon revealing each events.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I'm sure somebody will come up with a guide. I personally with BB games, like to explore by my own and get surprised upon revealing each events.
All the power to you then and nobody forces you to use a guide. But that doesn't mean there's not a demand just because you don't share the desire for a WT.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I update the walkthrough for ver0.04.5.00 but It's no finished yet.
I hope it helps you and me.
I haven't played for several months (I haven't seen Kira in game as I wait for a big update) so I can't be sure, but isn't there Kira Choices and opportunities already? Or something about punishments?

Also, from someone in here, I got this for Ver 0.04 (which I haven't played so I don't know if parts of it are redundant.
All thanks to the person that posted that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
and nobody forces you to use a guide. But that doesn't mean there's not a demand just because you don't share the desire for a WT.
Never said there wasn't a demand, and never told you not to ask for a guide either! I just said a guide wasn't necessary for these type of games, and eventually said somebody will help you with offering a guide and shared how I'd like to play these games. Was i being rude in any way? Stop being so defensive, jeez!

Reactions: troll822

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
is there a chance to unlock memories when the game failed to unlock it? looks like the first memory of lisa when she is trying on the new swimsuit is missing! dont know why - all other memories are unlocked!

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes