3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I've unlocked 11 of 13 opportunities. Completed about half
Yeah, you cheated all the stats, and broke the game. Some things will never trigger, if your stats are to high. If you must cheat, only cheat money. My advice, start over, don't cheat, keep girls happy. Emancipation 2000, really? Right now only Lisa should have any, and it's 0.1

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Yeah, you cheated all the stats, and broke the game. Some things will never trigger, if your stats are to high. If you must cheat, only cheat money. My advice, start over, don't cheat, keep girls happy. Emancipation 2000 really? Right now only Lisa should have any, and it's 0.1
Tbh, I thought put 200....fahk. Lol. Aight. My bad

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah, you cheated all the stats, and broke the game. Some things will never trigger, if your stats are to high. If you must cheat, only cheat money. My advice, start over, don't cheat, keep girls happy. Emancipation 2000, really? Right now only Lisa should have any, and it's 0.1
so you mean also the other cheat code also no use???!!! hmmmm

good that i am taken break from the game until good advancement from the development with the story where we can get rid of eric lol

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
For those that want to cheat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will NOT admit to doing this, there is NO proof I have done this, I hope things don't change because maintaining mood and energy can be a pain. :)

Yes giving Alice multiple massages is a HORRIBLE torture. Repeating SEXY fun events with Kira is a chore. Lisa's Homework is difficult and frustrating. But these will help raise stats and I have FAITH that everyone can endure the torments of massaging Lisa and Alice. :)

To be honest the ONLY things that you MIGHT need to cheat are the mood of the Ladies, Energy, and maybe how clean you are. Money is a maybe (but not really) as well, but you need to be careful.

Hope this helps.

P.S. In the future cheats some cheats might be useful (like adding Spiders to the inventory might be useful, but for now it's not hard to just look for, and catch one). :)

P.P.S. I do not know what cheating relationship levels will do to the game. I haven't tried to do that, and there are enough opportunities to raise this stat that I doubt it will be needed. Try at your own risk (and tell me if anything good happens). :)

Reactions: omocik

PotatoPC

Jan 25, 2020
Speaking of cheating. I had $590 without cheats at the loan check. Was interesting to be told that it was impossible to have that amount of money.

Reactions: Darkaura

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Anyone know if there is a detailed walkthrough on how to trigger all the scenes? Its taking me forever to make enough money to actually complete the opportunities. Also, since I'm 11 days in, please tell me there is a way to get rid of Eric?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Stupid question, but how do you use money cheat? That's the only thing really preventing me from knocking out some of these opportunities. I'm on day 11, and just barely unlocked cyber-bank to buy clothes for the girls before Eric. Now, I'm broke and need to pay back loan + buy more stuff too.

legiun

Apr 11, 2020
Stupid question, but how do you use money cheat? That's the only thing really preventing me from knocking out some of these opportunities. I'm on day 11, and just barely unlocked cyber-bank to buy clothes for the girls before Eric. Now, I'm broke and need to pay back loan + buy more stuff too.

Cameras + package. theres plenty of money there

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Anyone know if there is a detailed walkthrough on how to trigger all the scenes? Its taking me forever to make enough money to actually complete the opportunities. Also, since I'm 11 days in, please tell me there is a way to get rid of Eric?
There's no detailed walkthrough, that I know of. 11 days is just getting started, cams will make you all the money you need. Buy adds, go to room with cam, skip time to get more viewers. And no, you can't get rid of Eric in this update.

Reactions: Darkaura
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes