3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

theCraven

Feb 18, 2020

I apologize for my silence, I was poisoned by food and was away from home for some time, I couldn't work on the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now work on the game is set up and I can finally form a release schedule for v0.05.
Sep 21, 2020 (for patrons $30 & $20)
Sep 25, 2020 (for patrons $10+)
Sep 28, 2020 (for patrons $5+)
In addition, there will be several more previews and a Miss September poll this week.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks for the information! I hope there will be no more problems, and the schedule works ..;);):ROFLMAO:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

I apologize for my silence, I was poisoned by food and was away from home for some time, I couldn't work on the game.
Now work on the game is set up and I can finally form a release schedule for v0.05.
In addition, there will be several more previews and a Miss September poll this week.
Then what the fuck is up with that "Beginning of September" announcement? None of them Devs can keep their word! Why couldn't he just say "Beginning of October" at the first time itself?!

and no, i don't buy that bullshit excuse!

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Poisoned by food.. Now that's a new one.. What does one eat to get poisoned that much?
You must never have had food poisoning then. It is the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my 30 years of life. Imagine involuntarily vomiting and shitting every 5 minutes for 10 hours straight, and then afterwards feeling like you have the worst throat infection you've ever had in your life. That is what food poisoning is. Sometimes it lasts a day, sometimes it can hit you like a truck and completely screw your stomach up for a week.

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017

Dear Developer…
Good health to you. Do not be bothered by those who are blaming you. Continue your work as you like it.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Don't see how that's going to help you, there's NTR in original. Don't stay in room after helping Lisa with dishes, don't spy on Eric with Ann, and you can avoid NTR in this one.
Still not a fan of ntr, but I do like having someone there to challenge you from setting up your harem (assuming you want one). When I said I was planning on checking out the original, I just meant I wanted to see if it would be easier to trigger a lot of the events I seemed to be missing out on, as I’m sure it’s a more complete version of the game.
That said, I’m now 73 days in this game and barely started triggering some of these events but seemed to have broken or missed one that might be bugged. I can bribe Lisa with candy to avoid getting punished but Alice seems to be bugged for me. The first time, game asked for 24 pieces of candy and I was only able to get a max of 16, so I failed that opportunity and ever since then, every time I try to bribe her again, I get either a (too soon to give her candy, wait til tomorrow, or I wait till the next day but can’t trigger giving her candy....so I get punished again. Do I need to restart a new game to trigger this?

Reactions: Seraphi23

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Do you guys still not realize that without Eric the game will be monotonous? Let me summarize, without Eric the game is just a character trying to fuck his family maybe without making any effort. It will be another game that has to increase points of affection and relationship so that the story intertwines. With Eric being antagonist, the development of the story starts to be interesting, it is logical that many will want to kick Eric out of the house, but that was because of the Game Over that was in the previous, and speaking of that, can also add Olivia and another character who could be Lisa’s schoolmate, now think, Max fucking Lisa, Olivia and Aiko (new character). Well, I'm not the one writing the story, but I would take two paths that in the end would be unique. Be friend with Eric and take advantage of him and then to betray on him (This will result in removing Eric from the game) or be his enemy and start a small conflict, where one tries to sabotage the other, but in the end Max will take revenge in a creative way. Anyway, Eric's path doesn't have to be long, just 4 content packs is enough, as there is still the path for Lisa, Alice, Ann...

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes