3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Never herd of bug in day 4, make sure you are playing 0.04.5.04
Yeah I had that bug a while back. I don't remember what page the right dialogue options are on and I can't remember the right ones, but basically if memory serves if you choose the "wrong" option it doesn't start the kira trigger which will mean she never shows up. I think that is why the day 4 conversation repeats if you don't choose the right one.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He never said 10-th, or did he?! He said at the beginning of September, so why not the first couple of days?
My answer is mostly about why we are not getting the game today.About 10-th September it's from other patron,not Maxbishup.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
My answer is mostly about why we are not getting the game today.About 10-th September it's from other patron,not Maxbishup.
Yeah, I think the 10th could be a good guess. Of course it could be in a day are two. If I had to guess(knowing the past) I would say 7th-12th.

Reactions: armion82

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
In this game if the player is an asshole does he lose the girls to other guys?
Well, there's only one other guy, so far. But it's not a good idea to be an asshole to the girls. Girls mood, is key to your success in this game. You can get rid of the guy(Eric) soon. Maybe 0.06 As of this update, there's no way to get, or lose the girls. Oh, btw it's ok to be anything you want to Eric. Personally, I'd like to put his running lights out, with a baseball bat. Ok so the dev said no to that, but he said we can get rid of him soon. Dev is not a fan of Eric.

Last edited:

vpallie

Mar 18, 2019
Well, there's only one other guy, so far. But it's not a good idea to be an asshole to the girls. Girls mood, is key to your success in this game. You can get rid of the guy(Eric) soon. Maybe 0.06 As of this update, there's no way to get, or lose the girls. Oh, btw it's ok to be anything you want to Eric. Personally, I'd like to put his running lights out, with a baseball bat. Ok so the dev said no to that, but he said we can get rid of him soon. Dev is not a fan of Eric.
Eric is bad but it would be a good part of the game to have some blackmail too (with more scenes too). It's a game, just my opinion

Aug 29, 2020
OOOO WEEEE!

Hey guys, I was just wondering about how much of that Eric content is in game! I really like watching voyeur and ntr stuff I tell ya what. Does he have more scenes here than he does in the original BB?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Eric is bad but it would be a good part of the game to have some blackmail too (with more scenes too). It's a game, just my opinion
Who blackmailing who. The only scene with Eric I want to see, is a highly detailed, render of his death. No wait, a highly detailed 10 min. animation, of his slow and painful death. Oh, how I wish to return to war.

I certainly can not do the development of Eric in the direction of Alice and Lisa (and I would not do it with joy), but this will mean that the player and Max, with any of his actions, will have nothing to lose and nothing to worry about, which is not right. Max's actions or omissions must have consequences, so Eric's development towards Alice and Lisa, as well as towards Ann and Kira, will be whatever you allow him to be.

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
That's a wierd angle :unsure: Almost looks like someone else is spying on Max and Kira. Could it be ?
Oh, I hadn't thought of that, but you may be right.
Nice art Aleksey, this would make a great animation, but a lot of work I know. Thank you

Just today I was working on some animation with Max and Kira. And it is suitable for the shower, but I don't know if I will have time to add it to v0.05.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yeah I had that bug a while back. I don't remember what page the right dialogue options are on and I can't remember the right ones, but basically if memory serves if you choose the "wrong" option it doesn't start the kira trigger which will mean she never shows up. I think that is why the day 4 conversation repeats if you don't choose the right one.
Wow, 6 playthroughs, and must have got it right every time. Kira on time every time. But I probable choose the same anyway.

vpallie

Mar 18, 2019
Who blackmailing who. The only scene with Eric I want to see, is a highly detailed, render of his death. No wait, a highly detailed 10 min. animation, of his slow and painful death. Oh, how I wish to return to war.

I certainly can not do the development of Eric in the direction of Alice and Lisa (and I would not do it with joy), but this will mean that the player and Max, with any of his actions, will have nothing to lose and nothing to worry about, which is not right. Max's actions or omissions must have consequences, so Eric's development towards Alice and Lisa, as well as towards Ann and Kira, will be whatever you allow him to be.
If i've understood what you mean Aleksey90 i agree 100%. So i hope some more will come. Thanks

Reactions: zilch16

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Is there a walkthrough somewhere? I am sort of just stuck... nothing is changing. No Aunt, no ero massage, no personal erotic encounters... just watching Eric and mom bang each other...

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes