3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
The fix bug files are here for the Windows version of the game. I think for the Android version, the person who prepares the game for this operating system should install the latest fix bug on the game and then convert the game. In the past, there was another version for Android whose files were similar to the Windows version but no longer exist. I do not know if the official version is available for Android or not. In the first post, a version of the game with fix bug number 5 is presented. Have you ever used it?
There is an official version, with bugfix installed, on PATREON, not found here.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Zaliapara

Aug 12, 2017
Ok, finish "stick or carrot", so you can buy Lisa bathrobe. Order clothes for Max(t-shirt and shorts), do massages with Alice, by the pool, when she is tanning. Then do foot massage with Alice, when she is watching tv at night. Keep spying on Kira, Friday at 2am in bath, from latter, till she invites you in. Read both walkthroughs, from OP.
Thanks, I'll try!

BradWilly18

Sep 9, 2018
ok .Now the problem of high and low game variables can be explained. Read the post and act on it. If the problem is not solved, tell me to see what can be done to solve it. Because the variables in your save file are very cluttered. Using cheat mode on the game can have a lot of negative effects and cause many problems.

FML, Fappers cant catch a break can they?!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: .Black Panther.

AE7777

Aug 9, 2017
Hello friends
How can I save files?
I've removed files from save folder, but I see my saves in game!!
thanks

• Angry
Reactions: keer

Jazv

Oct 11, 2019
The fix bug files are here for the Windows version of the game. I think for the Android version, the person who prepares the game for this operating system should install the latest fix bug on the game and then convert the game. In the past, there was another version for Android whose files were similar to the Windows version but no longer exist. I do not know if the official version is available for Android or not. In the first post, a version of the game with fix bug number 5 is presented. Have you ever used it?
Yes I get it i also downloaded the windows version and used the bug fix files but that's only for windows not for android there was a version 4 of this for android with bug fix but not for version 5, im still waiting for android fix.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
i really hope for more content as eric enemy
i want to kick his arse :p
Yes, there will be more content with Eric, both in friend and enemy. However, I don't think you will be able to get rid of him just yet. Maybe in the update after next. One way will take longer then the other, but will come with more benefits. But it will be left up to the player to decide, what's best for them.

Last edited:

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
Yes, there will be more content with Eric, both in friend and enemy. However, I don't think you will be able to get rid of him just yet. Maybe in the update after next. One way will take longer then the other, but will come with more benefits. But it will be left up to the player to decide, what's best for them.
thats nice!!
for me personaly, its not necesarily for eric to disappear from the game after getting beaten by mc.:p:p
let him there savour the moment, maybe getting enraged and end up in a brawl with MC although the MC probably wont survive his muscle haha,,

sorry, im not native english speaker :giggle:

Electrode

Jun 26, 2020
i have stop playing because the translate file on the bugfix 07 do not let me open the game. i will wait for the next update

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
i just start this game and last version.
i stuck in loop! keep Dealing with Eric every few days and again same conversations and same dealing! story not moving forward!
and damn its so hard to make money

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
i just start this game and last version.
i stuck in loop! keep Dealing with Eric every few days and again same conversations and same dealing! story not moving forward!
and damn its so hard to make money
Use these :

After that if you had a big problem . Post your last save, we'll try to help you.
First of all, try to set up the website to solve the revenue problem .

Last edited:
Reactions: badi90
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes