3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Blog opportunity?? She Hinted but how I give her something more sexual??
Wait for the next update.
you can peep her at the window when she doing her blog thing . and also more thing from the Camera .This is the end of “blog” Opportunity in the current version

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Why can't we just have a simple option of smashing Erics teach down his throat with a bass ball bat instead of going over bored with some stupid ass complex plan plus it sounds like you basically have to be Erics bitch just to get the full dom path over the family that sounds like a joke.

Can we please have an option to physically hurt Eric? I mean when we finally get rid of him. I really wanna bit the sh** out of him. he is classic case of being a douchebag.

This is being worked out right now.

bodzuroru

Nov 6, 2020
Ok, I looked at your save.
1- All girls mood is neutral, are you doing the dishes for them? Keep mood high, wonderful is best.
2- Finish "stick or carrot" spy on Lisa in shower.
3- Do worksheet below.
4- See Kira at 3 am Sunday-Wednesday.
BTW BB by Dark Silver is original, it's abandoned but you can find it here on F95.
Lisa worksheet.
View attachment 853803
I have done all of the things you listed here, I also made sure to get 9 successful kissing education sessions (all with touching) consecutively but I still can't see the book in the shop. I am attaching my latest save file.

Windows 10, the latest version with bugfix 5.007.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I have done all of the things you listed here, I also made sure to get 9 successful kissing education sessions (all with touching) consecutively but I still can't see the book in the shop. I am attaching my latest save file.

Skill's are set to high, you haven't bought Max clothing yet. Are you using cheat mod? If not you may need to redownload, and install bugfix. If you are using cheat mod, ask .Black Panther. for help. I don't know anything about cheat mod.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

victkh

Dec 30, 2017

Same problem, maybe coz i start playing version 5.00 without bugfix...

bodzuroru

Nov 6, 2020
Skill's are set to high, you haven't bought Max clothing yet. Are you using cheat mod? If not you may need to redownload, and install bugfix. If you are using cheat mod, ask .Black Panther. for help. I don't know anything about cheat mod.
I can lower the skills using the cheat, it's not a problem. What values should the skills be around?

I have bought everything on the online store. I have three outfits for Max. The default (saturated green) one, a tank top, and a shirtless outfit.

I applied the bugfix after starting a new game. Could it be becausa of that? I also can't seem to start the second photoshoot with Kira. Neither does the next outfit after the black lingerie show up on the store for Alice.

Last edited:

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
I can lower the skills using the cheat, it's not a problem. What values should the skills be around?

I have bought everything on the online store. I have three outfits for Max. The default (saturated green) one, a tank top, and a shirtless outfit.

I applied the bugfix after starting a new game. Could it be becausa of that? I also can't seem to start the second photoshoot with Kira. Neither does the next outfit after the black lingerie show up on the store for Alice.
A) There is not a second photoshoot with Kira
B) There is not next outfit after the black lingerie
All these could be available on a future version.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Same problem, maybe coz i start playing version 5.00 without bugfix...
First of all, install bugfix7 on the game.
Next, your game variables are correct.

If you are using cheat mode, See this post> POST

And if you play normally:
Help her wash the dishes
Be careful of Lisa's mood(very good) and your relationship with her(warm).
Be careful of Lisa's homework (Lisa should show both breasts while doing homework. If she does not do this, you did something wrong or you forgot something)
Do not let Lisa or Alice be punished when doing the "opportunity".( Use save / load )
Keep teaching .
Use save / load during the kissing lesson to do it successfully.
Wake up every day after Lisa. (Set the clock to 7 to wake up)
Do the kiss lesson successfully in a row from now.
after some kissing lesson check the store.

If you still have problems. Ask, we will try to help you.

Last edited:
Reactions: victkh

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
thanks blackpanter but ı cant download that saves plz
Can't download it or can't open it?
Do you have the same problem with the attachments of other posts?
I will send it again, check you still have a problem.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

Dear friend
I'm checked your save file.
All I can say is that use the method of this post, if it does not work properly, you have to use the save files of another player. Most of the values in your save file variables are very cluttered.

By the way, you haven't finished the "blog" opportunity yet (you haven't bought lingerie for Alice yet . maxbishup did not mean to buy clothes for the max ). Read the "Blog" section of the Walkthrough below , it will help you to complete the opportunity.

The friendly advice I can give you is:
First, try to finish the game in the same way you got here so that you can experience and enjoy playing.

Then delete all your save files and reinstall the game without cheat mode . Download the complete save files from here and put them in the save folder.
Because if you want to move to new updates with these save files, you will surely face many problems.

An example: a variable with the this value(4.19109191796e-15) in your save file makes no sense!

Last edited:
Reactions: maxbishup
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes