3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

bodzuroru

Nov 6, 2020
Dear friend
I'm checked your save file.
All I can say is that use the method of this post, if it does not work properly, you have to use the save files of another player. Most of the values in your save file variables are very cluttered.

By the way, you haven't finished the "blog" opportunity yet (you haven't bought lingerie for Alice yet . maxbishup did not mean to buy clothes for the max ). Read the "Blog" section of the Walkthrough below , it will help you to complete the opportunity.

The friendly advice I can give you is:
First, try to finish the game in the same way you got here so that you can experience and enjoy playing.

Then delete all your save files and reinstall the game without cheat mode . Download the complete save files from here and put them in the save folder.
Because if you want to move to new updates with these save files, you will surely face many problems.

An example: a variable with the this value(4.19109191796e-15) in your save file makes no sense!
Thank you. With a fresh start I hacked subtly and managed to give her the book. Here's my save file with almost all of the quests done, if anyone's interested.

Reactions: LOLO928 and JagHond

Jackjc

Oct 30, 2020
After get to sleep on the day 1, it will appear. anybody help....please

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/core/core.rpy", line 1157, in <module>
KeyError: u'hj_in_pool'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "core/core.rpyc", line 3, in script call
File "core/core.rpyc", line 1157, in script
File "E:\Games\FLATOUT 2\Screenshots\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.05.0.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\Games\FLATOUT 2\Screenshots\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.05.0.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\Games\FLATOUT 2\Screenshots\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.05.0.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/core/core.rpy", line 1157, in <module>
KeyError: u'hj_in_pool'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Большой брат: Другая история 0.05.0.07
Sat Nov 07 17:40:43 2020

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I tried but it still happening
Play and save the game just before the warning message appears. Send the save file, we will check it for you.

Also: Are you sure the game file you downloaded is not damaged? (Where did you download the game)
Did you install Bug Fix 7 correctly?
And does it use another patch on the game (cheat mode, translation, etc.)
Please write down any additional work you have done on the game. Maybe it will help solve the problem.

maxbishup : Do you have any idea what is going on? No one has reported this error before.

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Play and save the game just before the warning message appears. Send the save file, we will check it for you.

Also: Are you sure the game file you downloaded is not damaged? (Where did you download the game)
Please write down any additional work you have done on the game. Maybe it will help solve the problem.

maxbishup : Do you have any idea what is going on? No one has reported this error before.
No, and there's no report of it on PATREON or DISCORD.

Jackjc

Oct 30, 2020

Can you send the bug fix? because I didn't download any bug fix

Jackjc

Oct 30, 2020
Bug fix should be on the OP but I think someone forgot to put it in... Or maybe not ? Did you check OP?
There's nothing in OP
But I download this file from another site and put the files in the game folder. still it doesn't work.

Jackjc

Oct 30, 2020

Still it occurs...

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes