3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I have Windows 10 and the bugfix just gives me a whole lot of problems, so I play without it.

The funny thing is that when I install the bugfix, it thinks my system is Windows 8, you can see it in the image below, maybe that's the problem right there?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you upgraded your Windows from version (8.1 or 8) to 10? Or you have installed win10 separately without upgrading .

Please test this:
Back up your save folder.
Go to the path below
[win drive]:\Users\{your username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
Rename the "BB_as" folder (so you can restore it later)
Extract the game to a new folder. Install Bug Fix 7 on it. Run the game. Check that the problem still exists.

Last edited:

Electrode

Jun 26, 2020
To check. I downloaded the game from the same server you mentioned. I downloaded Bug Fix 7 and installed it on the game. As you can see game ran without any problems . I checked this on two type of windows (7 and 10)

View attachment 893398
It may have nothing to do with it, but both of you are using Windows 8.

Is there anyone here who uses Win 8 and does not run into the problem of not running the game after installing Bug Fix 7?
I`m using Win 10. I`m going to download the game again and copy the bugfix before i start the game and I will tell you if it works or not

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Electrode

Jun 26, 2020
I`m using Win 10. I`m going to download the game again and copy the bugfix before i start the game and I will tell you if it works or not
To check. I downloaded the game from the same server you mentioned. I downloaded Bug Fix 7 and installed it on the game. As you can see game ran without any problems . I checked this on two type of windows (7 and 10)

View attachment 893398
It may have nothing to do with it, but both of you are using Windows 8.

Is there anyone here who uses Win 8 and does not run into the problem of not running the game after installing Bug Fix 7?
it´s working. My mistake, instead of copy the bugfix to a "clean" version, i have copied to the version that i have copy the bugfix 05. I hope that you understand what i´m trying to say. Thanks for the help

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
it´s working. My mistake, instead of copy the bugfix to a "clean" version, i have copied to the version that i have copy the bugfix 05. I hope that you understand what i´m trying to say. Thanks for the help
However, in any case, bug fix files will replace the previous files. If you have downloaded the game again, your problem will probably be solved by downloading it again. Anyway, I'm glad your problem was solved. I hope we can find an easier solution for other friends( for now and for the future).

Last edited:
Reactions: Electrode

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
Have you upgraded your Windows from version (8.1 or 8) to 10? Or you have installed win10 separately without upgrading .

Please test this:
Back up your save folder.
Go to the path below
[win drive]:\Users\{your username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
Rename the "BB_as" folder (so you can restore it later)
Extract the game to a new folder. Install Bug Fix 7 on it. Run the game. Check that the problem still exists.
I just completely deleted the BB_AS folder and it worked! My saves were in the game's folder anyways so I still had my saves. Thanks a lot for the suggestion!

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I just completely deleted the BB_AS folder and it worked! My saves were in the game's folder anyways so I still had my saves. Thanks a lot for the suggestion!
As I found out and made sure with your test:
The problem is with the "persistent" file in the folder you deleted. When the game is opening, it loads this file to run the latest status in the game. The inconsistency of the information in this file and new bug fix causes the game to give an error message and not open.

It was finally clear why!

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
in the next version did you insert scenes between Eric Alice or Eric Lisa?
I like bad characters
The only thing bad about Eric, is body odor. Eric's so stupid, he thinks Taco Bell is a phone company in Mexico. He's the only human alive who's IQ starts with a decimal. HAHA I've got a million of them. But seriously, a small amount with the girls in next update, if your friends with him. But probably not as much as you would like.

sexed-hj-02.png

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
For anyone who have issue with the compressed version (0.05.0.05) + 0.05.0.07 fix: move "tl" folder from "game" folder to somewhere else (not in the game folder). The translation for the compressed v0.05.0.05 is not in .rpa file (it's in "tl" folder), while the fix is in .rpa file. So some translations get duplicated. Moving "tl" folder solves this issue.

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
it's an issue from the orginal game . while its labels as ntr . it's more like training max to become cuckold fan . selling his sisters for money in friendship root . and cant do nothing in war root . that's why I Rewrited the story .. made eric started th corruption. and max discovers that . if the choice was friendship eric will send the girls to max . he need them corrupt so he uses max since he stuck with the girls and cant progress. if war root . it will be harder since u need to gain girls trust .. it will be more of a race . if u dont have the minimum requirement to trigger the event in time the girls will go to eric other wise they choose u . tho it's not in the text file I left . and another thing there is no back story eric and Ann is weak

Last edited by a moderator:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Wow, I'm the most chill person you can ever meet, this was a joke. I don't care about Eric one way are the other. Yeah it's just a game. I enjoy it, and hope others do as well. I don't care if someone, like's Eric are not. This seem to trigger you though, so I'll apologize. Did not mean to offend anyone. As for mom, I don't have one. I never new her, no brother or sister either.

As all ways, if you enjoy this game, please consider donating on PATREON. Thank you. Aleksey90

Last edited by a moderator:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Wow, I'm the most chill person you can ever meet, this was a joke. I don't care about Eric one way are the other. Yeah it's just a game. I enjoy it, and hope others do as well. I don't care if someone, like's Eric are not. This seem to trigger you though, so I'll apologize. Did not mean to offend anyone. As for mom, I don't have one. I never new her, no brother or sister either.
I am very sorry about your past and the hardships you had in life (as you said before). War has nothing beautiful in it .I hope you have peace and tranquility in the continuation of life as it is possible and you want it.

wish we learn never to judge anyone in any case. We have not lived in the place of anyone.

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

If you enjoy this game, please consider donating on PATREON. Thank you.
What's new with this? Thought we already had her get punished naked in previous updates!

And any news about the dates for next update?

As all ways, if you enjoy this game, please consider donating on PATREON. Thank you. Aleksey90
I just hope these massage scenes won't be short like the previous ones! In last update, massage event was the one i anticipated the most, but it was way too short for my liking!

Reactions: compusavvy
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes