3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Reading a guide on what to do when, to get a result isn't fun for a story driven game. Part of the fun is discovery, seeing what will happen after all the foot massages and candies. I don't want to open a guide and see: do this 5 times to make this happen, do this 7 times to make this happen, buy this candy for this person. I might as well download someone's save or watch videos. It should evolve naturally and cues should come from the game, not a guide. I like the story, I like the art, and at least it has choices but it takes a lot of clicks to play the game. And I suspect that even with a guide, this game will give your mouse a workout. I still occasionally play the game but I've finished several other games since starting this one and I'm not much farther than I was last time I posted. But I'm done giving my opinion bitching, peace.
The original also had this problem. The problem is that repeating tasks does not show that you are working towards something. There's no cues. It's like those old adventure games (Sierra) where you clicked around the screen hoping that whatever you did changed something and didn't put you into an unavoidable dead end. Another one that has similar problems is the Twist. I challenge anyone to play that without the super long walkthrough. You won't get very far.

asina

Aug 5, 2017
Just me !!! This is very strange. My uploads are just a simple zip file. I do not do anything special on them. Also, the first time I sent the save files, other users also downloaded and used them. On the other hand, I have posted a walkthrough here and no one has informed me about the inability to download it. Anyway, I will send the save files again without compression, I hope you can download them this time.

thank u now ı download :)

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Ok, Eric fans.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy this game, please consider PATREON. Thank you. Aleksey90
Now i changed my mind. I'm not just gonna want to beat him up, i want to bury him beside the pool!

Electrode

Jun 26, 2020
I am trying to put the second camera on the bathroom and I am trying mom open the door in the morning and it doesnt happens,too. Anyone can help me?

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I am trying to put the second camera on the bathroom and I am trying mom open the door in the morning and it doesnt happens,too. Anyone can help me?
Second cam - spy on Eric and Ann in bathroom, from latter, in the morning.
Ann to give nightgown- knock on door.
Ann to see getting dressed, morning, just open door. Choose first option.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I did this by spy on Lisa - Alice. Only the bathroom should not be empty when the first camera is used. (Maybe I'm wrong)
And as for the second question, I think the question was black nightie

Last edited:
Reactions: maxbishup

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Ok, Eric fans.

To be honest that's something i thought Max would end up doing ever since theres an option to go inside her bedroom at night.:unsure:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I did this by spy on Lisa - Alice. Only the bathroom should not be empty when the first camera is used. (Maybe I'm wrong)
And as for the second question, I think the question was black nightie
Yes, I think both ways work, Max just needs to realize, he cannot see bath and shower at same time. And yes, gift of black nightie.

FROM DISCORD
Aleksey90
In total, you can put 9 cameras (two can be planted in the bathroom and in the yard). The second camera in the bathroom can only be installed after a few spies on Ann and Eric.

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi, worth the game to download it? Or do I have to wait for more updates?
It's up to you and there is no definite answer. it can only be said that :
If you use high speed internet and your internet is not limited, you can download and play this version then Replace it when a new update arrives because the save files can be used in next versions.

Last edited:

Electrode

Jun 26, 2020
thanks for the help with the second camera, i already gave her the nightgown but after that she doesnt open the door, it`s random?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Now i changed my mind. I'm not just gonna want to beat him up, i want to bury him beside the pool!
No you want to make every Fatality from every MK games on him.Maybe should add also Fatal Blows and X-Rays.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Hi, worth the game to download it? Or do I have to wait for more updates?
Try to get the compressed version whenever you can. It always helps with games based off daz stuff since creators never seem to bother with image compression.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Ok, Eric fans.

it would be great fun if Max sees this through he camera first. He can't obviously prove this to the girls without showing that he is the far bigger perv than Eric, having installed cameras everywhere. So he needs to find a way to expose Eric without blowing his own secrets. which won't be easy.

very cool

Reactions: Kripke
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes