3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I do not doubt. :)
Maybe we'll find out more about it in the future.
FROM DECORD

Whatever the cheat codes, it is impossible to predict how they will affect the gameplay. At least until the game reaches the stage of adding only new events. In the meantime, the game mechanics are being updated, the engine is being refined, and therefore cheat codes are contraindicated at this stage.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I do not doubt. :)
Maybe we'll find out more about it in the future.
The fact is that do not need to know them. When the game starts from the beginning and based on what it should be, Everything will be in place, even if there is a problem, it can be easily fixed by the developer.

Oct 15, 2020
FROM DISCORD
Aleksey90
In total, you can put 9 cameras (two can be planted in the bathroom and in the yard). The second camera in the bathroom can only be installed after a few spies on Ann and Eric.
So in order to get a second camera in the bathroom I have to see NTR shit? Yeah, I think I pass and the bathroom will only have 1 camera for now.

Oct 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure I like the "A long standoff will be developed over several updates". It just seems like a way to keep the shit stain that is Eric in the game for those that don't like him, just to get all the content. Because if we kick him early then we won't get all the content with the girls, but I don't really want to be in the v.08/09/10 and still have Eric there if I choose the long war path. I think it's a mistake and the long path shouldn't take more than one or two updates, otherwise it's just a way to delay the content with Ann and the rest of the girls in the house.

I don't care about Eric, I don't want him in the game, but if kicking him fast means losing content with the girls, then that's not really an option to take, so I really hope that we kick him in the long path in v.07 or 08 tops, because otherwise it's just delaying things because reasons, and I still don't get how a dev that doesn't like Eric, keeps making content with him even in the path that is at war, it's dumb.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
So in order to get a second camera in the bathroom I have to see NTR shit? Yeah, I think I pass and the bathroom will only have 1 camera for now.
I understand, but you should do it anyway, we are using the ability, to spy with cams, in game. Not a fan of NTR myself, but some opportunities will rely on them.

I think v0.06

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2020
I understand, but you should do it anyway, we are using the ability, to spy with cams, in game. Not a fan of NTR myself, but some opportunities will rely on them.

Nah, I don't like NTR, I can't stand it, so if I need to see unavoidable NTR to get all the content, then I think I will pass with the game. I don't think, how a dev that says that don't like NTR and Eric, will think it's good to make content hide behind NTR even to those that don't like NTR...it could have been the same need for a second camera in the bathroom, if he realices that he can't see the sisters unless there's a nother camera or something, instead we are forced to see NTR to get all the content on the game? I was already skeptical because of the needing to be in the long war path to get all the content, now knowing it will take "several updates" for it to end and knowing that to see all the content for a non-NTR play I have to see Ann fucking Eric more than once, I think it's time to jump ship...

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Nah, I don't like NTR, I can't stand it, so if I need to see unavoidable NTR to get all the content, then I think I will pass with the game. I don't think, how a dev that says that don't like NTR and Eric, will think it's good to make content hide behind NTR even to those that don't like NTR...it could have been the same need for a second camera in the bathroom, if he realices that he can't see the sisters unless there's a nother camera or something, instead we are forced to see NTR to get all the content on the game? I was already skeptical because of the needing to be in the long war path to get all the content, now knowing it will take "several updates" for it to end and knowing that to see all the content for a non-NTR play I have to see Ann fucking Eric more than once, I think it's time to jump ship...
I don't understand why everytime that appears a NTR game people start to whine about NTR. From the start Aleksey say that the game will have NTR. Complaining over and over just will make the developer abandon the game, or change it to a non-NTR. And that sucks for people who love that kink because the original though was to have a game with NTR, not a vanilla game. There are a lot of vanilla games and even there was other Developer making a Big Brother version with not NTR at all. Don't like it, don't play it and don't complain for it over and over again. This thread has a lot of comments because here are a lot of people who loves NTR and how Aleksey is making the game. And still, is not a 100% NTR game because you can get rid of Eric without let him fuck your sisters or aunt, your mom is a lost cause but still.

Last edited:

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
I don't understand why everytime that appears a NTR game people start to whine about NTR. From the start Aleksey say that the game will have NTR. Complaining over and over just will make the developer abandon the game, or change it to a non-NTR. And that sucks for people who love that kink because the original though was to have a game with NTR, not a vanilla game. There are a lot of vanilla games and even there was other Developer making a Big Brother version with not NTR at all. Don't like it, don't play it and don't complain for it over and over again. This thread has a lot of comments because here are a lot of people who loves NTR and how Aleksey is making the game. And still, is not a 100% NTR game because you can get rid of Eric without let him fuck your sisters or aunt, your mom is a lost cause but still.
Sorry but you are wrong. The game has NTR that's true, but it isn't a NTR focused game, in fact Aleksey said he doesn't like NTR but will make a path for those that want to be friends with Eric, but that in the end things will get ugly for one of the two, aka a bad ending or Eric gone from the game. So yeah it has NTR but the game is a non-NTR one focused on INCEST with a small path (in the long run) for NTR involving Eric.

People who comment here are varied, some like NTR, other don't, there are paths, but this is not a game made for the NTR, if it was the case there wouldn't be choices and paths, so try to not generalize. The game is/was/will always be an INCEST one, since the MC is Max who is trying to fuck his family, no matter what people like you that like Eric and NTR think, this game is an incest one, not a NTR one, so there will always be people interested and or waiting for the time to get finally rid of the NTR, aka Eric, and to progress to the real part of the game, fucking your family. So to me it's like until Eric is out of the game is the prologue with forced NTR with the mom, and the "real" game "starts" after that.

I will say it again, based on what the dev said about the Eric friend path and NTR, it will result in an bad end or at the end you will have to deal with Eric too, so yeah, not much for a "NTR" game that you claim it to be.

Aug 29, 2020
Sorry but you are wrong. The game has NTR that's true, but it isn't a NTR focused game, in fact Aleksey said he doesn't like NTR but will make a path for those that want to be friends with Eric, but that in the end things will get ugly for one of the two, aka a bad ending or Eric gone from the game. So yeah it has NTR but the game is a non-NTR one focused on INCEST with a small path (in the long run) for NTR involving Eric.

People who comment here are varied, some like NTR, other don't, there are paths, but this is not a game made for the NTR, if it was the case there wouldn't be choices and paths, so try to not generalize. The game is/was/will always be an INCEST one, since the MC is Max who is trying to fuck his family, no matter what people like you that like Eric and NTR think, this game is an incest one, not a NTR one, so there will always be people interested and or waiting for the time to get finally rid of the NTR, aka Eric, and to progress to the real part of the game, fucking your family. So to me it's like until Eric is out of the game is the prologue with forced NTR with the mom, and the "real" game "starts" after that.

I will say it again, based on what the dev said about the Eric friend path and NTR, it will result in an bad end or at the end you will have to deal with Eric too, so yeah, not much for a "NTR" game that you claim it to be.
False, you are doing exactly what so many other NTR haters try to do, you are speaking for the dev and trying to minimize Eric's role. He is a MAJOR part of the game whether you or anyone else want to admit or not. This isnt a Incest or a NTR game, its a GAME. Period. Trying to spin it to fit your narrative only makes you come off as a bias hater.

Going forward try to remember that you only speak for yourself.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
False, you are doing exactly what so many other NTR haters try to do, you are speaking for the dev and trying to minimize Eric's role. He is a MAJOR part of the game whether you or anyone else want to admit or not. This isnt a Incest or a NTR game, its a GAME. Period. Trying to spin it to fit your narrative only makes you come off as a bias hater.

Going forward try to remember that you only speak for yourself.
Dude you should just read what the dev said before talking at all, this is a remake of BB, a game that was sell as an INCEST game, the focus on the game is to get with your family members, if this remake makes it pass where the original ended, then you will see that Eric roll is a small one, there is no great path where after Eric enslave the girls in the family and fucks them you keep seeing him fucking around other girls, because Eric isn't the MC, is an NPC that have different paths to him, and that have a role in the game, but if the game when ended have 100 updates for example, you will see that Eric is just a small part of the story.

Just go back and search for comments of Aleksey, look for maxbishup comments, because he post comments from the dev that where posted on patreon or other places, so again I get that you like Eric and that you like NTr, but he isn't the MC, he isn't the focus of the game, and sure as hell NTR isn't the focus at all, in fact Aleksey said he doesn't like NTR in this same thread so, before talking nonsense just read a bit.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017

I never say the game is focussed to be NTR only. My english is far from perfect so that maybe helo to confuse. But I say that the Dev say from a start will have NTR, and what he is complaining is because the game has NTR and he want it to be cut of because he doesn't care NTR. The dev added NTR even when he don't like it, none can say him, "delete the NTR because I don't like it" or "Work more in the non-NTR because I like it." The game is an incest game even if you don't get rid of Eric, if you are friendly with him, he will share them with you, if you are bad with him, he will try to make you life a hell, or you can get rid of him and get your harem. No matter what path you choose the game lets you take decisions, and is avoidable, if you don't want to see NTR you can do it, just like in the original game. I don't understand why this cause so much troubles.

Aug 29, 2020
Dude you should just read what the dev said before talking at all, this is a remake of BB, a game that was sell as an INCEST game, the focus on the game is to get with your family members, if this remake makes it pass where the original ended, then you will see that Eric roll is a small one, there is no great path where after Eric enslave the girls in the family and fucks them you keep seeing him fucking around other girls, because Eric isn't the MC, is an NPC that have different paths to him, and that have a role in the game, but if the game when ended have 100 updates for example, you will see that Eric is just a small part of the story.

Just go back and search for comments of Aleksey, look for maxbishup comments, because he post comments from the dev that where posted on patreon or other places, so again I get that you like Eric and that you like NTr, but he isn't the MC, he isn't the focus of the game, and sure as hell NTR isn't the focus at all, in fact Aleksey said he doesn't like NTR in this same thread so, before talking nonsense just read a bit.
All Aleksey has ever said was that Eric will be apart of the story and he will have 2 routes (friendship and enmity) he also went out of his way to explain that depending on how fast you get rid of Eric you may also LOSE interactions and opportunites with women...wow that really sounds like someone who HATES NTR.

Stop acing like you speak for the Aleksey. Neither you or Maxbishup do, you are just two randoms who dont like Eric and NTR.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
All Aleksey has ever said was that Eric will be apart of the story and he will have 2 routes (friendship and enmity) he also went out of his way to explain that depending on how fast you get rid of Eric you may also LOSE interactions and opportunites with women...wow that really sounds like someone who HATES NTR.

Stop acing like you speak for the Aleksey. Neither you or Maxbishup do, you are just two randoms who dont like Eric and NTR.
Become a PATREON and ask him your self, or look up Aleksey90 in fan art, and read what he said about Eric. Or just remain ignorant, all the same to me. I already ignore Mayonesa, so I have no way of knowing what he said. Now for you.

Reactions: L0thar
Aug 29, 2020
Become a PATREON and ask him your self, or look up Aleksey90 in fan art, and read what he said about Eric. Or just remain ignorant, all the same to me. I already ignore Mayonesa, so I have no way of knowing what he said. Now for you.
Thanks but if I want to see someone making death threats versus an imaginary character I will ask for your comment. Until then stop speaking for the dev.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

It's high time to choose Miss November. At least this should not be delayed. This time it will be one of the proposed girls. You can also suggest in the comments what clothes or what environment you would like to see her in. Out of all the suggestions, I will choose the one that I like best.

Ann
27%

Kira
8%

Alice
30%

Lisa
25%

Christine
10%
102 votes total

If you enjoy this game, please consider, becoming a patron. Aleksey90

Give your suggestion, here on F95: Who would you like to see, what clothes and or environment would you like to see?

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

The voices in my head have discovered (imagined) information about the next update. A SHOCKING event that will be added has (EVIL Scum) Eric baking NASTY Oatmeal Raisin Cookies and the Family will be forced by Ann to eat them even though they are EVIL. Our Hero Max will FIGHT this by learning to bake GLORIOUS Chocolate Chip Cookies with help from Alice (and advice from Ann). There will also be scenes that have the LOVELY ladies in skimpy clothing and sometimes naked, but that isn't important (yeah right). :)

We must ALL join together and DESTROY (EVIL Scum) Eric and his plan for World Oatmeal Raisin Cookie domination. (y)

-End of Fake-

Looking forward to seeing the progress of the game and relationships in the next update. Hopefully (for myself) we will be able to start blocking Eric and improve our relationships with the ladies. While I understand that Progress with Ann will be limited while the EVIL Scum is present, I hope that we will see at least a little bit more like when we gave her the new Lingerie. :)

Just a thought.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes