3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
The good thing is, this game is getting reborn with some new ideas. Like, still I don't know what's the use of Emancipation? :rolleyes:
Emancipation - I'd like to know that too, and I even asked about it once. Unfortunately, I didn't get an answer. Maybe someone will explain it now.

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
Emancipation - I'd like to know that too, and I even asked about it once. Unfortunately, I didn't get an answer. Maybe someone will explain it now.
I think it's how likely the girls will behave in certain ways . *like alice sleeping nude without using smoke event * and as it goes higher the more likely eric have his ways with the girls ... jest my opinion

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Emancipation- the fact or process of being set free from legal, social, or political restrictions; liberation.
We know the definition. We want to know what exactly that means and what its effects are in this game.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
We know the definition. We want to know what exactly that means and what its effects are in this game.
The variable "Emancipation" in the game determines the amount and scope of each character's response to the requests in the game .In fact, this variable determines the amount of sexual freedom of each character in the face of Max. The lower the value of this variable for each character, the less that character responds to the given requests (especially sexual). Also, each character in each range of values of this variable shows different behaviors towards requests.
But this variable does not determine everything. Because the sum of these variables and other variables determines the behavior of each character in each situation.
For example the amount of
Max some ability variable + Alice Emancipation variable + alcoholic candy variable
Determines whether Alice accepts or rejects something during the game or allows Max to move on to the next stage of something.
Usually, each choice made by the players affects on different variables, and these variables increase or decrease during a game in a process, their manual change can damage the game process. Because one variable has changed all at once and the other variables have not changed accordingly.

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
So theoretically, the higher the level of this factor, the better. I don't remember exactly who, but someone wrote here after checking someone's save that Lisa's emancipation is too high. So what is it with this level of emancipation? Should it be as high as possible or remain at a certain level?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
The variable "Emancipation" in the game determines the amount and scope of each character's response to the requests in the game .In fact, this variable determines the amount of sexual freedom of each character in the face of Max. The lower the value of this variable for each character, the less that character responds to the given requests (especially sexual). Also, each character in each range of values of this variable shows different behaviors towards requests.
But this variable does not determine everything. Because the sum of these variables and other variables determines the behavior of each character in each situation.
For example the amount of
Max some ability variable + Alice Emancipation variable + alcoholic candy variable
Determines whether Alice accepts or rejects something during the game or allows Max to move on to the next stage of something.
Usually, each choice made by the players affects on different variables, and these variables increase or decrease during a game in a process, their manual change can damage the game process. Because one variable has changed all at once and the other variables have not changed accordingly.
A clear example of this is the use of money cheat .
By cheating money and receiving a lot of money at once, you will be able to buy things and enter variables into the game at which time they should not be in the game. Also find values for some variables that are too high for other variables to progress as needed. If the programmer does not manage these variables and does not warn the player with a message that (he/she) has used cheating in the game and must end this process , If the player does not pay attention then most probably the player enters an endless loop of repetition without being able to make progress in the game. This is exactly what will most likely happen to players by buying both girls' clothes before the bank enters the game.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
So theoretically, the higher the level of this factor, the better. I don't remember exactly who, but someone wrote here after checking someone's save that Lisa's emancipation is too high. So what is it with this level of emancipation? Should it be as high as possible or remain at a certain level?
That was me.
The highness of a variable at a particular time in the game when other variables are not as high and proportionate can cause a destructive change instead of the correct occurrence , whether at the same time or in the future.
You can see a series of variables directly in the program and you can not see more variables.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: L0thar

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
That was me.
The highness of a variable at a particular time in the game when other variables are not as high and proportionate can cause a destructive change instead of the correct occurrence , whether at the same time or in the future.
You can see a series of variables directly in the program and you can not see more variables.
Judging by that answer, you might be a politician ;)
From what I remember, not only I would like to know the optimal level of this indicator.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Judging by that answer, you might be a politician ;)
From what I remember, not only I would like to know the optimal level of this indicator.
Not. I am a computer programmer;):).
The programming language of this game is not my specialized language. But I know the rules of programming .
This information is related to the third version of the game. Very small amount of game variables released for use on game console cheats. The variables and their values have now changed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Not. I am a computer programmer. The programming language of this game is not my specialized language. But I know the rules of programming .
This information is related to the third version of the game. Very small amount of game variables released for use on game console cheats. The variables and their values have now changed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool man it was a joke :cool:
I appreciate your knowledge, but I would just like to know in what range to keep this indicator.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Cool man it was a joke :cool:
I appreciate your knowledge, but I would just like to know in what range to keep this indicator.
Yes, I got it .;):)
unfortunately at the moment I do not have the complete and correct values of these variables and I just understand and notice from the changes of some variables in comparison with my save file how much it should probably be.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Yes, I got it .;):)
But unfortunately at the moment I do not have the complete and correct values of these variables and I understand from the changes of some variables in comparison with my save file how much it should probably be.
I do not doubt. :)
Maybe we'll find out more about it in the future.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes