3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017

It's high time to choose Miss November. At least this should not be delayed. This time it will be one of the proposed girls. You can also suggest in the comments what clothes or what environment you would like to see her in. Out of all the suggestions, I will choose the one that I like best.

Ann
27%

Kira
8%

Alice
30%

Lisa
25%

Christine
10%
102 votes total

If you enjoy this game, please consider, becoming a patron. Aleksey90

Give your suggestion, here on F95: Who would you like to see, what clothes and or environment would you like to see?
Definitely Alice

Reactions: greenymph

chaoneho

Feb 21, 2020
I am not an English speaker. We are looking forward to the story of Eric and other characters and the story of MC, which was not shown in other remake games. While maintaining the ERIC for a long time, we support developers who are struggling by composing various stories.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Not sure I like the "A long standoff will be developed over several updates". It just seems like a way to keep the shit stain that is Eric in the game for those that don't like him, just to get all the content. Because if we kick him early then we won't get all the content with the girls, but I don't really want to be in the v.08/09/10 and still have Eric there if I choose the long war path. I think it's a mistake and the long path shouldn't take more than one or two updates, otherwise it's just a way to delay the content with Ann and the rest of the girls in the house.

I don't care about Eric, I don't want him in the game, but if kicking him fast means losing content with the girls, then that's not really an option to take, so I really hope that we kick him in the long path in v.07 or 08 tops, because otherwise it's just delaying things because reasons, and I still don't get how a dev that doesn't like Eric, keeps making content with him even in the path that is at war, it's dumb.
I disagree. I believe Eric, for all the hate, gives something different in this game than other similar ones.
I admit I find him quite unlikable and creepy but I still think the option of "Get rid of him early" and "get rid of him through a long path" are good choices.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I disagree. I believe Eric, for all the hate, gives something different in this game than other similar ones.
I admit I find him quite unlikable and creepy but I still think the option of "Get rid of him early" and "get rid of him through a long path" are good choices.
He's no more creepy than the protagonist of these games. Let's be honest. People are even more angry about him than rivals in other games with NTR for that reason. Everything that Eric does is nor worse or perverted than what a protagonist of these games does. In a way it's better morally because at least it's not incestual (not kink shaming, just saying). I'm down for giving folks the options to be able to get rid of him early if they work for it though. I'm more for a long drawn out fight. Once Eric was gone in the original BB lost all of it's appeal for me.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
He's no more creepy than the protagonist of these games. Let's be honest. People are even more angry about him than rivals in other games with NTR for that reason. Everything that Eric does is nor worse or perverted than what a protagonist of these games does. In a way it's better morally because at least it's not incestual (not kink shaming, just saying). I'm down for giving folks the options to be able to get rid of him early if they work for it though. I'm more for a long drawn out fight. Once Eric was gone in the original BB lost all of it's appeal for me.
To me, there was no game till after Eric, but that was because Eric, was no challenge, there was no fight. In the end, the mighty Eric went down, with a phone call, A FRICKEN PHONE CALL. I hope this version is a fight, a challenge, a struggle. If not, we just as well make that phone call now.
33115_ericdead.png

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes