3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
ı dont understand why but ıstill cant download saves :S
Can you download the attachments of the other posts? What browser are you using? Antivirus is blocking it !?

Download it from here:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
st,ll ı cant download
This is your browser problem (have you tampered with the settings ?!). Or you use a special VPN that does not allow you to download some type of files. Check if you have a problem downloading on other websites or not ?! Use another browser. Such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera

Last edited:

asina

Aug 5, 2017
This is your browser problem (have you tampered with the settings ?!). Or you use a special VPN that does not allow you to download some type of files. Check if you have a problem downloading on other websites or not ?! Use another browser. Such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera
no because ı can download everythıng and saves of another users share
ı cant only download ur save

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Has this caught up to the original yet in regards to the amount of content that had before it was abandoned? Or has it diverged and started making original content?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Has this caught up to the original yet in regards to the amount of content that had before it was abandoned? Or has it diverged and started making original content?
It's not even close to catching up but he IS adding original content along the way.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yeah, were still following along with original, but there's more to see. Things are a little different, like viewing cams on PC. As for catching up to original, long way to go. I would say at lest a year off, maybe more.

Reactions: Von Herman

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Not caught up yet. There's some new improvements like cameras that work and stuff but it's mostly the same right now.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
as been said before, long way to go. Might be even longer if he develops more of his own thing, which I strongly encourage him to do. One thing I read that he was bringing in a massage parlor and letting Max work there eventually. For me that is a great idea, Max could work his way to the top or get massages there himself and from a storytelling perspective it is logical he gets some action.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
no because ı can download everythıng and saves of another users share
ı cant only download ur save
Just me !!! This is very strange. My uploads are just a simple zip file. I do not do anything special on them. Also, the first time I sent the save files, other users also downloaded and used them. On the other hand, I have posted a walkthrough here and no one has informed me about the inability to download it. Anyway, I will send the save files again without compression, I hope you can download them this time.

Jim Bentley

Sep 6, 2020
Please start the game from the beginning and get help from one of the following guides. Maybe you changed your mind about the game.

Reading a guide on what to do when, to get a result isn't fun for a story driven game. Part of the fun is discovery, seeing what will happen after all the foot massages and candies. I don't want to open a guide and see: do this 5 times to make this happen, do this 7 times to make this happen, buy this candy for this person. I might as well download someone's save or watch videos. It should evolve naturally and cues should come from the game, not a guide. I like the story, I like the art, and at least it has choices but it takes a lot of clicks to play the game. And I suspect that even with a guide, this game will give your mouse a workout. I still occasionally play the game but I've finished several other games since starting this one and I'm not much farther than I was last time I posted. But I'm done giving my opinion bitching, peace.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Reading a guide on what to do when, to get a result isn't fun for a story driven game. Part of the fun is discovery, seeing what will happen after all the foot massages and candies. I don't want to open a guide and see: do this 5 times to make this happen, do this 7 times to make this happen, buy this candy for this person. I might as well download someone's save or watch videos. It should evolve naturally and cues should come from the game, not a guide. I like the story, I like the art, and at least it has choices but it takes a lot of clicks to play the game. And I suspect that even with a guide, this game will give your mouse a workout. I still occasionally play the game but I've finished several other games since starting this one and I'm not much farther than I was last time I posted. But I'm done giving my opinion bitching, peace.
Everyone has an opinion. And any opinion is respected. That's why I said maybe your opinion will change.
When one first feels positive or negative about something, it is difficult to change that feeling. And there is no reason to change that feeling in some cases.I just wanted to help, that's all.
It is clear that games like BBAS ,milfy city, photo hunt, midnight paradise and ... require more time than games that after 70 clicks to read the story text of the game only two or three options available to the player to choose and again 100 clicks to read the story and two other choices.
Anyway, no one has to choose what they do not like. We come here to choose something to fill our free time with.And surely we can all find something that suits our expectations and tastes better.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
from the images you have posted I imagine that it will be a really big update, if you really publish it in November the developer has really done a great job in a short time.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes