3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Here this question has already been asked. But there was no answer how to solve this problem.
I tried solution options. suggested by the players on the forum. They do not solve the problem of starting the game
The essence of the problem (photo)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most likely this problem should be solved by the game developer.

Reported

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
I'm honestly confused as to how this game is allowed here as it's a straight up rip off of another dev's game? It's not a clone or something similar, straight up rip off. Even the character names and assets are identical. Big difference between piracy and straight up i.p. theft and passing it off as your own.

Not wanting to start a debate or shit storm on it, just wondering how it's tolerated.
fyi for thos who havnt read forum the reason its allowed in this case (i cant say for other game) bc this dev got permission from the original dev to work on game. this dev started from the beging to be able to use his code to make the game little less grindy & to add his own art work (my opion much better) as well as adding parts to the story as they are needed unlike the original (which had behine closed doors events even tho we had cameras installed)

Reactions: Naxos

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
ahhh shit...here we go again..i m totally confused now..i started this game when the update came out and i m still playing..(not so much to do with quarantine( now i have an excuse too :p ).. i dont know in which update gameplay i am in..i have picked to be friends with eric i think..is the changelog for this update for erics route or for war with eric???becasue im stuck in a loop but i havent done he photoshoot event yet? neither i ve seen eric trying to approach the girls

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Yeah I estimated this outcome from this scumbag dev. It was clear that he would broke his promise. The guy is obsessed with Eric ntr-cuckold content
You look like a lucid guy. Could you tell me how much content you have with the MC, and if he fucks someone?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
patreon is best-you can message him here but depends on if he shows up

jacobbb

May 30, 2017
Can someone explain to me what the difference is between this game and the original? seems like they start out the same.

vpallie

Mar 18, 2019
I give up! Impossible to play a game where you have to repeat 1K times the same things without any progress

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes