3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
why abbandon the game in the first place adn the make it again from the beginig instead to continue where you left
this is a completly different dev from the original. this dev is a fan of the original & as a hobby wanted to give an ending to the fans.
he started from scratch bc he wanted to use his own code & art work.
he is also adding sceneces that where left out of orinal (like what went on behind close doors even tho we have cameras install)

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Lol I closed out of the game, and came back to it and now the game no longer opens
what even is this

Draq04

Nov 29, 2019
ı cant open this game
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/core/02init.rpy", line 74, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "core/02init.rpyc", line 74, in script
File "core/02init.rpyc", line 74, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/core/02init.rpy", line 74, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Большой брат: Другая история 0.06.0.00
Fri Feb 12 01:34:46 2021

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Yeah I estimated this outcome from this scumbag dev. It was clear that he would broke his promise. The guy is obsessed with Eric ntr-cuckold content
fyi this dev said at the begining he was going to make a path with eric & a path where eric has been removed. so far the dev is following the story plot in order. also dev dislikes eric but wanted to make game for all fans. ( plus my personal opion all the other remakes that where tried fail bc eric wasnt in the game in my opion for this story)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Why this game not running on pc as it shows check with the software publisher
because dev did something in renpy they did not before, about 80% of all machines that run windows 10 and everyone with older will not be able to play this or that apartment 69 game unless you open the game with the renpy creator

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
Pro tip, you can get a windows 10 license on ebay for like 5 bucks that's totally legit and it gets emailed instantly to you. For anyone reading this reply who's still on windows 7.
Pro tip, if you have windows 7 you dont need a win10 key, just update it and it is completely legal and "activated" (is this even a word), or just install it and use win 7 key.

SlavaFW

Apr 14, 2017
Pro tip, you can get a windows 10 license on ebay for like 5 bucks that's totally legit and it gets emailed instantly to you. For anyone reading this reply who's still on windows 7.
I tell you, I have a licensed Windows 10 and a computer built a year ago. The game DOESN'T work.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes