3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
The only bug I've found so far is the Friday event with Kira and Alice happened twice the first week the event happened. No other bugs so far. Everyone with problems, did you grabbed the persistent file that someone posted earlier?

@ Aleksey90 LMFAO what the fuck ? do you really think anyone is going to pay you for taking DarkSlivers game and trying to make money out of it ? i wonder what will have to say about it can't wait to find out .
People been paying him for months already. It's a remake, it's his game now, especially since DS abandoned it.

SlavaFW

Apr 14, 2017
Everyone with problems, did you grabbed the persistent file that someone posted earlier?
Are you talking about the bugfix that is referenced on the first page? I can't install it. The manual shows the installation path, but I do not have the "RenPy" folder in the "Roaming" folder.

Nattas

May 12, 2018
MacOS version not working :(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/core/02init.rpy", line 74, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Users/mw/Roboczy/BigBrother_AnotherStory.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/Users/mw/Roboczy/BigBrother_AnotherStory.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
  File "core/02init.rpyc", line 74, in script
  File "core/02init.rpyc", line 74, in script
  File "/Users/mw/Roboczy/BigBrother_AnotherStory.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/Users/mw/Roboczy/BigBrother_AnotherStory.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/Users/mw/Roboczy/BigBrother_AnotherStory.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/core/02init.rpy", line 74, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Darwin-20.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Большой брат: Другая история 0.06.0.00
Fri Feb 12 00:13:35 2021

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
Haven't played this game yet. Was waiting for more content to give it a go. What sex scenes are there currently?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Pro tip, you can get a windows 10 license on ebay for like 5 bucks that's totally legit and it gets emailed instantly to you. For anyone reading this reply who's still on windows 7.
you can also use a hacked windows loader on a trial to get the same results xD this is a pirate site state the truth if your going to talk shit

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
why is it everytime i try and run the game it keeps closeing its self and it has nothing to do with my pc or nothing cuz its loads other games and i tryed on other desktops and laptops as well and it lets me play other games bout not this one make no since

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes