3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Anyone had any luck figuring out what's the issue here? Ignoring it works but not sure if it'll cause problems later. This is happening on the first monday after game start, so Kira hasn't actually shown up yet.

File "game/core/core.rpy", line 99, in script call
call Noon from _call_Noon
File "game/core/core.rpy", line 333, in script
if GetWeekday(day)==1 and dcv['kiratalk'].stage>6 and not ('sexbody1' in alice.gifts or items['sexbody1'].have or items['sexbody1'].InShop):
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/core/core.rpy", line 333, in <module>
if GetWeekday(day)==1 and dcv['kiratalk'].stage>6 and not ('sexbody1' in alice.gifts or items['sexbody1'].have or items['sexbody1'].InShop):
KeyError: u'kiratalk'

Game version should be the 0.06.0.06 posted above.

EDIT: This happens that same night if you try to talk to Eric in mother's room:

File "game/core/screens.rpy", line 910, in keywords
if have_dialog():
File "game/core/screens.rpy", line 910, in <module>
if have_dialog():
File "game/core/04function.rpy", line 1197, in have_dialog
return cur_plan.enabletalk and len(TalkMenuItems()) > 0
File "game/core/04function.rpy", line 186, in TalkMenuItems
talklist = GetTalksTheme()
File "game/core/04function.rpy", line 173, in GetTalksTheme
if talks.char == current_room.cur_char[0] and eval(talks.req):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
KeyError: u'catch.Kira'

Last edited:

vmjulianking

Aug 20, 2019
For those who do not start the game at all WINDOWS 10 64Byte , use:
and then download renpy-7.4.0-sdk.tar.bz2.
Create a new project: BBB, delete everything from the folder, copy all the contents from original BIG Brother another story ( after apling patches ) to the BBB folder and then launch the BBB project from Renpy. the old saves worked for me. Enjoy .
didnt work SAD

My system is Win10

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive dialogues/breakfast.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 691, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive dialogues/breakfast.rpyc.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Okay. Let's admit. These events appear in version 0.6.5
Then how to get this (under the spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On Walkthrough : see the events tab

and whether it is possible to open this events. If Friendship with Eric is chosen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On Walkthrough : see the "Arachnophobia" , "Stick or carrot" , "School girl" , "Blackmail material on Eric" Opportunities and events tab

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
What's new in this patch??? I have up to 6.0.04 and my game works fine, don't get missing images. The changelog doesn't says anything. Just asking to know if there's some content missing and this fix that. Thanks for your great work
Take a look at the change log in the post

Reactions: elpelon

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Although the WT states you can install a 2nd camera after the events listed, you only get told that there is already a camera there and you should install it somewhere else
To install the second camera in the bathroom: Take a look at the latest FAQ question in Walkthrough

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
.Black Panther. BTW it is possible to get your game in a locked state preventing ANY progression in the game. I have completed10 of the 17 events, however, the rest will not complete or trigger IF Alice continues to do absolutely nothing between 21-22:00 OR goes to the club on Friday, AND IF the convo for Aunt Kira NEVER triggers as well. I have gone to Day 61 starting from a save where you are able to buy both outfits for the girls before Eric takes them shopping in the very beginning W/O taking out a loan and W/O cheating any money.
I'm sorry to say this. My English is not very advanced. I did not understand exactly what you meant. If you state your meaning more simply, I can help you better or better understand what you mean. But for now, I can only guess. If you manage opportunities and events together and correctly, you will not get stuck in the game. If you get stuck in any part of the game and can not advance the game. Post your latest save file and question here. We will help you.

redhatter

May 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to stop Eric sex classes with the younger sister? Erics influence on her isnt high but the I dont seem to be able to stop them from happening.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Does anyone know how to stop Eric sex classes with the younger sister? Erics influence on her isnt high but the I dont seem to be able to stop them from happening.
If you are on the path to "Enmity with Eric" or "Sneaky" in the next updates you can do more and get rid of him, but for now you can only make the preparations for it.

Reactions: redhatter

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Alice slept naked once, then stopped. Max remarked on her wearing clothes, but the next time I spoke to Alice smoking, the only option was to tell her she could stop sleeping naked. The next time, she agreed to sleep naked, but didn't. Again, talking to her while she's smoking, the only option is to tell her to stop. I have the latest patch, no mods.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Alice slept naked once, then stopped. Max remarked on her wearing clothes, but the next time I spoke to Alice smoking, the only option was to tell her she could stop sleeping naked. The next time, she agreed to sleep naked, but didn't. Again, talking to her while she's smoking, the only option is to tell her to stop. I have the latest patch, no mods.
If Alice is still sleeping in her underwear. Put spiders in her room at night. Use save / load to make sure she comes to your room. And then remind her that she has broken her deal.

Reactions: Pantisocrat
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes