3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Lemmon Sweat

Oct 22, 2017
i have the bbas project folder in the original folder. i moved everything into it. maybe that is the problem? and yes, i installed the bugfix
That may be the problem.
Try moving the Renpy program to a separate folder outside the BBAS folder.

ivrok

Jan 27, 2018
Fix for tooltip(crash cigarettes and Alisa massage)

I fixed that tooltip bug which one crached game in events such as search cigarettes in Alisa's room or massage Alisa in the pool location.

Just unpack it in the game folder.

Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
But something must be ignored instead. This is the first time I have heard that someone at BBAS did this without cheating. Thanks for your info.
As far as I understand. It is about buying a swimsuit for Lisa and a dress for Alice without using cheats or using a bank.
I did it. Not the first time, from the fifth time, but it worked

but a better understanding of what to do next would help a lot.
In other words, a competent design of quests. It is not always clear what to do next

i have this problem too but i try so many things to fix that issue cause no one tell me to fix it, so i hope this is help your problem
Yes, that's how I solved the problem. (Even before you answered my post). But thanks for the help

Last edited:

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
I downloaded the latest bugfix but there's still lo gallery for me... also idk how to watch movies with Lisa or kiss her during massage.. I've already done anything else

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
Could someone please share his rescue (eric enemy) where everything is 100% done? thank you so much
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Roland2812
Sardanapalos
darkzkie91
If you still haven't solved this (under the spoiler) problem with starting the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then here's a link to a post that will solve the problem with starting the game. And it turned out for me to start the game in this way.

Last edited:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Try to do it all the way. But do it twice: A candy> Having a scene with Kira> Going to the bathroom. (I also mentioned it as a point in the guide)
What happens the second time is different from the first time.
Done several (probably 4 at this point) times now. Not able to get the final BJ scene from the tub for whatever reason. Mainly, I'd like to know if it is still attainable or what event or missed event caused it to never occur. Including save file right at 03:00

Reactions: Dracconic Evolution

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
OK, I have played the new content and for the most part enjoyed it. I do NOT like (EVIL Scum) Eric so those unavoidable parts with the MONSTER are not great in my opinion. After playing through I have a SERIOUS question that I haven't really seen asked or answered here.

From what we have been told there will be THREE paths with (EVIL Scum) Eric, Quick removal (WAR), slow Removal (?), and VERY long removal (Friendship that might not remove him?). What I want to know is what we NEED to do for the different paths. Do I NEED to get and do the Control opportunity for the Fast or slow removal (war) paths?? Can I avoid spying on the Lisa training sessions but still get the longer (More content) removal path?? For myself I want as little interaction as possible with the INVADER that is trying to STEAL all the lovely ladies. However, I want to have MAXIMUM content for the REAL Hero (Max). So is there (or will there be) something to point at what separates the three paths??

I can see that the Blackmail opportunity will be needed for removal, but will it be ALL that's needed for both fast and long paths. Will I need to do some of the Control to have the longer path?? Can I do WAR for both long and short removal options, or do I need to lie and say I'm (EVIL Scum) Eric's friend to do the longer path that is supposed to open more content for (our HERO) Max later in the game?? Is there a way to KNOW which opportunities are needed or can be avoided for each of the paths??

At this point I fear that we WILL need either a blatant screen with the three paths clearly labeled and giving us a choice that LOCKS the other paths, or a VERY detailed Walkthrough that is divided into separate sections for each path.

I hope that this will be cleared up soon (as I am planning a fresh playthrough), so that I can avoid any content that is not needed for the long and short removal (War) paths.

Just a thought.

P.S. The WORST part of the new (and old) content is the lack of Chocolate Chip Cookie content. Give me my Chocolate Chip Cookies NOW darn it. :)

P.P.S. I hope that wasn't confusing, but I do want to know how to keep the paths separate. I also want Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes