3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
OK, I have played the new content and for the most part enjoyed it. I do NOT like (EVIL Scum) Eric so those unavoidable parts with the MONSTER are not great in my opinion. After playing through I have a SERIOUS question that I haven't really seen asked or answered here.

From what we have been told there will be THREE paths with (EVIL Scum) Eric, Quick removal (WAR), slow Removal (?), and VERY long removal (Friendship that might not remove him?). What I want to know is what we NEED to do for the different paths. Do I NEED to get and do the Control opportunity for the Fast or slow removal (war) paths?? Can I avoid spying on the Lisa training sessions but still get the longer (More content) removal path?? For myself I want as little interaction as possible with the INVADER that is trying to STEAL all the lovely ladies. However, I want to have MAXIMUM content for the REAL Hero (Max). So is there (or will there be) something to point at what separates the three paths??

I can see that the Blackmail opportunity will be needed for removal, but will it be ALL that's needed for both fast and long paths. Will I need to do some of the Control to have the longer path?? Can I do WAR for both long and short removal options, or do I need to lie and say I'm (EVIL Scum) Eric's friend to do the longer path that is supposed to open more content for (our HERO) Max later in the game?? Is there a way to KNOW which opportunities are needed or can be avoided for each of the paths??

At this point I fear that we WILL need either a blatant screen with the three paths clearly labeled and giving us a choice that LOCKS the other paths, or a VERY detailed Walkthrough that is divided into separate sections for each path.

I hope that this will be cleared up soon (as I am planning a fresh playthrough), so that I can avoid any content that is not needed for the long and short removal (War) paths.

Just a thought.

P.S. The WORST part of the new (and old) content is the lack of Chocolate Chip Cookie content. Give me my Chocolate Chip Cookies NOW darn it. :)

P.P.S. I hope that wasn't confusing, but I do want to know how to keep the paths separate. I also want Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
The version 6 patch disables the memory/gallery.

*** I think like most in this 1 particular case I am just going to wait until all the bugs/kinks/glitches are worked out and make sure that the info that has been posted in the unofficial walkthrough is accurate as well.

dickermax

May 18, 2017
was this tiny update really made during the half of year? with several fucked up deadlines? and that bugs...
ds is greedy pervert, but his hands don't grows from ass, as lazy lexa's.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Done several (probably 4 at this point) times now. Not able to get the final BJ scene from the tub for whatever reason. Mainly, I'd like to know if it is still attainable or what event or missed event caused it to never occur. Including save file right at 03:00
I moved your save file forward and it ran completely without any problems.
What I did:
I gave a candy to Alice> I took Kira home> I stayed with Kira more> I took a towel for Alice.
This is your save file a little further in the game just before what happened in the bathtub.
If you still do not succeed, there is a problem with the game installed by you

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Here is the save I was talking about where I cannot get: Alice going to the club, Alice doing anything on hidden Cam for blog event, or Mom talking about Aunt Kira (same as the "Groundhog Event" fix that was applied for version 5)
It was possible to do in original game and it was possible to do in 0.5 without money cheats. In 0.5 game even had Max thinking how to get money when he had clothes ordered and arriving next day. Not gonna try doing it on 0.6. Windows warning about trojan is enough.

They are inventing new bank mechanic just to cover up failure to balance the game.

I followed this issue and this is the result:

.Black Panther.:

one of the results of buying two clothes in this way is that the bank does not enter the game. It also messes up a lot of things in the game. It is assumed that the normal way players can not earn enough money to buy both clothes before entering the bank. But this assumption is wrong. Because now there are players who have been able to do this and the game process is disrupted.
If I'm wrong. Please tell me to correct my mistake. If this is true, please correct this issue. So that the players do not have to return to the beginning of the game after a lot of progress in the game.

aleksey90artimages:

You can buy both things without a bank and without using cheat codes, this does not break anything, just the bank will not be available. If the player has enough tactical thinking to buy these things on time without additional help, nothing prevents him from using it in the future. The bank is introduced into the game as an element of assistance, it is not necessary.

.Black Panther.:

Thank you for your answer. But usually after this incident, ie buying both clothes before Cyber Bank, players face problems, for example, check this save file. Kira did not come. Alice does not go to the club on Friday night and ...He did not use cheat.
There were other issues that were previously reported in previous versions but I do not have the save files. And all of them happened right after the clothes were bought and could not be solved. But when these same people bought a dress before Cyber Bank and one after it, they continued to play without any previous problems.
I'm probably wrong and there is no connection.

EQGamer:

This save is the subject of a very crude hack. Such indications can not be in the game in principle. This has nothing to do with the bank.
I can only advise you to start over, all the affected variables will be difficult to register correctly even for me

SPOILER_unknown.png

=======
Well then the impact hypothesis is ruled out.

Ale ro

Mar 20, 2018
Help... ty

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 382, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
W7 look like work fine thanks to (whoever he is)
Mega
THANK YOU!!! I can play on Windows 7 64 now! :) (y) I just had to learn a little Russian in order to switch the game to English, but I was able to switch in about 10 seconds. :) AND it has saves!!! YOU ROCK! :)(y)

Reactions: Арей127
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes