3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
How did you do that? I was only able to install the bathroom cam, but can't see any options for the second pool cam.
I only found out about it because I bought an extra camera for the bathroom. It might have been triggered by looking at Kira through the camera at a time when she's at the pool but not visible. I can't say for sure, sorry.

I know I've had Max look at the bathroom through the cameras with no-one visible at least twice, like the WT says, but still no joy.

Reactions: eddieedison

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
In other words, a competent design of quests. It is not always clear what to do next
Okay, my mistake, whenever I hear quests I'm thinking of games like mmo's, which means meaningless little same-again quests.
So yes, better Quest-system is needed.

Short question to all the other players here: do you think this slow grind is needed? I mean, I understand you should not go from peeping tom to loverboy in 5 days...but weeks of grinding for small content is a little bit out of date, or am I just bored by repeating it again and again? I don't know how many days I have played, but man this must be 3-4 months actually...

And another one: Has Aleksey90 ever said what would be the goal in his version of bigbrother?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
i report this error and Developers want more information:

EQGamer
Any details about the bug, please. Maybe there is a save before it occurs?
This bug occurs when using a save from either v3 or v5 (I can't remember) playing in and using all the patches for v6. When going into the hint system to see what is still active and what has been completed, if you click on "Blog" it gives me that error.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I followed this issue and this is the result:

.Black Panther.:

one of the results of buying two clothes in this way is that the bank does not enter the game. It also messes up a lot of things in the game. It is assumed that the normal way players can not earn enough money to buy both clothes before entering the bank. But this assumption is wrong. Because now there are players who have been able to do this and the game process is disrupted.
If I'm wrong. Please tell me to correct my mistake. If this is true, please correct this issue. So that the players do not have to return to the beginning of the game after a lot of progress in the game.

aleksey90artimages:

You can buy both things without a bank and without using cheat codes, this does not break anything, just the bank will not be available. If the player has enough tactical thinking to buy these things on time without additional help, nothing prevents him from using it in the future. The bank is introduced into the game as an element of assistance, it is not necessary.

.Black Panther.:

Thank you for your answer. But usually after this incident, ie buying both clothes before Cyber Bank, players face problems, for example, check this save file. Kira did not come. Alice does not go to the club on Friday night and ...He did not use cheat.
There were other issues that were previously reported in previous versions but I do not have the save files. And all of them happened right after the clothes were bought and could not be solved. But when these same people bought a dress before Cyber Bank and one after it, they continued to play without any previous problems.
I'm probably wrong and there is no connection.

EQGamer:

This save is the subject of a very crude hack. Such indications can not be in the game in principle. This has nothing to do with the bank.
I can only advise you to start over, all the affected variables will be difficult to register correctly even for me

View attachment 1042162

=======
Well then the impact hypothesis is ruled out.
Well IF the var for talking about Kira is what will trigger the club event then it might be possible to fix it, at least for me anyway.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I moved your save file forward and it ran completely without any problems.
What I did:
I gave a candy to Alice> I took Kira home> I stayed with Kira more> I took a towel for Alice.
This is your save file a little further in the game just before what happened in the bathtub.
If you still do not succeed, there is a problem with the game installed by you
I loaded that save up and it still skips the scene. It has to be a missing flag somewhere, somehow. The image files exist. It's a fresh download of the main file with .6 applied. The save file itself is fresh as of version 6. I give up. See ya'll in the next content update.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.06.0.06 Extra] [Aleksey90]

Original Size Win: 2,49 GB

Compressed Size Win: 306 MB (397 MB unpacked)

Win:

Fix for tooltip(crash cigarettes and Alisa massage) is added to this compression.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
How did you do that? I was only able to install the bathroom cam, but can't see any options for the second pool cam.
I only found out about it because I bought an extra camera for the bathroom. It might have been triggered by looking at Kira through the camera at a time when she's at the pool but not visible. I can't say for sure, sorry.

I know I've had Max look at the bathroom through the cameras with no-one visible at least twice, like the WT says, but still no joy.
As far as it was done for me:
Bathroom: I had already done what the WT said and was unable to install the 2nd cam until I had taken a bath and then it allowed me to install it.
Pool: I was standing somewhat at night where you can see the house, the pool, AND the lounge chairs (which should be off to the right of the screen) when I was finally able to install it.
I hope this helps some of you trying to install the 2nd cams but I will not make any guarantee that this is what allows you to do so, but just what happened for me.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
This bug occurs when using a save from either v3 or v5 (I can't remember) playing in and using all the patches for v6. When going into the hint system to see what is still active and what has been completed, if you click on "Blog" it gives me that error.
If you have the "Hint" button on your opportunities page, it means that you have Chit Mode installed on your game. And this button is not related to the main game. The developers had said that from version 4 of the game onwards, they would not fix any bugs caused by installing Cheat Mode.

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
Is it possible that none of those who have followed the game correctly, don't have a save to share?
thank you so much :ROFLMAO:
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Is it possible that none of those who have followed the game correctly, don't have a save to share?
thank you so much :ROFLMAO:
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
For writing guides and testing other people's files. My save files are very cluttered and I can not say exactly which is the last save file. But in what path do you want the last save file?
I think this is the last save file in the path of enmity.
And another in the path of friendship. (Blackmail has not been done)

Last edited:
Reactions: enokard

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
For writing guides and testing other people's files. My save files are very cluttered and I can not say exactly which is the last save file. But in what path do you want the last save file?
I think this is the last save file in the path of enmity.
And another in the path of friendship. (Blackmail has not been done)
thank you very much,
I'd rather save with ERIC WAR, but that's okay, thank you again
(y) (y) (y) (y) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: .Black Panther.
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes