3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Silhoutte

May 17, 2020
As far as it was done for me:
Bathroom: I had already done what the WT said and was unable to install the 2nd cam until I had taken a bath and then it allowed me to install it.
Pool: I was standing somewhat at night where you can see the house, the pool, AND the lounge chairs (which should be off to the right of the screen) when I was finally able to install it.
I hope this helps some of you trying to install the 2nd cams but I will not make any guarantee that this is what allows you to do so, but just what happened for me.
I think you must install camera in Terrance before 2nd camera in bathroom/yard.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
If you have the "Hint" button on your opportunities page, it means that you have Chit Mode installed on your game. And this button is not related to the main game. The developers had said that from version 4 of the game onwards, they would not fix any bugs caused by installing Cheat Mode.
No cheat mode installed. I am talking about the light bulb to check your opportunities. As seen here: BBAS Hint Sysytem.png

AFTER clicking the lightbulb and THEN clicking on "Blog" is when I got that error message.

EDIT: Also the new patch causes the extras/gallery to not work despite the changelog stating that it would.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy this game, please consider . Thank you.
Good to see you:)
It's so much more fun with you posting comments in the thread.

balara

May 12, 2017

If you enjoy this game, please consider . Thank you.
I am more happy to see you back ...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
installed the latest bugfix, no gallery here yet, did everything I could, deleted persistent, reinstalled the patch, switched extra.rpa in the game for the one in the OP, it still won't show up

maybe you need to get a scene for it to show? but I already did get scene with Alice back from the club alone, and I know for a fact it was at 0.4 gallery

balara

May 12, 2017
installed the latest bugfix, no gallery here yet, did everything I could, deleted persistent, reinstalled the patch, switched extra.rpa in the game for the one in the OP, it still won't show up

maybe you need to get a scene for it to show? but I already did get scene with Alice back from the club alone, and I know for a fact it was at 0.4 gallery
for galary u need extra pack on first page.. search for where to copy it ..then you can get gallary

Reactions: gestved

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
can someone help me i don't know how to have the events of lisa or alice sleeping naked i don't understand anything !!!!!! thanks for your help in advance!

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Will there be an error free update soon?
I hope . Of course, some problems must be solved by Ren'py
.Black Panther. please could you tell me if the extra file no longer works in fix 6
I can not give an exact answer to this question at the moment. But I will ask the game developer and I will tell you the answer
can someone help me i don't know how to have the events of lisa or alice sleeping naked i don't understand anything !!!!!! thanks for your help in advance!
In order for Alice to sleep naked, you have to deal with her while she is smoking. I do not know what exactly you want for Lisa. Take a look at the Walkthrough will help you . If you still have problems , ask and we will help you.

Last edited:
Reactions: CyberVamp
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes