3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
the 2 saves don't work well... bug
Often downloading the file will give it a name other than the one displayed in the post. This can make them not work. The second one, for example, should be called 3-12-LT1.save but when I go to save it ends up as 1064619_3-12-LT1.save. If that's happened for you, try changing the name of the file.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
the problem is not the name of the save I changed 1064619_3-12-LT1.save. in 3_12-LT1.save

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
For writing guides and testing other people's files. My save files are very cluttered and I can not say exactly which is the last save file. But in what path do you want the last save file?
I think this is the last save file in the path of enmity.
And another in the path of friendship. (Blackmail has not been done)
the problem is not the name of the save I changed 1064619_3-12-LT1.save. in 3_12-LT1.save
try this

Reactions: boof59

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
Here it's my save file from current game version 6.06
Friends with Eric and Total War with Eric + gallery persistent file
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens after version 13 of the game. Whether the authors of this remake will overtake the drug against COVID-19.

Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Okay, my mistake, whenever I hear quests I'm thinking of games like mmo's, which means meaningless little same-again quests.
So yes, better Quest-system is needed.
will add. need to add a scale of mood and skills. It is impossible to understand 60 points of kissing. Is it a lot or a little

Short question to all the other players here: do you think this slow grind is needed? I mean, I understand you should not go from peeping tom to loverboy in 5 days...but weeks of grinding for small content is a little bit out of date, or am I just bored by repeating it again and again? I don't know how many days I have played, but man this must be 3-4 months actually...
Yes, events need to be accelerated. Repeating the same activities is boring. Days in the game can be viewed in saves / downloads

And another one: Has Aleksey90 ever said what would be the goal in his version of bigbrother?
Apparently I'm not the only one who is interested in how "Another Story" ends

Kreeze

Jan 1, 2020
Okay, my mistake, whenever I hear quests I'm thinking of games like mmo's, which means meaningless little same-again quests.
So yes, better Quest-system is needed.

Short question to all the other players here: do you think this slow grind is needed? I mean, I understand you should not go from peeping tom to loverboy in 5 days...but weeks of grinding for small content is a little bit out of date, or am I just bored by repeating it again and again? I don't know how many days I have played, but man this must be 3-4 months actually...

And another one: Has Aleksey90 ever said what would be the goal in his version of bigbrother?
whatever grind is necessary if quest system says you what to do and when to do it, otherwise there is no point of this game because it brings nothing new but renders

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Looks like some of the old bugs are back.
Since I was kinda stuck on the "good" path with Eric, I started a new game, but I can't get past Mondsay (6), 12:00.
I got the same u'kiratalk' exception in core.rpy, line 333, as others did a few months ago. Isn't it way too early for anything related to Kira?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
after loading your saves this message shows AN EXCEPTION HAS OCCURRED...
I have already downloaded last fix
I have no idea, because I also installed the latest fix bug. Maybe because I finished these two paths before the fix bug 5 was released . The time you said it would not open. I opened the files and once again saved and sent them with the new bug fix.
Check you have a similar problem with the save files of this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-00-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-5147477

Last edited:

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
kyo kusanagi:
Hi question again so all the opportunities is done and it’s said that (you’ve reach the end of this opportunity in the current version) its mean that i finish version 6.06 right If so I’ll wait for new version.

aleksey90artimages:
Yes, we are working on v0.06.5. We will implement the final moves with Max and Eric for enmity, development for friendship (bonuses from Eric). Entertainment with Kira, some events with Alice, the development of the branch with Olivia, and much more.

Yawp:
I think as the game progresses, a system of in-game indicators of where new actions are would be useful.
I'm not a big fan of the playing-by-walkthrough games, but the game is being built into a very linear narrative hidden/masked within a free-roam world.

aleksey90artimages:
In v0.06.5, I'm going to change the 'Opportunities window a bit, in terms of information. There will be more thoughts, additional thoughts, opening hints, and possibly additional alerts.

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
Can somebody please help me? I installed the latest bugfix but I don't have a gallery button in the top menu anymore, idk how to open it or why it's not there

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes