3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Can someone share save for latest version?
route eric frinedship and war...

seem the save file in first page just until 0.05

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Please help
In beginning game,
after talk alice about blog, when i search laptop there's nothing "read about blog"
I use last walkthrough
View attachment 1045034
Changes have been made in the new version of the game. Previous bugs in the game have been fixed. If the blog does not start where the guide is written, the second night will start after dinner. The guide is being reviewed and adapted (from the beginning of the game) and a debugged version will be released in the next few days.
What do you want help with? what is your question ?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
File extra.rpa that goes into the BB AS\game\ folder, for the image gallery.

It doesn't work with the latest fix so don't worry about it for now and wait for the new version of it, that should come out in a few days.
for galary u need extra pack on first page.. search for where to copy it ..then you can get gallary
.Black Panther. please could you tell me if the extra file no longer works in fix 6
aleksey90artimages
We are working with memories. Updating what was there and adding new ones. It takes time. If everything goes well, they will appear today or tomorrow.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Bought lingerie for Alice's blog have not come to the place to give it to her and also have not seen Eric in her room to take a photo to blackmail him. Please help.

Reactions: John_Whick

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Bought lingerie for Alice's blog have not come to the place to give it to her and also have not seen Eric in her room to take a photo to blackmail him. Please help.
@Dragonmist & Badboy702019

You can only give it to her when she is working on her blog 20:00 - 21:00. You gotta peek at these times and then choose the appropriate dialogue option.

Eric will only spy on Alice IF, when you catch her smoking at 13:00, you ask her to sleep naked. The best chance for that to happen is to improve her mood by giving her massage, candies, and doing the dishes for her.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
@Dragonmist & Badboy702019

You can only give it to her when she is working on her blog 20:00 - 21:00. You gotta peek at these times and then choose the appropriate dialogue option.

Eric will only spy on Alice IF, when you catch her smoking at 13:00, you ask her to sleep naked. The best chance for that to happen is to improve her mood by giving her massage, candies, and doing the dishes for her.
Okay. Thank you. This means I have been running amok for days trying to figure this out.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Not working. No peek option. No option at 1300 to have her sleep naked either. Help. I probably should start over since I am 100 + days

Last edited:

BK186

May 18, 2017
If Alice is still sleeping in her underwear. Put spiders in her room at night. Use save / load to make sure she comes to your room. And then remind her that she has broken her deal.
When can we catch Alice smoking a cigarette? I only caught it once.

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
As far as it was done for me:
Bathroom: I had already done what the WT said and was unable to install the 2nd cam until I had taken a bath and then it allowed me to install it.
Pool: I was standing somewhat at night where you can see the house, the pool, AND the lounge chairs (which should be off to the right of the screen) when I was finally able to install it.
I hope this helps some of you trying to install the 2nd cams but I will not make any guarantee that this is what allows you to do so, but just what happened for me.
Hey, thanks for trying to help. I tried that but didn't work, could be something with the game. I guess this last camera is not important to the story right? Just important for income...

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
When can we catch Alice smoking a cigarette? I only caught it once.
If you dont select the proper blackmail options right at the first time you catch her smoking, you wont be able to do so ever again... You'll need to restart your game.

@Badboy702019

Are you at war with Eric? The option for Alice to sleep naked will only appear after you have declared war on him, IIRC. Also, I wouldn't honestly bother catching him spying on her since it has no further content for this version... You catch him spying, and then masturbating, and that's it, nothing will happen until the dev releases the next version.

Reactions: BK186

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
@Badboy702019

Are you at war with Eric? The option for Alice to sleep naked will only appear after you have declared war on him, IIRC. Also, I wouldn't honestly bother catching him spying on her since it has no further content for this version... You catch him spying, and then masturbating, and that's it, nothing will happen until the dev releases the next version.
This is slightly incorrect. I am (sneaky) friend with Eric, but I gave Alice the sexy bodysuit, and I have the option for Alice to sleep naked.

Silhoutte

May 17, 2020
Hey, thanks for trying to help. I tried that but didn't work, could be something with the game. I guess this last camera is not important to the story right? Just important for income...
My guess is that you need to install cameras in all rooms including terrence, only then you are allowed to install 2nd camera in yard/bathroom

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
If you dont select the proper blackmail options right at the first time you catch her smoking, you wont be able to do so ever again... You'll need to restart your game.

@Badboy702019

This is what I am not getting to, see attached file. What else needs to be installed on original Dl from OP? Such as "Extras" and or "Bug Fix" to make this game work. I have tried playing then had an exception, wrote in and was told to DL extras. Now I see a Bug Fix that I do not recollect being there when I DL this Version. I am on day 121 which I feel I should have already blackmailed Eric. Frustrated so much I am going to star over if I can only find out what is needed other than the DL from OP.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes