3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
when is the next version going to be released?
Next few version of the game we will see interesting characters as
Alice friend Kate
Kate (2).jpg
Kate mothers from Night Club
m-mis-0.jpg
The intruder's real name
n-vic.jpg
Lisa friends Olivia and Alex
Olivia_Alex.jpg
and many interesting events.
I wonder what Kate will look like? Will it to be like the old vision of BB or the new one like new Glamour game version.
Glamour_Kate_U1.jpg
But no matter how the characters from this game look, the interest in it will not stop.

Reactions: yrban7477

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
If you don't select the proper blackmail options right at the first time you catch her smoking, you wont be able to do so ever again...
What are the proper blackmail options?

I chose to have her sleep without her bra. Eventually she started wearing it again, which seemed odd, and I was never after that given the chance to make her sleep without it.

I haven't played the new release to the point of trying again. I gave up when I hit the bug where I kept giving her the new outfit over and over and couldn't get things to go further. I know that this is now fixed. But if I have to go back to before the first blackmail I'd rather do it now before I try to get further.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
I chose to have her sleep without her bra. Eventually she started wearing it again, which seemed odd, and I was never after that given the chance to make her sleep without it.
When she does that, there's a hint when Max sneaks in, that you should do something she fears (or somewhat similar). To get her back in line, you need to place a spider in her room before she goes to bed (save beforehand in case she doesn't come at night). When Alice comes to get you to kill the spider, Max will tell her off for breaking her word and she will sleep braless (or later naked) again.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Alice friend Kate
View attachment 1046400
View attachment 1046402
The intruder's real name
View attachment 1046404
View attachment 1046406
I wonder what Kate will look like? Will it to be like the old vision of BB or the new one like new Glamour game version.
View attachment 1046420
But no matter how the characters from this game look, the interest in it will not stop.
By the Emperor, I hope it's the blonde version! The brunette version is just too generic, looks too much like Alice

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
When she does that, there's a hint when Max sneaks in, that you should do something she fears (or somewhat similar). To get her back in line, you need to place a spider in her room before she goes to bed (save beforehand in case she doesn't come at night). When Alice comes to get you to kill the spider, Max will tell her off for breaking her word and she will sleep braless (or later naked) again.
Thanks. It's been many days (in game) since she last slept without her bra. I think I recall doing the spider thing once or twice (she ran into my room for help) and her promising she would start again. I think she did, but my memory of that is unclear. And then after a couple of days she was once more forgetting and wearing the bra and I decided it was too much effort to keep repeating this action since whether she wore it or not seemed not to matter for anything else.

Hope that doesn't negatively affect my ability to get her to sleep naked so that I have something on Eric. I'm playing the "pretend to be Eric's friend" path. Then I gave Alice the lingerie he promised her which I'm sure is the beginning of the end for that deception. I expect to need something with which to blackmail him before long if I want to win.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Thanks. It's been many days (in game) since she last slept without her bra. I think I recall doing the spider thing once or twice (she ran into my room for help) and her promising she would start again. I think she did, but my memory of that is unclear. And then after a couple of days she was once more forgetting and wearing the bra and I decided it was too much effort to keep repeating this action since whether she wore it or not seemed not to matter for anything else.

Hope that doesn't negatively affect my ability to get her to sleep naked so that I have something on Eric. I'm playing the "pretend to be Eric's friend" path. Then I gave Alice the lingerie he promised her which I'm sure is the beginning of the end for that deception. I expect to need something with which to blackmail him before long if I want to win.
The fastest way to do this, after you get Alice to sleep naked. On Wed night before midnight save your game, then skip time till 2am on Thru, use cam to spy on Alice's room. If Eric does not show or Alice is not nude, reload your save and try again. Make sure Eric is in the room, not on the out side. I got it on the fourth try, but still much faster than using the spider.
NOTE: You must already have a pic of Eric outside of Alice's room, before you can blackmail her(when smoking) to sleep nude.

Last edited:

Curio81

Sep 14, 2017
Be aware in order to get Alice to sleep naked she has to be punished naked by Ann at least once, otherwise this is not an option. Once you have the black mail phot of Eric masturbating in Alices room, this opportunity ends, there is nothing more in the current state of the game.

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Alice friend Kate
View attachment 1046400
View attachment 1046402
The intruder's real name
View attachment 1046404
View attachment 1046406
View attachment 1046420
Frankly, I don't care much about Kate and Olivia. There's already so much to complete with actual characters, and so much to do to become different of the original game.

Reactions: Piter Georg

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
This is what I am not getting to, see attached file. What else needs to be installed on original Dl from OP? Such as "Extras" and or "Bug Fix" to make this game work. I have tried playing then had an exception, wrote in and was told to DL extras. Now I see a Bug Fix that I do not recollect being there when I DL this Version. I am on day 121 which I feel I should have already blackmailed Eric. Frustrated so much I am going to star over if I can only find out what is needed other than the DL from OP.
The guide has changed. Get the newer version again.

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
I dont understand. MC hace 179 stealth skill, yet everytime I try to peek on Eric and Ann, they spots me. Does the stealth skill have any importance?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Got the new guide have not looked at it yet. My question is it possible to buy a cam for Alice's room with only monies from the free cam without having to use the cheat mod? Thanks
Yes, you don't need cheat mod. With the first cam up and running, buy add, through the day when you have nothing else to do, go to that room and skip time. This will increase number of viewers, before long you can buy more cams. Skip time in any empty room that has a cam, to increase viewers. Make sure you buy adds first.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Changes have been made in the new version of the game. Previous bugs in the game have been fixed. If the blog does not start where the guide is written, the second night will start after dinner. The guide is being reviewed and adapted (from the beginning of the game) and a debugged version will be released in the next few days.

What do you want help with? what is your question ?
Which walkthrough is it we should be looking at now? You and maxbishup have both posted 1 now. Also which link should we be using for it?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :unsure:
Unlocked

Vote for which of the girls will become Miss February... Last year it was Lisa. And since v0.06.5 will have Olivia, I will definitely add her to the list. Or do you miss one of our usual girls?

Alice
15%

Ann
20%

Kira
7%

Lisa & Olivia
58%

132 votes total

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Y
Unlocked

Vote for which of the girls will become Miss February... Last year it was Lisa. And since v0.06.5 will have Olivia, I will definitely add her to the list. Or do you miss one of our usual girls?

Alice
15%

Ann
20%

Kira
7%

Lisa & Olivia
58%

132 votes total
Yaaaaay, Olivia! I missed her ever since the original BB! Waaaaaay better than Kate! I hope we get lots of interactions between Olivia and the girls, maybe even an Olivia vs Ann lesbian scene!

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes