3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
Any news on a fix for the "Not a valid Win32 app" issue?
Download renpy sdk with version that matches this game (7.4.2). Create new project. Build Distributions. Extract the zip from the distribution folder. Rename your BigBrother 'lib' and 'renpy' to something like 'lib-ori'/'renpy-ori'. Copy 'lib' and 'renpy' folders and .exe file from the extracted distribution directory you just created to BigBrother directory. Run the exe (from the extracted distribution you copied), it's either 32-bit or 64-bit, depends on your system architecture.

This way is also definitely safer, because the exe file and the libs are from official renpy project. Some users reported some virus from the download file linked in the first page. Not sure whether that's false positive or something else.

Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Are you at war with Eric? The option for Alice to sleep naked will only appear after you have declared war on him
You talk nonsense. Max have a friendship with Eric.
Wherein. Alice sleeps completely naked, and Eric jerks off at night in her (Alice) room

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
Is there an order of when to install the extra cams?
For extra bathroom cam, you need to wake up at 06:00 AM when Ann and Eric taking shower together, and then peek them via ladder, and then you'll notice that the other side of bathroom is not covered by your existing cam. And then you can buy and install the new cam in the bathroom.

You can also put an extra cam in yard/pool but I forget how to do this.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
You talk nonsense. Max have a friendship with Eric.
Wherein. Alice sleeps completely naked, and Eric jerks off at night in her (Alice) room
You are correct, but to get Alice to sleep nude(friend or enemy) you must first take a picture of him outside of her room jacking off. Then blackmail Alice when she smokes. After that if Alice is naked, Eric will go in the room.

DkingYTT

Jun 25, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/core/02init.rpy", line 74, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
About "blogger" opportunity. I was never able to buy the black lingerie (it was never in the shop), but I could get the body suit. What does trigger the lingerie option?
The cam is installed, mood and relationship are good. The description says "who knows what a hidden cam might reveal?".
It feels like forever that I am stuck at this point.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
About "blogger" opportunity. I was never able to buy the black lingerie (it was never in the shop), but I could get the body suit. What does trigger the lingerie option?
The cam is installed, mood and relationship are good. The description says "who knows what a hidden cam might reveal?".
It feels like forever that I am stuck at this point.
Check her camera from 21:00 to 22:00. At some point you'll see her masturbating. This opens a new dialogue option.

Reactions: JagHond

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
I have a question ❓
the son has a relationship with his aunt but my question and ..
do you have other relationships with other girls?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I have a question ❓
the son has a relationship with his aunt but my question and ..
do you have other relationships with other girls?
Yes, as the story progresses, Max will have relationships with other girls. As of this update, Max has sex only with Kira.

Reactions: Ntr Ntr
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes