3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I'm sorry to say this. My English is not very advanced. I did not understand exactly what you meant. If you state your meaning more simply, I can help you better or better understand what you mean. But for now, I can only guess. If you manage opportunities and events together and correctly, you will not get stuck in the game. If you get stuck in any part of the game and can not advance the game. Post your latest save file and question here. We will help you.
Here is the save I was talking about where I cannot get: Alice going to the club, Alice doing anything on hidden Cam for blog event, or Mom talking about Aunt Kira (same as the "Groundhog Event" fix that was applied for version 5)

Reactions: khiri

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Here is the save I was talking about where I cannot get: Alice going to the club, Alice doing anything on hidden Cam for blog event, or Mom talking about Aunt Kira (same as the "Groundhog Event" fix that was applied for version 5)
Did you buy both clothes and give them to the girls? are you using cheat mode?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.06.0.02 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
No cheat mode and yes I bought and gave the clothes to the girls before they went shopping with Eric.
This is exactly the problem. Before entering Cyber Bank, you bought both clothes and gave them to the girls. The game has crashed.

But the question is what did you ignore to buy the clothes because it does not happen in practice.

Cyberbank enters the game in the second week of the game. How could you buy clothes before entering the bank !!!
You have to use one of the first save files of the game after talking to Eric about buying clothes to solve these problems. There is no other way. The game has crashed.

1613580105735.png

Last edited:
Reactions: halo17

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
How could you buy clothes before entering the bank !!!
It was possible to do in original game and it was possible to do in 0.5 without money cheats. In 0.5 game even had Max thinking how to get money when he had clothes ordered and arriving next day. Not gonna try doing it on 0.6. Windows warning about trojan is enough.

They are inventing new bank mechanic just to cover up failure to balance the game.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
It was possible to do in original game and it was possible to do in 0.5 without money cheats. In 0.5 game even had Max thinking how to get money when he had clothes ordered and arriving next day. Not gonna try doing it on 0.6. Windows warning about trojan is enough.

They are inventing new bank mechanic just to cover up failure to balance the game.
But something must be ignored instead. This is the first time I have heard that someone at BBAS did this without cheating. Thanks for your info.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
But something must be ignored instead. This is the first time I have heard that someone at BBAS did this without cheating. Thanks for your info.
I can tell you EXACTLY how I did it. I used EVERY bit of money I got to get the camera and website up and running and then waited in the living room to up the viewer count and purchasing ads every other day until I had all the money I needed without the bank loan. Here are my 2 saves that I have posted here on the thread to help those out in the beginning for you to look at. Here you can see just how much money I am making without using a cheat or bank loan.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
.Black Panther. What I did was take money every chance I got. Money from mom for groceries and pool. Money from Alice to not tell about smoking. Money from Alice to get spider. Money from website and used all monies to buy ads every other day or so. When I didn't need to do anything else I stood in the Living room and past the time. You can buy both sets of clothes for both Girls W/O getting the bank loan just by doing what I said.

Reactions: Diglwssos

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
.Black Panther. What I did was take money every chance I got. Money from mom for groceries and pool. Money from Alice to not tell about smoking. Money from Alice to get spider. Money from website and used all monies to buy ads every other day or so. When I didn't need to do anything else I stood in the Living room and past the time. You can buy both sets of clothes for both Girls W/O getting the bank loan just by doing what I said.
.Black Panther. However what I will do is start a new game and do the exact same thing to give you a fresh save using my same method.
Ok, you do not need to play again for this purpose. But the problem is exactly this, when both clothes are bought before the bank enters, the cyber bank will no longer enter the game. And a lot of things get messed up in the game. Now according to what you said. This can happen without cheat .

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Ok, you do not need to play again for this purpose. But the problem is exactly this, when both clothes are bought before the bank enters, the cyber bank will no longer enter the game. And a lot of things get messed up in the game. Now according to what you said. This can happen without cheat mode.
The bank loan is still there but I didn't take the loan to get the girls the clothes. You can see for yourself ;)

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
.Black Panther.
I wanted to thank you first for the great work of the Walkthrough
and I wanted to tell you that I noticed that if you don't have the money for the crocery you can buy it anyway.
so I took the money from the bank and I refunded it with the money from the crocery because every time I have less than 50 dollars I buy it anyway, better than taking only 10 dollars: D

i hope it is useful hello and thanks again for the help with the walkthrough

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
.Black Panther.
I wanted to thank you first for the great work of the Walkthrough
and I wanted to tell you that I noticed that if you don't have the money for the crocery you can buy it anyway.
so I took the money from the bank and I refunded it with the money from the crocery because every time I have less than 50 dollars I buy it anyway, better than taking only 10 dollars: D

i hope it is useful hello and thanks again for the help with the walkthrough
Thanks.I'm glad to see that the guide has been able to help others.
And thank you for the information. it's a bug.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes