3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I would like to talk a bit more about the Massage content in this game. It is useful and presents several good opportunities, but could cause some future issues. As I said in my last post the potential for this to become some form of mini-game IS a little concerning.

In the past there was the issue of NEEDING to use the camera system at a specific time after a specific event to continue an opportunity. The problem with that was, many people had NO idea about what was needed (I found out in this thread). The Massage skill paths have the potential to have this issue and be MUCH worse. If we end up needing to focus on different parts of a ladies body in a REQUIRED order to get progress then this COULD be frustrating. The possibility of needing to do this with MULTIPLE ladies just makes the issue worse (and what if you add multiple massages with DIFFERENT patterns) for advancing. With the option for several different results (naughty scenes) to be added with this, the level of confusion that players may encounter could be HUGE. I know that Aleksey90 has said that the opportunities page will be improved/expanded which will help some, it might be good for some sort of hint system be added as well. This could be a button on the opportunities page that opens extra hints in a certain path, a separate file that lists combinations and results, or some blending of the two (maybe an extra option in settings that lets players open a window within the game, that gives hints or guides).

I don't know how much work it would take to add a guide into the game, but a simple text file that might be opened outside the game (while some extra work) might solve problems of players getting to frustrated if there are more complicated mechanics added. As there has been talk of Max getting a job at a Massage parlor mentioned (maybe so he can learn new (SEXY) fun skills) I can only see a POTENTIALY difficult system getting more difficult.

I DO like the ability to focus on different parts of the ladies bodies, but still have these worries. I hope that if this system is expanded that some form of guide will be added so we can enjoy the results while avoiding confusion and frustration.

Did this make sense?? Will new areas outside the house FINALLY give us a chance to see the front yard?? Can Max learn how to make GOOD Lemon-aide for the ladies?? These questions and MORE are here to frustrate you. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. Just needed to add the Chocolate Chip Cookie content request for today. :)

Last edited:

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
This is understandable, but it is possible. You can learn some of Eric's tricks while friends - (let him think friends ha:)) and then go against Eric. Also in the game it would not hurt to have at least a few rivals from me, why are all the girls happy that they are without a man.

Well, Lisa is pretty innocent but interested in a guy from school (there is no much content about it in this version), Alice is a lesbian but can be with a guy "if he has something special" (her words), Ann is with Eric and Kira has lots of guys.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hi, can someone tell me how to make ˝More than a leg massage˝ with Alice? View attachment 1127790
To get 'More' out of the Massage you need to:
1) give her Chocolate before you start.
2) do NOT say stupid things (just give the Massage and stay silent if possible).
3) When you have the option give her a SECOND Chocolate.
4) look at the options you are given carefully, there should be options to go further up the legs, and MORE. :)
5) Make sure that Alice's Mood is as high as possible before you start. Honestly, just try to keep the mood for ALL ladies as high as possible at ALL times so opportunities have the best chance of success.

As I said you NEED to keep the MOOD for all the ladies as high as possible for ALL opportunities. At this point the mood only seems to apply to the three main NPC (Ann/Mom, Alice, and Lisa). You MAY cheat this with the console so far without problems (the codes are in this thread if you search), but I have no idea if that will change (I hope that this cheat stays just for convenience).

Hopefully soon we will be able to start doing (SEXY) fun things WITHOUT the alcohol candies (or blackmail and threats). An EXCELLENT option to change this might be Chocolate Chip Cookies :) as we have the ability to advance Max's relationship quite far now. Chocolate Chip Cookie treats instead of Alcohol makes sense to me. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. I am HAPPY to have this opportunity to promote Chocolate Chip Cookie content while ALSO helping people. :)

Ag-Ab

Nov 22, 2019
To get 'More' out of the Massage you need to:
1) give her Chocolate before you start.
2) do NOT say stupid things (just give the Massage and stay silent if possible).
3) When you have the option give her a SECOND Chocolate.
4) look at the options you are given carefully, there should be options to go further up the legs, and MORE. :)
5) Make sure that Alice's Mood is as high as possible before you start. Honestly, just try to keep the mood for ALL ladies as high as possible at ALL times so opportunities have the best chance of success.

As I said you NEED to keep the MOOD for all the ladies as high as possible for ALL opportunities. At this point the mood only seems to apply to the three main NPC (Ann/Mom, Alice, and Lisa). You MAY cheat this with the console so far without problems (the codes are in this thread if you search), but I have no idea if that will change (I hope that this cheat stays just for convenience).

Hopefully soon we will be able to start doing (SEXY) fun things WITHOUT the alcohol candies (or blackmail and threats). An EXCELLENT option to change this might be Chocolate Chip Cookies :) as we have the ability to advance Max's relationship quite far now. Chocolate Chip Cookie treats instead of Alcohol makes sense to me. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. I am HAPPY to have this opportunity to promote Chocolate Chip Cookie content while ALSO helping people. :)
[Add-on] after you give her the first chocolate, u should peek Alice at 1am with spycam where Alice will masturbate in her room, then only the opportunity of rub pussy unlocked

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
[Add-on] after you give her the first chocolate, u should peek Alice at 1am with spycam where Alice will masturbate in her room, then only the opportunity of rub pussy unlocked
Thank You for that.. I KNEW there was a point when you need to use the camera, but forgot when. Probably my BIGGEST fear for this game is that there will be a lot of hidden tasks like this needed to advance. Hopefully the update/improvement of the opportunities page will make it easier to know what we need to do.

Just a thought.

P.S. The lack of Chocolate Chip Cookies in these games is a DISGRACE, we NEED Chocolate Chip Cookie content. :)

PotatoPC

Jan 25, 2020
Yeah, the needle in a haystack nature is really annoying for scene flags. I've mentioned before but having multiple possible flags for each event makes things a lot easier for the player.

Using the Alice massage as an example the current order of events is:

Install spy cam in Alice's room-> Sweet - > Good massage -> Spy on Alice after her bath -> Sweet -> Go higher

The (Sweet -> Good massage) step can be achieved very early in the game before the player has access to enough money to buy a new cam. Even if the player has bought a spy camera they are likely to have installed it somewhere else meaning that the event is very quickly exhausted with no route forward until the player reads the opportunity log and realises that they need the camera. If a player is not reading the opportunity log then even after they have installed the spy camera in Alice's room they are unlikely to return to the massage that no longer has any new scenes and so will not unlock the spy scene. Finally, if they have installed the camera and done the massage why would they then spy on Alice? There is no other scene in the game that appears based on a trigger like that so it is unlikely that they would find it.

Multiple haystacks but no one told the searcher that there were multiple needles.

This is further worsened by the fact that there is already a "go further" option in the text that just ends the massage. There is no way to make that prompt continue the scene so why would anyone think that there is more to the scene?

So how can this be "fixed" or at least made more user friendly?

Giving the player pointers via Max's thoughts would be a great starting point, after the "Foot Play" part he could muse that he should try to figure out a way to go further and bring up the idea of the spy camera giving the player a direction. Something like "Something seems off with Alice, maybe I should check on her in her room later."

Simultaneously introducing multiple flags for the continuation of the massage will make progress much smoother:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something similar can be done with Lisa's massage trigger, which is currently too abstract, along with Alice's blog which has similar arbitrary locks in place, and the suntan event.

The best thing about this approach is that very little, if any, new renders or dialogue is needed, just the creation of a few flags and inclusion of some OR operators and the result is a much more flexible structure. The difficult part is locating where these "shortcuts" can be put in without changing the event flow too much.

Reactions: Shiva0067

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Luciano
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes