3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Hi,
Anyone here have the link for Android version 0.06.5.09 ? I don't want the version with "Android Robot" or other like "CaxHub" Icon logo, many problems while playing and cannot play with the OnlyFunz cheat mod, I just want the version with "BB" word Icon logo that can play with cheat mod.
I currently playing the Android version 0.06.5.06 with "BB" word Icon logo that can play with OnlyFunz cheat mod, but hope can get the version 0.06.5.09 with "BB" word Icon logo.
If anyone have the link please share to me, thanks...

Reactions: IgorMkg83

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What's different in this "remake" that makes it different from the others?
The one thing that repeats constantly without any change is people asking about what's different.

More scenes, additional events and story arcs, new character(s?) announced, fewer characters (and therefore story changes), new gameplay mechanics, story changes, different character interactions.

Really ... just scroll up and read the answers your predecessors got.

Reactions: cocavapor6749

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I just saw in site of SVS
BIG BROTHER - MOD FROM THE SMIRNIY VERSION 0.21.018

:unsure:What version is this?
It's a version of Big Brother + Mods made by fan. I don't remember if I've played before but the content is a little bit in Russian and it's also all messed up. If after the latest version of Darksilver someone could take the project and start finishing, it would be great, but unfortunately this mod for me left the game very poorly organized, as there are scenes that don't fit in certain situations.
I say this because let's see, if Big Brother mods were more organized and placed in the right way, there wouldn't be other developers who would try to clone the game.

So this version needs to be updated in F95 v0-21-017 to v0-21-018

For this you need a programmer who understands the Unity encoding to make the mod more organized and faithful to the game. Like I said, there are scenes that don't fit in certain situations, where for example you're grinding into a relationship with Ann and suddenly she's doing a HJ on Max in the bathroom. That's sort of how it goes, so you need a coder who can organize and someone who can render like Darksilver so the project can continue, but nobody works for free, therefore this is difficult to go forward.

You can try out the new BB version of Darksilver (Glamour), but unfortunately its own engine is completely horrible and bad to play. However the game is quite similar to its previous game, as its renderings remain the same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: I-Sin

kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
I know it must be extremely laborious, but would anyone be able to translate this game to Brazilian Portuguese?
I would appreciate it a lot!!

This game is getting really good will be fired best game ever, if I could I would pay, but for me it is extremely expensive as the difference in currency is 6 to 5 times!

And the amount charged from Brazilian banks is too expensive to make a transfer or payment by bank slip

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
I know it must be extremely laborious, but would anyone be able to translate this game to Brazilian Portuguese?
I would appreciate it a lot!!

This game is getting really good will be fired best game ever, if I could I would pay, but for me it is extremely expensive as the difference in currency is 6 to 5 times!

And the amount charged from Brazilian banks is too expensive to make a transfer or payment by bank slip
I would, as long as the dev is in agreement... .Black Panther. could you please talk to the dev about translating BB:AS to PT/BR?

• Red Heart
Reactions: kelvinll

MEDIAMO

Nov 29, 2017
hi guys im stuck for the Stick or carrot? Path. I dont know how to start the scene, I tried everything but well im stuck. Hidden cam too, im supposed to add another cam in the bathroom etc... but I dont have the possibility to How am I supposed to do that please tell me. It writes "17/18" uhu I have 5 opportunities... strange...
Its like a time loop x) every day doing the same things and its starting to be really annoying. Thanks to the one who will help me !
1623802225850.png

MEDIAMO

Nov 29, 2017
Ok I finished the olivia path but I didnt play the botle game with her and lisa in my room... why ??? someone have the save before the scene please or explain to me why I didnt get it thanks a lot

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Ok I finished the olivia path but I didnt play the botle game with her and lisa in my room... why ??? someone have the save before the scene please or explain to me why I didnt get it thanks a lot
Scene is not yet implemented, will only come on next update;

Artorius Dr

Jun 11, 2021
yes vso to do as it should, when Max will get rid of what kago mom brought? and he'll fuck her, but he won't touch the others, will he?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes