3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Does anyone have a save passed to the latest version?
I just can't complete the quest Mentor, I gave Lisa a book on
education and nothing happens for 150 game days.(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
yah , i will do it .
Do you have any experience about translating a game?

Edit:
I talked to the game developer. Check out your private conversations. I told you what to do
I would really appreciate it if someone could translate this game to PT / BR for me as it is very tiring trying to follow the story with translators. Since I know Basic English. I would be very happy, as this is one of my favorite games!

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I would really appreciate it if someone could translate this game to PT / BR for me as it is very tiring trying to follow the story with translators. Since I know Basic English. I would be very happy, as this is one of my favorite games!
I did what I was supposed to do, the rest of it depends on HerrBalrog . And I can say that I believe in him that he can do it well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kelvinll

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
First play through I bought the "Men's T-Shirt and Shorts" for the Max and applied sun screen to Alice etc, later I started a new game and it says the clothes are already 'completed' and I cannot progress any further even after buying the sun screen. Deleted the files in the appdata/roaming BB folder and it hasn't changed anything

Dave Gahaah

Jan 25, 2021
I have problems massaging Alice at the pool. If i start massaging her feet there is no reaction from Alice. I can repeat this
this all the time. Is this a bug ?

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello guys.. i have a little problem, please help me. i download the new update or last update of this part of game of Big Brother - another story and when i launch game, language is blured, i really can`t understand nothin, how i can make be in english like before?

Reactions: StyleHG

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How far has this game went? Any girls yet to fall completely for Eric?
no to the second question, if you ignore Ann.
How far ... it starts to differ now from the main game, Alice, Lisa and Olivia have some new stuff which was not in the original. Kate and Alex probably won't show up at all.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
so, where exactly is that help on that link above u show me? i was there but i can t find nothin to fix language of new update of game, sorry bro. but i appreciate it
" language is blured " ... blurred texts. that's the problem the guy in the post had.

For switching between languages, press L.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes